2024 Trump victory.

ROTFLMFAO, tRump and ewe wouldn't know the truth if it dick slapped ewe in the face. Sure I am sure ewe would like that.
MAGA
and another fucking retard goes with the rest of the retards on the ignore list, back over 130 of them.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Did someone say "election interference"? Another talking point straight from Trump's ass to your mouth.

Let me show you what ACTUAL election interference looks like.

jan-6-3.jpg

jan-6-zip-ties.jpg

jan-6-6.jpg

andrew-clyde-6-jan.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg

january-6-7.jpg

Full List of Trump Fake Electors in Each State And the Charges Against Them

Did someone say "election interference"? Another talking point straight from Trump's ass to your mouth.

Let me show you what ACTUAL election interference looks like.

jan-6-3.jpg

jan-6-zip-ties.jpg

jan-6-6.jpg

andrew-clyde-6-jan.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg

january-6-7.jpg

Full List of Trump Fake Electors in Each State And the Charges Against Them

Yet the instigators of the riot, the FIB still have not bring up for charges..

But then there is this evidence that something was amiss, and how the Marxists tried to put a STING operation..

Well, seeing how he didn't make American great in his first four years, didn't even manage to lock up Hillary, how, in only four more years, is he going to achieve anything?
Those worthless dems fighting tooth and nail to make sure he didn't do something they never will

Those worthless dems fighting tooth and nail to make sure he didn't do something they never will

And Trump would never do either.
The message is the same message most Presidents give "hope". They give this false hope because they know people will buy it.

Forum List

Back