US Army Green Berets and Russian Spetsnaz Joint Combat Operations- it happened before Can It happen again ?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Russians in Americans have a lot in common. Many of us share a deep love of Christianity…helping those in need. and of diversity. There’s many Muslims and Jews in both America and Russia. People of all faiths coming together for the cause of a common good.

As a proud Democrat, who believes FDR was the greatest American to ever exist. I know that I am doing what Roosevelt would want. Because he and the other allies of World War II envisioned a world where the allies would continue working together after the war. How admirable of a cause that is. I think it’s only human, and it’s only Christian to recognize the fact that Russians and Americans have worked together to make the world a better place. We did that in World War II and it feels very good to remember it and talk about it. We know that they worked together to liberate the concentration camps were the Germans were exterminating people. How about that. How about that my fellow Democrats.

Plenty of Russians and Americans don’t agree with invading other countries post ww2. But both our countries have done it.

But in 2001, there was a joint combat operation between the US green berets and the Russian Spetzaz… operating against a separatist force in Albania…. One thing that had occurred was a Russian was killed by an Albanian sniper. The Russians were deeply emotionally affected, and they had called on the US Army Green Berets to use a helicopter to get the dead Russian soldier out of there and back home. The mission was successful, and an American soldier who was fluent in Russian, and was able to communicate with the Russians to help calm down them Down in order to have a successful mission.

There was also a moment where Russian and American soldiers had to work together, getting involved in a fire fight against Albanian separatists.

Afterward, the Russians and Americans got together, had some drinks, and went into a sauna to see who could last longer in the sauna. There’s a lot of positive communications exchanged with each other. And anybody who is a human being can appreciate this type of unity.

Separately, the Russians and Americans worked together in various platforms to fight Al-Qaeda post 911.

We all know that the Soviets and Americans teamed up for the greatest fight in the history of the world. To defeat the third Reich….but after the cold war began there were those who said Russians and Americans would never work again together. Well guess what they did in 2001 literally fighting together. There are those today who say because of the situation in Ukraine that Russians and Americans won’t work together again. But I say we will. Because good will prevail over evil.

So how much longer until we see another joint operation between Russian an American soldiers? How much longer before relations between Russia and America come back to normal??. For those who say it’s never gonna happen again all you have to do is look at the post-Cold War operations between Americans and Russians. We will be friends again.

Last edited:
Recently Russian leaders and American leaders have made mistakes causing friction between our two countries. And we need to figure this thing out. And come together again.

Forum List

Back