2024 Trump victory.

Wait a minute you're the ones that wanted the foreigners to come to America and us to change our ways to suit them

Last edited:
That you believe the garbage the government feeds you is amusing. My wallet prospered under Trump. According to the "data" Americans saved $6,500. due to tax cuts and deregulation under Trump. Biden has cost us that much and more. Here is data that is proven:
Under Trump my daughter was able to save enough for a down payment on a home she bought at 3% interest. Under Biden, she struggles to save anything. Inflation is eating away any savings, and at 7^% interest, no one her age can afford their own home now. Gov. data and charts are for fools that will believe anything...
None of that changes that you do not know what fact, data or evidence mean.

Indeed, it illustrates it.

And if this happens it will be global. Electing trump will not fix it. In fact, if trump is elected again, our allies will turn on us and that will cause problems.
And just to let you know Iamanidiot2, that China, Russia and Saudi Arabia is working on a currency that is backed by gold. They wont have Hyperinflation, you shit for brains, but you could be their slave when they conquer the US and Joe Biteme just lets them do it.

I'll take a guess you've never even seen an economics text book, let alone read one.
Guess which is better:
1% inflation or 7% inflation?
A 6.3 GDP or a 2.0 GDP?
2.7% interest or 8% interest?
$1.67 gas a gallon or $4.00 a gal?
$8.00 prime rib or a $38.00 prime rib?
Energy Independence or expensive dirty oil from Venezuela?
Let's see if you've ever seen an economics text book...

Guess which is better:
A 6.3 GDP or a 2.0 GDP?
LOL thinking one man is responsible for all of that, simpleton.

But what is "dirty" oil?

At least g5000 now realizes we're paying a price for putting coal miners out of works. One more reason to put Trump back in the White House.
People as stupid and credulous as you are are the reason mountebanks like Crooked Donald succeed.

I've shown you this before, dumbass:

Total Number Of Coal Plants Plummeting Globally

Damn you, Obama! Damn you!

u_s_coal_mining_jobs.png

Oh, wait...

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png

Dipshit.

Is there a reason for this?

Trump is bad but I cant see DeSantis as much different. DeSantis comes off, to me, as very authoritarian. The largest difference I see between Trump and DeSantis is not in authoritarian tendencies but rather Trump fails at everything he does and DeSantis usually succeeds in what he wants to do.

In almost every way, that is worse.

Well, hope is all you got there. Biden is running barring a heart attack.

I see a real possibility this country doesn't survive another 4 years with Trump back in office. We barely survived his previous term; with Pence, a surprising shield protecting the Constitution at the cost of his own political career. For that reason, I vote for anyone running against him. While I'm no fan of DeSantis, I don't see him as the existential threat to the country that I see in Trump. So for that reason, I can't vote for Biden, other than to keep Trump out, because he's a danger as well due to his declining mental stability, which is already teetering on the edge of the proverbial cliff.

Trump wins 2024 pardons himself and begins again to make America great. Term limits for all politicians.

You go Trump.

Well, seeing how he didn't make American great in his first four years, didn't even manage to lock up Hillary, how, in only four more years, is he going to achieve anything?

Guess which is better:
A 6.3 GDP or a 2.0 GDP?
What exactly do you think you are achieving by pulling totally fake numbers out of your fat ass?

Who do you think you are...Donald Trump?

What exactly do you think you are achieving by pulling totally fake numbers out of your fat ass?

Who do you think you are...Donald Trump?

What's funny is that 6.3% GDP was Biden's first quarter. Not to mention, annualized real GDP under Biden so far is 3.1%; compared to 1.5% under Trump.

Forum List

Back