23 Baltimore schools have zero students proficient in math, per state test results

I believe you are full of shit. Stop trying to include smoking in your lie. No one is arguing about that.
Oh I don't smoke cigarettes anymore quit that nasty habit years ago. But back then I did, and you had an area right besides the gym. That we could go and smoke before school, during lunch, and after school. They did away with it my senior year. Now you cannot smoke on school grounds. So yes times have changed.

No, I’m saying that responsible adults work five days a week because that’s what full-time jobs entail, and they want to provide for their kids. Are you saying that adults should work 2 days a week so they can spend 5 with their kids, even though they won’t earn enough to feed and house them?

Geesh. You libtards are so annoying.
Exactly.

Both my sons and their wives work and all have good jobs. All of my grandchildren are at or above grade level.

If the adults are responsible they will take care of their children and encourage their children to succeed.

I doubt there is much of that going on in the Baltimore school district.

Of course if they allowed school vouchers then that would allow for the few families that actually gave a shit to get their children out of the failed public schools and get them properly educated.

I believe you are full of shit. Stop trying to include smoking in your lie. No one is arguing about that.

At that time the smoking age in SC was 18, yet we are to believe the school let the students have a smoking lounge

Responsible human beings assure that what they procreated won’t shit themselves by age3-4.
Such human beings know who they are and those in denial of their obligation cry “racism…..privledge”

Welcome to the “no accountability” culture that is rising throughout schools. I was recently speaking with a Maryland public school teacher who is brown and who she and her family have many stories of being the recipients of racism. She told me that she got the proverbial slap on the wrist from her school’s administrators (principals) for putting a child on the corner for “time out.” (She teaches 5th grade). They said, “you can’t do that to him”. She said, “why not? He’s disrupting my class”. Their response, “you can’t do that because he’s Black.”

Oh we need a link for that. Please post your citation for this, that if a kindergartener shows up for school not potty trained a COP shows up at the parent's house...THAT DAY.

Ride that hobby horse cowboy, RIDE IT lol
Fuck you too.

You people should get out of Bumfuck Iowa and move to the real world

With what you've been telling us, it's no wonder you can't get a reading score.

You're going to waste the whole class's time to potty train a 5 year old, you said so yourself.

Have you read the thread title?

ZERO, means zero.

Zero is fucking ZERO.

And you're blaming it on a 5 year old.

Responsible human beings assure that what they procreated won’t shit themselves by age3-4.
Such human beings know who they are and those in denial of their obligation cry “racism…..privledge”
Exactly.

There are no untrained 5 year olds in Burbank.

They don't exist.

Fuck you too.

You people should get out of Bumfuck Iowa and move to the real world

With what you've been telling us, it's no wonder you can't get a reading score.

You're going to waste the whole class's time to potty train a 5 year old, you said so yourself.

Have you read the thread title?

ZERO, means zero.

Zero is fucking ZERO.

And you're blaming it on a 5 year old.

Yes, that's right, Hobby Horse. Because we have to. Because this is what SOCIETY has come to, and no cop is going to show up at anyone's door.

Some parents are lazy and don't care, so they don't bother to potty train their kids. FACT. IT is then up to the schools to do it. And your little hobby horse is to blame the teachers for this.

Whatever, everyone has called you out on this. Ride em cowboy!

The same Baltimore City Schools is trying to close down a charter school in East Baltimore for get this, incorrect data entries and improper protocol in suspending a student. It's a school for 4th - 8th grade boys where the students who have gone there have had better HS graduation rates than those in city schools. This looks like a school where accountability is demanded for those who go there. Compare this school's issues to that of city schools and you have to ask yourself why aren't they trying to emulate this school instead of trying to close it down?

Baltimore Collegiate School for Boys

Forum List

Back