2024 Trump victory.

Trump was handed a mess. He lowered taxes, got rid of Obama regulations, raised our GDP, lowered unemployment, gave us energy independence, closed our border, and stopped giving our money away.
200w.gif

This is the price of supporting a MAN instead of core values, ideology or even party. When he falls you have nothing.
He has a humongous base. As I said the GOP is F*cked and they are by far the better party when it comes to policies.

I can't imagine even SCOTUS would uphold a president pardoning themselves. Though the Constitution doesn't address that directly, it does address it indirectly...

The Constitution DOESN'T allow giving a pardon for cases of impeachment, which applies to all officers being impeached including the president. So if a president can't save themselves with a pardon for being impeached for a crime, I don't see why that same restriction wouldn't apply to facing criminal charges.

But it's a moot argument anyway since a president CAN get a pardon, with Congress' and their VP's assistance...

A president can resign, making their VP president and leaving the VP seat open. The new president can then pardon the criminal ex-president who then names the pardoned president as their VP, with congressional approval. Then the president resigns making the criminal VP, president again. Who turns around and appoints them VP, with congressional approval.

I don't see anyone ever pull a stunt like that but then I never thought I'd see a president send slates of fake electors from 7 states to Congress to flip an election they lost. So who knows?
Holy shit, shut the fuck up Faun.

I am going to BLAME YOU when I see a link to a FOX News bit on Trump promoting this very idea!

:p

Out of control spending, tax burden, and printing money created this run away inflation. Trump was handed a mess. He lowered taxes, got rid of Obama regulations, raised our GDP, lowered unemployment, gave us energy independence, closed our border, and stopped giving our money away.
You are the racist...

LOL

Yeah, Trump lowered unemployment...

Screenshot_20230817_150333_Samsung Internet.jpg

Run
?
Win every state in the first clean sweep in history

Who needs details. If they think it, it must be true.
That’s pure nonsense.

The fact that anyone would vote for Biden again is terrifying but it will happen and millions will. The country has millions of dumb people. 🤷‍♂️

That’s pure nonsense.

The fact that anyone would vote for Biden again is terrifying but it will happen and millions will. The country has millions of dumb people. 🤷‍♂️
Well, it WAS a joke so it was supposed to be pure nonsense...

Ever see this meme:
1692299292139.jpeg

Maybe I should have added the steps.

Well, it WAS a joke so it was supposed to be pure nonsense...

Ever see this meme:
View attachment 815944

Maybe I should have added the steps.
I know it was a joke. America has become a joke unfortunately. Families are spending on average $700 more per month on necessities now compared to Trump’s last day in office. People are Ok with that it seems? 🤷‍♂️

Without a fake virus to create millions of mailin ballots to fill out, the Dims haven't the leverage to cheat in any swing states like last time. Trump will win.
You WAY underestimate the Democrat's wickedness. I guarantee you there are multiple Dem strategies already in play to RIG the next election in their favor. Dems will double down on ballot "harvesting", it's proven to work. Dems will PURCHASE VOTES, just like they did in the GA run off and again in the midterms. $10k to $20k for each vote via student loan debt forgiveness. God knows how much they will offer blacks to vote Dem with reparations. Fabricate fake Russian collusion stories. Fabricate fake impeachments. These are corrupt criminals who will sink to nothing to hold onto power.

He is being thrust into the nomination and will win it. Without a fake virus to create millions of mailin ballots to fill out, the Dims haven't the leverage to cheat in any swing states like last time. Trump will win.

Great, so if he loses, that means you'll accept there was no fraud in 2020 either, right?

Forum List

Back