2024 Trump victory.

He is being thrust into the nomination and will win it. Without a fake virus to create millions of mailin ballots to fill out, the Dims haven't the leverage to cheat in any swing states like last time. Trump will win.
You're banking on people being as morally bankrupt as yourself for that to happen.

Great, so if he loses, that means you'll accept there was no fraud in 2020 either, right?
LOL you're kidding right? They've already got their excuses lined up. This is it for trump because if he makes it to 2028, he'll be 82. I dont think trump will even be the repub nominee in 2024.

You WAY underestimate the Democrat's wickedness. I guarantee you there are multiple Dem strategies already in play to RIG the next election in their favor. Dems will double down on ballot "harvesting", it's proven to work. Dems will PURCHASE VOTES, just like they did in the GA run off and again in the midterms. $10k to $20k for each vote via student loan debt forgiveness. God knows how much they will offer blacks to vote Dem with reparations. Fabricate fake Russian collusion stories. Fabricate fake impeachments. These are corrupt criminals who will sink to nothing to hold onto power.
Go clutch your pearls somewhere else, victim.

You WAY underestimate the Democrat's wickedness. I guarantee you there are multiple Dem strategies already in play to RIG the next election in their favor. Dems will double down on ballot "harvesting", it's proven to work. Dems will PURCHASE VOTES, just like they did in the GA run off and again in the midterms. $10k to $20k for each vote via student loan debt forgiveness. God knows how much they will offer blacks to vote Dem with reparations. Fabricate fake Russian collusion stories. Fabricate fake impeachments. These are corrupt criminals who will sink to nothing to hold onto power.
Perhaps, but under a closer microscope and with the country in the mess it is now, Poopeypants won't win.

Biden's base is 81 million strong, the MSM said so. #sarcasm

At least 81 million. I never would have voted for Biden in '20 had he not been running against Trump. But wanting Trump out was more important to me than keeping Biden out. Since then, Biden has done a shit job. I'll be voting for the Republican next year unless Trump is the GOP candidate. No way in hell would he ever get my vote. And since I don't sit out elections; and since I don't waste my vote on 3rd party, I give myself no choice but to vote for Biden again. Now add all the millions who feel that way... plus the millions who like Biden
... plus the millions who have soured on Trump for trying to flip the election he lost. That's gonna be like climbing Mt Everest for Trump to overcome.

At least 81 million. I never would have voted for Biden in '20 had he not been running against Trump. But wanting Trump out was more important to me than keeping Biden out. Since then, Biden has done a shit job. I'll be voting for the Republican next year unless Trump is the GOP candidate. No way in hell would he ever get my vote. And since I don't sit out elections; and since I don't waste my vote on 3rd party, I give myself no choice but to vote for Biden again. Now add all the millions who feel that way... plus the millions who like Biden
... plus the millions who have soured on Trump for trying to flip the election he lost. That's gonna be like climbing Mt Everest for Trump to overcome.
Really!

That surprises me. I do not see you voting for the right.

What if it is DeSantis? Would you vote for him?

Really!

That surprises me. I do not see you voting for the right.

What if it is DeSantis? Would you vote for him?

DeSantis v. Biden... DeSantis.

DeSantis v. Just about any other Democrat... just about any other Democrat.

My hope is in the end, it's neither Trump nor Biden, in which case, my vote depends on who's running.

DeSantis v. Biden... DeSantis.

DeSantis v. Just about any other Democrat... just about any other Democrat.

My hope is in the end, it's neither Trump nor Biden, in which case, my vote depends on who's running.
DeSantis is already done so you can scratch him off your list.

Forum List

Back