2 Sticks into 1

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
What will happen to the churches as they leave Mystery Babylon & come into the fold of Judaism?

Most of the church programs and policies are not aimed towards the Abrahamic theology, rather they chose to be aimed at promoting denominationalism over the enrichment of community spirit and promotion of human welfare. In fact, in the autobiography of
Benjamin Franklin, another Philadelphian like myself, he noticed the same things about his Presbyterian church. He said on page 92 in the Riverside Literature Series of his autobiography, that it seemed they were more interested in making people Presbyterian rather then good citizens.

Local churches especially in the inner cities are taking in the communities money yet they do nothing successful in stopping the crimes, excessive drug and alcohol use, separation of family, children getting into trouble, violence such as shootings, stabbings, and so on.

The church in addition to services should be promoting study groups, community interaction, forums for discussion and solving problems. They surely have the space for it.

Family counseling should be advised, as well as clubs for activities that are positive like cleanup or fixing up the neighborhood.

The church should be stimulating creative thoughts rather than suppressing them; encouraging constructive actions rather than creating destructive behavior. I have proposed that the new heads of the church should be more involved in having an eye or watch on community needs, such as by setting up spotters within their flock, letting them know what needs to be stressed - for instance, problems in the area needing special lessons addressing special issues and needs of the individual community.
Example: some communities have a high divorce rate, adultery rate, or crime rate, others have a high drug use rate or murder rate, and such that need solutions as well as concerned action.

Suggested activities:

Churches involving in mini polls to evaluate what people believe or know to get a feel for what needs to be stressed and taught.

Volunteer people in the flock need to be involved in creating programs for planing to offset any local problems and identifying and finding solutions or lessons based on those issues.

Example: if an area is getting run down and the poor or elderly can't afford to fix up dilapidated houses then people will organize and inquire about donated tools (paint, tar, plaster etc) and round up volunteers to teach others and to fix the homes of those who can't afford it, in the same time they can be helping teens in job training (like home repair) and

giving them their job experience as well as something that looks great on their resume.

It is advisable to do all these things by organizing talk groups, which can identify deficiencies, much like the PTA meetings or town council meetings.

Make reports of what's needed in the community whether its moral, security, clean up, repair, family issues, etc., and follow through on these reports.

Allow suggestions in making solutions for how these issues can be handled and met head on and if one can't be found then approach the other churches outside your area for advice and help on solutions to combat local problems.

Dear HaShev:

this part is good:

Churches involving in mini polls to evaluate what people believe or know to get a feel for what needs to be stressed and taught.

Volunteer people in the flock need to be involved in creating programs for planing to offset any local problems and identifying and finding solutions or lessons based on those issues.

I hope that by saying that I agree with your post,
my msg DOES NOT GET ACCIDENTLLY
MISCONSTRUED "twisted around backwards"
as some kind of "dishonest manipulation"
and a masked form of "attack by ganging up on you"

Since this problem happened last time, can we
find the CAUSE of the
"local problems and identifying and finding solutions or lessons based on those issues."

You weren't ganging up on me, just that your
motives and or intentions were not pure, and since the beginning you have been insincere thus coming off as phoney.
Your approach does not work on intelligent or observant people and in fact will have the opposite affect by insulting their intelligence. Especially those you discussed the same topic with previously that were deemed "Non Debateable" whether you like it or not.
Just so you know, you are still on Iggy and are only showing up before I log in.
Teshuva requires :
Teshuva consists of three basic steps:
1)FULLY NOT PARTIALLY Admitting one's sin(s). This step is called vidui.
2)Feeling regret that one sinned.
3)Making a commitment not to repeat the sin.

I would never become a Jew, and thank you for admitting jew is not a race. Your a fine one to talk as we look at Israel and the OT.
PS: aren't most of the orthodox Jews on welfare due to having to study the torah all day. All we need is a workplace which men are not allowed to sit next to women, and women and men have to walk on different sides of the street.

The Jewish religion has done less than its fair share of solving problems. I don't see Jews anywhere near the abortion issue, and in fact, most seem to support the practice. Many Jews in Hollywood and the media are hostile to Christianity, and use their significant influence to delegitimize the Christian religion. Jews in the courts and legal profession attack Christianity and Christian groups in lawsuits, i.e. the recent efforts of the Jewish-controlled ACLU to force Catholic hospitals to perform abortions.

HaShev, you are a perfect example of a Christianity hating Jew, and you are responsible on this forum for all the damage you are doing to Christians' faith. You won't turn people towards Judaism, but you will turn people away from Christ. There will be consequences for you, unless you repent now and vow to abstain from your anti-Christian rantings.

Well your abortion debate is problematic for you because
1) you admit your faith lies about death= heaven otherwise you would be arguing who lets babies avoid suffering (your religion calls life)and keeps them from auto entering paradise.
2)your own priests have come to me seeking council on the issue of abortion and liked my approach and reasoning -"solution" to the debate.
3)your comments about hating christians is false, a)because you are not considered a christian by other sects b)if Jesus was Messiah you'd have to be a Torah observant Jew therefore Jesus is not Messiah, making him Lucifer thus Christianity is Luciferian and I of all people am expected to rightfully take back my inheritance from the thieves just as you would be expected to if someone stole your car.
c)you were shown where you twist everything including love and hate.
Does the Pope love you enough to tell you what you need to know not what you want to know and makes him popular? Perhaps sometimes he does and gets flack for it, but is he willing to spend night and day reaching, teaching, being accessable to ANYONE and Everyone even in an ungreatful and vengefulvenvironment such as this? And yet You call it hate this grace of mine.=ungreatful.

1) you admit your faith lies about death= heaven otherwise you would be arguing who lets babies avoid suffering (your religion calls life)and keeps them from auto entering paradise.
2)your own priests have come to me seeking council on the issue of abortion and liked my approach and reasoning -"solution" to the debate.
3)your comments about hating christians is false, a)because you are not considered a christian by other sects b)if Jesus was Messiah you'd have to be a Torah observant Jew therefore Jesus is not Messiah, making him Lucifer thus Christianity is Luciferian and I of all people am expected to rightfully take back my inheritance from the thieves just as you would be expected to if someone stole your car.
Does the Pope love you enough to tell you what you need to know not what you want to know and makes him popular? Perhaps sometimes he does and gets flack for it, but is he willing to spend night and day reaching, teaching, being accessable to ANYONE and Everyone even in an ungreatful and vengefulvenvironment such as this? And yet You call it hate this grace of mine.=ungreatful.
Your words are lunacy.

You weren't ganging up on me, just that your
motives and or intentions were not pure, and since the beginning you have been insincere thus coming off as phoney.
Your approach does not work on intelligent or observant people and in fact will have the opposite affect by insulting their intelligence. Especially those you discussed the same topic with previously that were deemed "Non Debateable" whether you like it or not.
Just so you know, you are still on Iggy and are only showing up before I log in.
Teshuva requires :
Teshuva consists of three basic steps:
1)FULLY NOT PARTIALLY Admitting one's sin(s). This step is called vidui.
2)Feeling regret that one sinned.
3)Making a commitment not to repeat the sin.

HaShev where are you getting that I am not sincere?
Of course I am not perfect. I am not God.
But I am being honest in supporting you as much as I can
given I don't have the same experience or knowledge you do.

Do you want someone closer to God before you consider me worth talking to?

If that's what you need, the closest I can recommend are the
same names I referred previously.

If you do not trust me, and you are getting "negative vibes" I am happy to talk through one of these other Jewish elders you may trust more to be on your level closer to God:
* Irvin and Olivia Reiner (both Jewish both traditional and hold the
Hebrew and Jewish calling from God in the highest)
* Peter Loth is a friend of theirs and also highly respected

Can I offer my support in introducing all of you together so you
can put out a world wide message to everyone else?

Do you want to check with two or three more witnesses
and go through them if I am not "pure" enough to meet your standards?

* Dr. Phillip Goldfedder is another Jewish doctor and spiritual teacher
who may be on your level, too: Healing is Yours. Alternative Medicine Healing Ministry.

I am as sincere as I can be, but maybe I'm just not good enough for you.
You are just on such a high level, I understand you cannot tolerate anything less.

That's fine, I know some people who may be closer to your level
who are looking for others like you with the right message.

I believe you and they would benefit from putting all your support
knowledge and calling together for those on your same level.

I am sincere and want to see all of you succeed in sharing your message
and wisdom to correct all the others you are criticizing
as "teaching falsely and promoting corrupt world govt and church."

Sorry if this isn't clear.
I think the other Jewish elders need to connect with you
and not go through me if this isn't good enough.

If you are getting a bad vibe or signal, something else is wrong.
Because I am sincere, and it is just not getting through on here!

Thanks HaShev

I think you will relate to the other Jewish and Hebrew spiritual
leaders who are on the highest level I have ever found
and are ready to put the final call and message out to the world.

I am think you may be the last connection they are looking
for and then that message will finally go out, be heard and received.

They told me the time is close, and I think you are saying that too.
Thank you for this, and I pray that you and all of the spiritual
leaders of Israel and Yerusalem unite in issuing the call and message.

You chose Jesus Barabbas and lost.

Your words are lunacy.

Of course to you who views everything opposite normality will see reality as strange. Hence my posts about your bizzarro world, your teachings opposite the words, your twisting death as life and life as suffering. You seeing Lucifer as God then claiming the God of this world your Satan (adversary).
You calling Baal your holy father.
You calling Ishtar your holy mother.
You calling my Disabilities links demonic but clicking Jakes rants and raves agree button when he abuses what he thinks is a disabled
person, which is what you did when attacking the poster instead of the post.
Any Psychiatrist will choose the concept of being all you could and should be (Shalem) over your insistance to destroy, disrupt, hinder, pull down, & displaced behavior
folly. In fact you can get the most famous of Dr's to evaluate my logic and yours and see for yourself. But you won't because deep down inside you know you are deflecting and don't want to embarass yourself telling a psychiatrist you think Jesus is still alive and living with Elvis in your basement. : - )

*L* That made no sense.
Especially when you realize The story is calling Jesus the son(bar) of the father(abbas) the bad guy.
Actually the story is most likely taken from Yehuda the Galionite confused for Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter christ because of their similar thus confused names.
The Galionite ransacked the Temple and killed someone=(Barabbas story) thus was the thief sharing the name of the crucified Yehuda of Galilee.
Every scholar up on the latest archeological find already knows the Jesus scene is taken from the Baal passion play, the rest are fom characters spanning from
100bc till around 45ad.
The 2 Yehudas= 2 Jesus'.
WHY WOULD THEY MOCK 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH THE SAME IESOUS NICKNAME?

In actuality there was only 1 person ever named Jesus, and it was a woman in 70 or 90 ad I forget. That's if you exclude the maggis BarJESUS in the book of acts.

Last edited:

*L* That made no sense.
Especially when you realize The story is calling Jesus the son(bar) of the father(abbas) the bad guy.
Actually the story is most likely taken from Yehuda the Galionite confused for Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter christ because of their similar thus confused names.
The Galionite ransacked the Temple and killed someone=(Barabbas story) thus was the thief sharing the name of the crucified Yehuda of Galilee.
Every scholar up on the latest archeological find already knows the Jesus scene is taken from the Baal passion play, the rest are fom characters spanning from
100bc till around 45ad.
The 2 Yehudas= 2 Jesus'.
WHY WOULD THEY MOCK 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH THE SAME IESOUS NICKNAME?

Two Jesus's :
1. Jesus the Christ, savior and messiah, peaceful
2 Jesus Barabbas, savior and son of the Father, rebel

Jews yelled let Barabbas go, Rome did and well we know what happened don't we. Should of picked a peaceful solution.

I told you Rome made that story out of Baal who Jesus is a mere mask for.

It might be that the 2 Yehudas are the same as the 2 Judas' accted around that time both competing for crowds, one was an obnoxious benny hinn maggician type the other was used for the Ascariot figure.

Source 700bc Assyrian tablet
now in the British
Museum in which the Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,