2016 Obama's America

Freedomlover

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2008
If you have not seen this film yet you need to see it. Obama has claimed a couple of inaccuracies in the film, which is possible. But, there is so much more that Obama has not refuted that gives a pretty good insight to what his thinking is, a lot of it in his own words from his book Dreams From My Father. Go see it with an open mind then decide for yourself whether this guy is who he says he is, or is really something else.

If you have not seen this film yet you need to see it. Obama has claimed a couple of inaccuracies in the film, which is possible. But, there is so much more that Obama has not refuted that gives a pretty good insight to what his thinking is, a lot of it in his own words from his book Dreams From My Father. Go see it with an open mind then decide for yourself whether this guy is who he says he is, or is really something else.

Obama has FAR more important things to do than to read books and review films written by people whose primary motivation quite likely is to make a lot of money by cashing in on an audience whose gullibility for such things apparently has no discernible limit. Talk radio proved that years ago.

Obama said in his own words... his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and
made no sudden moves.They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."
YET intelligent voters IGNORED these words right from OBAMA and voted for him!

Last edited:
A movie based on a book and they call it a "documentary". :lol:

ODS fan fiction.

Are you suggesting a film cannot be a documentary if was first written as book? Why is that?

doc·u·men·ta·ry (dky-mnt-r)
adj.
1. Consisting of, concerning, or based on documents.
2. Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film.

ODS fan fiction.

Are you suggesting a film cannot be a documentary if was first written as book? Why is that?

adj.
2. Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film.

By your definition, this isn't a documentary. The book was written by D'souza! :lol: that's self promoting ODS fan fiction.

ODS fan fiction.

adj.

By your definition, this isn't a documentary. The book was written by D'souza! :lol: that's self promoting ODS fan fiction.

A little early to be hitting the bottle! You said "A movie based on a book and they call it a "documentary"" My question was how is the movie not a documentary just because it was based on a book?

You did not answer this question. Want to try again?

Right wingnut "Obama is a commie" lunacy

Okay then, since you've seen the film, tells how it's "lunacy". Be specific please...

Crickets...Hmm

There's no chance that you have NOT seen this film, is there? After all, only a real jackass would proclaim to understand that which he has not experienced. Tell us you're not completely full of shit and that you've at least seen the film you're denigrating.

adj.

A little early to be hitting the bottle! You said "A movie based on a book and they call it a "documentary"" My question was how is the movie not a documentary just because it was based on a book?

You did not answer this question. Want to try again?

"eflatminor", you are trying to debate people who squeal with orgasmic delight whenever a fat man from Flint, Michigan (Michael Moore) pukes up one of his "documentaries" (Bowling For Columbine, Fahrenheit 911, Sicko, etc.), and people who have elevated an unfunny comedian (Jon Stewart) to the level of "revered political analyst".

You may as well try to have a meaningful conversation with one of Obama's "push button, get banana" monkeys. Joe Biden comes to mind.

ODS fan fiction.

adj.

In other words... I have not seen it and do not plan to.

Obama is a COMMIE!

And conservatives flock to it

Gullibility always pays big

Obama is a COMMIE!

And conservatives flock to it

Gullibility always pays big

Yes, yes...thank you for making clear just how ridiculous you are. You haven't seen the film but you're just sure the movie claims "Obama is a Commie". The movie actually makes no such claim but if you say it does...it must be so. Got it.

The extent to which you are full of shit is noted.

Only a wingnut would by into this crap
handjob.gif

the liberal response: Duh, me no like documentary I never saw. Doh, documentary I never saw wast no gooda it was full of lies it is propogando. Duh, me love Obama, me love blacks, me have a friend that is black. Doh taht make me no racist. Uhhhhhh Obama good he only kill an American citizen and his 16 year old son bekause he takum his orders from the cIA. doh he kill OBL, killin' good..he kilt the ecomomy too, that is good skrew the cuntry we don't kare.

Right up there with Atlas Shrugged as an overhyped conservative propaganda piece

Forum List

Back