Hundreds of Students Protest Texas School’s New Cellphone Ban: 'This Is Not Right'

so you use a calculator because youre to dumb to do it the right way,,,

bet you also rode the short bus to school,,
I can't help you if you are unable to understand higher level math concepts.

BTW.....What is "to do it the right way."

then use the table,,
Why? It gives the same information.

Why not just use a Slide Rule?

Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 4.22.35 PM.png

And I asked what is wrong with using a calculator to find the same answer a slide rule or a table will tell you, and the calculator is more precise.

You don't like precision?
learning how to do the work,,

a calculator just gives you the answer,,

Spoiled brats. We went to school or 100s of years with out phones. Wont hurt them not to have a phone in class. And it is not against the constitution. Kids can not stand it today when authority out them in their place.
To me, what needs to be remembered is the fact that those of us who have been done with public school for decades now, we didn't have to worry about being shot at while we were there.

God bless you and the kids of today always!!!

Holly (a girl who does not own a cellular phone)

I don't even own a cellphone.
I do not own a cellphone either. All this time I never took the cellphone era.

It's strange because whenever I go anywhere I'm always looking up (and around) while others are always looking down. You will see that in any adult waiting room area, park, airport, vehicle service center, etc... I work in a career field where you cannot use one for the entire 7-8 hours.

One student said she needs that cell phone to keep her safe. I'm sure the elementary students are "safe" without a cellphone.

There many schools where the "students" are so out of control that the administrators would not dare outlaw cellphones.

And if any administrators or teachers tried to take away their cellphones, those administrators or teachers would land up in the hospital.

This is 2024 America, after all.

Forum List

Back