2024 Trump victory.

DeSantis v. Biden... DeSantis.
Is there a reason for this?

Trump is bad but I cant see DeSantis as much different. DeSantis comes off, to me, as very authoritarian. The largest difference I see between Trump and DeSantis is not in authoritarian tendencies but rather Trump fails at everything he does and DeSantis usually succeeds in what he wants to do.

In almost every way, that is worse.

My hope is in the end, it's neither Trump nor Biden, in which case, my vote depends on who's running.
Well, hope is all you got there. Biden is running barring a heart attack.

5622445_1f7b5.gif

the Dims haven't the leverage to cheat in any swing states like last time. Trump will win.
I am saving these words in a memo for later use so that the next time Trump loses and you try to play the "Dems cheated" card I can cut and paste them here for you to remind you that according to your own words that's just impossible.

LOL.

Why does that not surprise me that you think 'your wallet' is 'data.'

I I have been saying for awhile now that Trumpsters do not know the meaning of the words evidence, fact and data.
That you believe the garbage the government feeds you is amusing. My wallet prospered under Trump. According to the "data" Americans saved $6,500. due to tax cuts and deregulation under Trump. Biden has cost us that much and more. Here is data that is proven:
Under Trump my daughter was able to save enough for a down payment on a home she bought at 3% interest. Under Biden, she struggles to save anything. Inflation is eating away any savings, and at 7^% interest, no one her age can afford their own home now. Gov. data and charts are for fools that will believe anything...

And if this happens it will be global. Electing trump will not fix it. In fact, if trump is elected again, our allies will turn on us and that will cause problems.
Do you think that if the shit goes global, that all out war will happen, or are you just an idiot, who takes welfare checks and smokes dope all the time? Which is it.

That you believe the garbage the government feeds you is amusing. My wallet prospered under Trump. According to the "data" Americans saved $6,500. due to tax cuts and deregulation under Trump. Biden has cost us that much and more. Here is data that is proven:
Under Trump my daughter was able to save enough for a down payment on a home she bought at 3% interest. Under Biden, she struggles to save anything. Inflation is eating away any savings, and at 7^% interest, no one her age can afford their own home now. Gov. data and charts are for fools that will believe anything...
Nobody cares about your anecdotal stories.

I can't imagine even SCOTUS would uphold a president pardoning themselves. Though the Constitution doesn't address that directly, it does address it indirectly...

The Constitution DOESN'T allow giving a pardon for cases of impeachment, which applies to all officers being impeached including the president. So if a president can't save themselves with a pardon for being impeached for a crime, I don't see why that same restriction wouldn't apply to facing criminal charges.

But it's a moot argument anyway since a president CAN get a pardon, with Congress' and their VP's assistance...

A president can resign, making their VP president and leaving the VP seat open. The new president can then pardon the criminal ex-president who then names the pardoned president as their VP, with congressional approval. Then the president resigns making the criminal VP, president again. Who turns around and appoints them VP, with congressional approval.

I don't see anyone ever pull a stunt like that but then I never thought I'd see a president send slates of fake electors from 7 states to Congress to flip an election they lost. So who knows?
How many times did you pardon yourself up some wrong you did

Forum List

Back