What is taught is exact opposite the written word

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
What is taught is the exact opposite of the words:
Examples:
Heaven is this earth (but they say sky):
(Ecclesiastes 1:4) (Psalm 37:22) (Psalm 37:34) (Psalms 37:29)(Isaiah 24:21-23) (Isaiah 25:8) & even their own bible(Matt 16:18).

Mishnah: Israel will have a portion in the world to come, for it is written,"Thy people are all righteous; they shall inherit the land forever,(heaven on earth) the branch of my planting, the work of My hands, that I may be glorified.'

The Righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked
shall not inhabit the earth. (Proverbs 10:30)
In their own Bible:
"For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain
in it. 22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the
transgressors shall be rooted out of it." (KJV)
(Then if the Righteous "never" leave this earth then why do they teach a Rapture, unless they admit they are
the wicked?)
Dead Sea Scrolls 4Q418 Frag. 81
13for all times His glory and His beauty are for the eternal plantation [of His chosen . . . ] |4[ . . . in..]*All those who inherit the earth shall walk, forth in heaven [...]* (meaning Heaven is this earth)

Thomas Verse 112 His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?" Jesus said, "It will not come be looking for it. Nor will it do"to say, 'Behold over here!' or 'Behold, over there!'. Rather, the kingdom of the Father is spread out on the earth, but people do not see it."
Amazingly many people argued that this verse means nothing, simply because it's the spoken words by Thomas' account. This is a typical cop out & smoke screen, as well as very deceptive tactic of people who need to lie to justify their faith. Well now that I caught them making excuses I can show you an exact replica of this verse in: Luke 17:20-21. So by keeping the same honest standard of reasoning then this means Luke is also invalid, so why do they use his gospels? AHH see they can't have it both ways like they always want it, nor use it as an excuse to avoid truths.

Death is final rest back to the dust of the earth (but they say sky):
Ecc 3:20 All go to the same place; all originate from dust and all return to dust.

Ezekiel 13:20 "Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; 'Behold, I am against your pillows<font color=yellow>
(symbolically meaning:feathers/wings or dream/ fantasy), wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them FLY, and I will tear them from your arms. and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly...
(this means the souls that are stolen in the false hope of afterlife where they are told the soul rises and flys to a false, fantasy heaven.)

(22) Because with lies you have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way,
by PROMISING HIM LIFE:
Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver
My People out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the Lord."

No one has gone to heaven, John 3:13 says:
verse 13 Hebrews speaks "These ALL died in faith, not having received the promises..."
If they didn't receive the promises yet, then none of them is in heaven, which agrees with
John 3:13: "And no man has ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

Psalms 6:3-5
oh save me for thy mercies' sake. For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?

Psalms 115:17
The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.

(These verses prove, once your dead, you're not with God or praising God in Heaven)

Ecclesiastes 9:5,6
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.<BR>
If the Bible is saying the dead can't affect anything that happens here on earth. Why are people still praying to these dead saints when the dead can't hear them? Why do people still believe in hauntings, seances, apparitions etc??? They believe it because they never read in their Bibles the truth about these things, & they trust people who need to sell
snake oil in order to have an audience.
So in Summary to Death and Afterlife: Our Spirit (energy) can�t escape our law of properties and have conciousness or senses without a processor, which is from our brain throughout our vessel (Body). That's why we were formed, in stages of Processions, layer after layer, in order for concious energy to form out of being placed in a vessel which processed energy to give us the ability to experience "life". This is why there is no afterlife as energy, by itself, has no senses or conscious. This is the "ONE" life grace and we are blowing it for the fantasy deception.

THE CREATOR IS NOT A MAN (but they picture him as one):
G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man/G0D has no physical image or form" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:11-13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith
based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus
haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

�You're not to paint a picture of spiritual beings.�

Deuteronomy 4:16
"Lest ye corrupt [yourselves], and make you a graven image, the
similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female"
Deuteronomy 4:17
"The likeness of any beast that [is] on earth, the likeness of
any winged fowl that flieth in the air,"
(Because the Myth placed on ANGELS causes distortions and confusion on understanding what they are and accepting the Archangels who won�t look like the portraits)<BR>

Deuteronomy 4:23
"Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God,
which he made with you, and make you a graven image, [or] the likeness of [anything Spiritual]..."
(Because expectations and Perceptions will be of that image)

Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10 We are forbidden to pray to any image of anything Physical

Angels are another term for messengers, sometimes refered to in Heaven, but never in the early scripture do they have wings, or are they portrayed as Mythical supernatural beings.
Someone mistakenly argued that the Bible did talk about wings, however, not on Malakh (angels) and it was a silly dream. That's like saying the Beast will have clay feet, because Daniel saw clay feet. The dream interpretation is more deep, as figuratively and not literal. Thus wings could hint to traveling messages through space and time. The Placement of Wings and assumptions of spirtual characters was borrowed & placed later by fantasy and distortions against the scripture warnings.
Since I clearly show where heaven is (the Future Earth) then Angels are Messengers from Future Earth and can't be assumed otherwise by myths and poor teachings that are against the words.

THE MESSIAH TO COME, IS BUT A MAN (NOT A GOD OR DIRECT SON OF GOD):

"And a right Prophet (Prophet of Righteousness ) will the Lord your God give you, a Prophet from among you, of your brethren."<BR>
"...out of thee(MAN) shall come forth unto me a Judge to be Ruler in Israel,and this is the King Messiah."<BR>
"The Scripture calleth the name of the Messiah, because He is the Mediator through whom we shall get the righteousness of the Lord." (Proof Messiah is just a liaison between the Lord and his people and is not the Lord himself, so he's not God, just a reflection of his principals or "One who's AS God".)

Misconception of Perfection or Sinless Messiah
Thanksgiving Hymn 12
Righteous, I know, is not man, nor is perfection the way of son of man:
to the Most High G0D belongs all righteous deeds. The way of man is not established, except by the spirit
which G0D created for him, to make perfect a way for the children of men, that all his creatures may know the might of his power, and the abundance of his mercies towards all the sons of his grace.
Understand, the Messiah was viewed as someone to be, just a man, as Moses was, just a man.
What made Moses great and will make the Messiah great, is the will and character to lead and liberate.
Just men with devotion towards what is fair, and they are just men, with extra senses and portions of "Light"
(i.e. Knowledge and Truth). The Messiah is not supernatural, or G0D, like the myths placed on previous idols to give them more power. The Mistakes and transgression formed, because the Roman's didn't understand the Messianic concept from the Judaic scripture, and they placed their pagan mythical concepts
into the role of the Messiah. Therefore this distorted expectation and teaching is a great mistake in understanding the working and mysteries of man, the bible prophecy, and the intended path to fulfillment of G0D's promises. People are therefore living in a Santa Claus Syndrome. Kids grow out of it, so why can't the adults?

Just way too opposite, to not notice something's wrong:
The Messiah is to bring peace to the nations but they say the Anti Christ will bring a false peace, so if the Messiah Brings peace he'll be taunted as the anti and if he doesn't they will say he's not the Messiah.
(Why don't you just tie his hands behind his back with that logic?)
The Messiah is to bring everyone to one understanding, but they say the anti Christ will try and convert people to one order.
They won't accept a Messiah unless he does miracles and great things, yet they claim the Anti Christ will do miracles and great things. Are they admiting they are the opposite twist adversary & their Christ is not anoited from God, but perhaps the opposite, Satan? Are they admiting they want to chase the Messiah away or keep people from recognizing him?

*This is where those bells and whistles should be going off in your head* Because they keep saying there are two Messiahs, the first deceives before the real one, however, scripture (I John 2:18, Rev 1:1,3,9,19, Rev 3:11,Rev 22:6,7,10,12,Matthew 24:31-34?) points to these things and the Beast coming from their era, which means their Idol Christ was the first false one.
backing this:(Ezekiel 21:25-27)& the Coptic Translation of (Genesis 49:10) ..truncated

Michel row your boat a shore............your brain is sea sick

So that's your refutation, to prove me and my book right about ad hominem responses and human behavior?

Let me get this straight,
you guys decided the new tactic would be to not address the Bible or spiritual matters On a THEOLOGY FORUM, but rather harass the posters, flame & flood the threads and call everyone retarded and crazy instead?
So you blessed us in taking the time to let me know your opinion of me as crazy as you would walk up to a fat person and call them fat, a car accident brain damaged person you would call stupid or retarded, or maybe you walk up to a crippled person and let them know they were disabled while kicking their crutches.
So Christians get something out of this behavior being???
Is it feeling more adequate cause the pists make you feel inadequate. What is it exactly you get out of your evil behavior.
SEE I don't understand how the evil satanic mind thinks, that's why I'm asking.

Aren't you leaving out the substance aka evidence to your subjective opinion to back up your statement?
I could easilly shine the mirror back and say you memorize all the rituals but don't know the symbolism or where they came from.

Remember it's your faith that calls everything a mystery yet you'd think by now they would get the jest of wherecthe message came from and how and why.
Aka the key to unlocking the mysteries is :
Dan 10:20 where it says :
*"Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee*
Knowing what and where the Olam Habah is unlocks the secret to who what where and why and makes everyrhing simple in reality and no longer fantasy based.
The mythical fantasy based precepts is the greatest creator of atheists being thst it's nonsense to the rational mind.
We now caught up with the process and techniques of how and why.
For crying out loud even todays tv shows & movies based on time and message travel get the jest of it all but religious authorities are still clueless and never daring to dwell on the Processes.
Everything has a process and it's the human spirit reflecting the Essence of God to want to figure out how things work and our place in this world.

You memorized the book but you miss the main point of what it's about.

I give up-------what is the "MAIN POINT" ??? Please be specific as to that book or part there of contains the main point
to which you refer

What is taught is the exact opposite of the words:
Examples:
(Ecclesiastes 1:4) (Psalm 37:22) (Psalm 37:34) (Psalms 37:29)(Isaiah 24:21-23) (Isaiah 25:8) & even their own bible(Matt 16:18).

Mishnah: Israel will have a portion in the world to come, for it is written,"Thy people are all righteous; they shall inherit the land forever,(heaven on earth) the branch of my planting, the work of My hands, that I may be glorified.'

In their own Bible:
(Then if the Righteous "never" leave this earth then why do they teach a Rapture, unless they admit they are
the wicked?)
13for all times His glory and His beauty are for the eternal plantation [of His chosen . . . ] |4[ . . . in..]*All those who inherit the earth shall walk, forth in heaven [...]* (meaning Heaven is this earth)

Thomas Verse 112 His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?" Jesus said, "It will not come be looking for it. Nor will it do"to say, 'Behold over here!' or 'Behold, over there!'. Rather, the kingdom of the Father is spread out on the earth, but people do not see it."
Amazingly many people argued that this verse means nothing, simply because it's the spoken words by Thomas' account. This is a typical cop out & smoke screen, as well as very deceptive tactic of people who need to lie to justify their faith. Well now that I caught them making excuses I can show you an exact replica of this verse in: Luke 17:20-21. So by keeping the same honest standard of reasoning then this means Luke is also invalid, so why do they use his gospels? AHH see they can't have it both ways like they always want it, nor use it as an excuse to avoid truths.

Death is final rest back to the dust of the earth (but they say sky):
Ecc 3:20 All go to the same place; all originate from dust and all return to dust.

Ezekiel 13:20 "Wherefore thus saith the Lord God; 'Behold, I am against your pillows<font color=yellow>
(symbolically meaning:feathers/wings or dream/ fantasy), wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them FLY, and I will tear them from your arms. and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly...
(this means the souls that are stolen in the false hope of afterlife where they are told the soul rises and flys to a false, fantasy heaven.)

(22) Because with lies you have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way,
by PROMISING HIM LIFE:
Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver
My People out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the Lord."

No one has gone to heaven, John 3:13 says:
verse 13 Hebrews speaks "These ALL died in faith, not having received the promises..."
If they didn't receive the promises yet, then none of them is in heaven, which agrees with
John 3:13: "And no man has ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

Psalms 6:3-5
oh save me for thy mercies' sake. For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?

Psalms 115:17
The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.

(These verses prove, once your dead, you're not with God or praising God in Heaven)

Ecclesiastes 9:5,6
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.<BR>
If the Bible is saying the dead can't affect anything that happens here on earth. Why are people still praying to these dead saints when the dead can't hear them? Why do people still believe in hauntings, seances, apparitions etc??? They believe it because they never read in their Bibles the truth about these things, & they trust people who need to sell
snake oil in order to have an audience.
So in Summary to Death and Afterlife: Our Spirit (energy) can�t escape our law of properties and have conciousness or senses without a processor, which is from our brain throughout our vessel (Body). That's why we were formed, in stages of Processions, layer after layer, in order for concious energy to form out of being placed in a vessel which processed energy to give us the ability to experience "life". This is why there is no afterlife as energy, by itself, has no senses or conscious. This is the "ONE" life grace and we are blowing it for the fantasy deception.

THE CREATOR IS NOT A MAN (but they picture him as one):
G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man/G0D has no physical image or form" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:11-13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith
based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus
haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

�You're not to paint a picture of spiritual beings.�

Deuteronomy 4:16
"Lest ye corrupt [yourselves], and make you a graven image, the
similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female"
Deuteronomy 4:17
"The likeness of any beast that [is] on earth, the likeness of
any winged fowl that flieth in the air,"
(Because the Myth placed on ANGELS causes distortions and confusion on understanding what they are and accepting the Archangels who won�t look like the portraits)<BR>

Deuteronomy 4:23
"Take heed unto yourselves, lest ye forget the covenant of the LORD your God,
which he made with you, and make you a graven image, [or] the likeness of [anything Spiritual]..."
(Because expectations and Perceptions will be of that image)

Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10 We are forbidden to pray to any image of anything Physical

Angels are another term for messengers, sometimes refered to in Heaven, but never in the early scripture do they have wings, or are they portrayed as Mythical supernatural beings.
Someone mistakenly argued that the Bible did talk about wings, however, not on Malakh (angels) and it was a silly dream. That's like saying the Beast will have clay feet, because Daniel saw clay feet. The dream interpretation is more deep, as figuratively and not literal. Thus wings could hint to traveling messages through space and time. The Placement of Wings and assumptions of spirtual characters was borrowed & placed later by fantasy and distortions against the scripture warnings.
Since I clearly show where heaven is (the Future Earth) then Angels are Messengers from Future Earth and can't be assumed otherwise by myths and poor teachings that are against the words.

THE MESSIAH TO COME, IS BUT A MAN (NOT A GOD OR DIRECT SON OF GOD):

"And a right Prophet (Prophet of Righteousness ) will the Lord your God give you, a Prophet from among you, of your brethren."<BR>
"...out of thee(MAN) shall come forth unto me a Judge to be Ruler in Israel,and this is the King Messiah."<BR>
"The Scripture calleth the name of the Messiah, because He is the Mediator through whom we shall get the righteousness of the Lord." (Proof Messiah is just a liaison between the Lord and his people and is not the Lord himself, so he's not God, just a reflection of his principals or "One who's AS God".)

Misconception of Perfection or Sinless Messiah
Thanksgiving Hymn 12
Righteous, I know, is not man, nor is perfection the way of son of man:
to the Most High G0D belongs all righteous deeds. The way of man is not established, except by the spirit
which G0D created for him, to make perfect a way for the children of men, that all his creatures may know the might of his power, and the abundance of his mercies towards all the sons of his grace.
Understand, the Messiah was viewed as someone to be, just a man, as Moses was, just a man.
What made Moses great and will make the Messiah great, is the will and character to lead and liberate.
Just men with devotion towards what is fair, and they are just men, with extra senses and portions of "Light"
(i.e. Knowledge and Truth). The Messiah is not supernatural, or G0D, like the myths placed on previous idols to give them more power. The Mistakes and transgression formed, because the Roman's didn't understand the Messianic concept from the Judaic scripture, and they placed their pagan mythical concepts
into the role of the Messiah. Therefore this distorted expectation and teaching is a great mistake in understanding the working and mysteries of man, the bible prophecy, and the intended path to fulfillment of G0D's promises. People are therefore living in a Santa Claus Syndrome. Kids grow out of it, so why can't the adults?

Just way too opposite, to not notice something's wrong:
The Messiah is to bring peace to the nations but they say the Anti Christ will bring a false peace, so if the Messiah Brings peace he'll be taunted as the anti and if he doesn't they will say he's not the Messiah.
(Why don't you just tie his hands behind his back with that logic?)
The Messiah is to bring everyone to one understanding, but they say the anti Christ will try and convert people to one order.
They won't accept a Messiah unless he does miracles and great things, yet they claim the Anti Christ will do miracles and great things. Are they admiting they are the opposite twist adversary & their Christ is not anoited from God, but perhaps the opposite, Satan? Are they admiting they want to chase the Messiah away or keep people from recognizing him?

*This is where those bells and whistles should be going off in your head* Because they keep saying there are two Messiahs, the first deceives before the real one, however, scripture (I John 2:18, Rev 1:1,3,9,19, Rev 3:11,Rev 22:6,7,10,12,Matthew 24:31-34?) points to these things and the Beast coming from their era, which means their Idol Christ was the first false one.
backing this:(Ezekiel 21:25-27)& the Coptic Translation of (Genesis 49:10) ..truncated

And what did you say do you like to know or to understand now?

Last edited:
The point is:
their gang is saved by saying beetle juice millions of times
as they are the smarty pants and anyone not in their gang are morons & doo doo heads. At least thats the gest of what I'm reading from their scholarly replies.
Why the outsiders are morons has to do with our not believing in Flying nuns,
virgin births, prayer rags, Easter bunny and
Santa.
tmp-cam--1362302236.jpg

So your "problem" is it that Jesus and Catholics are criminal idiots. ¿So what? What has anything what you say about the bible or the church to do with your opinion? You are not a Jew and you are not a Christian. You are a racist. You can read whatever you like to read - even an instruction how to wash a T-shirt - and you will find a reason to hate Jews and Christians. So what do you think should anyone else think about, if he reads what you say? What's really important for you? If you will continue what you are doing then you will waste the rest of your life. The rest of your life begins today. So why not to change something today?

weasel_1.jpg

Last edited:

So your "problem" is it that Jesus and Catholics are crimianl idiots. ¿So what? What has the bible to do with your opinion? You are not a Jews and you are not a Christian. You are a racist. You can read whatever you like to read - even an instruction how to wash a T-shirt - and you will find a reason to hate Jews and Christians.

I don't see where Hashev claimed that Jesus and catholics are criminal idiots----he just knocks catholic dogma. Lots of people knock this or that dogma

So your "problem" is it that Jesus and Catholics are crimianl idiots. ¿So what? What has the bible to do with your opinion? You are not a Jews and you are not a Christian. You are a racist. You can read whatever you like to read - even an instruction how to wash a T-shirt - and you will find a reason to hate Jews and Christians.

I don't see where Hashev claimed that Jesus and catholics are criminal idiots----he just knocks catholic dogma. Lots of people knock this or that dogma

niedliches-baby-wiesel-1191944951.jpg

If you don't believe in one of our dogmas then let it just simple be to believe in it. If you like to know something about our belief then you have now a chance to ask me, if you really like to know something. But I give no guarantees. Wether my answers are correct is not sure or even wether any answer of anyone is correct depends not only in the life of this person - it depends also on the context what you learned and how you think and feel. You know your life - nobody else knows. And Hashev is for me not a problem because he says stupidities about the catholic church or Jesus. His Antisemitism makes me angry - specially because of the shoa.

Last edited:

If you don't believe in one of our dogmas then let it just simple be to believe in it. If you like to know something about our belief then you have now a chance to ask me, if you relaly like to know something. But I give no guarantees. Wether my answers are correct or that any answer of anyone is correct depends on the context what you learned and who you think and feel. You know your life - nobody else knows. And the problem of Hashev is not a catholic problem. His Antisemitism makes me angry.

If you are addressing me----(rosie) --it is not at all clear to me what you are trying to say. I read the messageboard and comment now and then. I do not have the impression that
hashev is an anti-Semite. nor do I think that he is a
catholic problem (not even sure what that means) . You express your opinion, hashev expresses his and I express mine. Of course we are all products of our own ---"nature and nurture"----and forebrain. DATS WAT A MESSAGEBOARD IS FOR.

If you don't believe in one of our dogmas then let it just simple be to believe in it. If you like to know something about our belief then you have now a chance to ask me, if you relaly like to know something. But I give no guarantees. Wether my answers are correct or that any answer of anyone is correct depends on the context what you learned and who you think and feel. You know your life - nobody else knows. And the problem of Hashev is not a catholic problem. His Antisemitism makes me angry.

If you are addressing me----(rosie) --it is not at all clear to me what you are trying to say. I read the messageboard and comment now and then. I do not have the impression that
hashev is an anti-Semite. nor do I think that he is a
catholic problem (not even sure what that means) . You express your opinion, hashev expresses his and I express mine. Of course we are all products of our own ---"nature and nurture"----and forebrain. DATS WAT A MESSAGEBOARD IS FOR.

Funny

Last edited:
HaShev, I greatly appreciate your sharing your thoughts about Scripture, interpretation and teachings. It is quite clear that you have given much thought to what you are addressing here. You've posed more than one question here and it is going to take time to share with you a worthy response - according to the written Word - but I hope you will give me time to respond to each individual point you have made here.

I am very impressed by your questions and interest in where Believers in Jesus Christ reconcile the Written Word with our beliefs. There is no question in my mind that you are a deep thinker and have given these matters much thought. I appreciate your having taken the time to write such an extensive work and will do my best to answer according to the Word of the LORD - His Written Word - alone. Thank you for writing this OP. I look forward to your response after I have finished posting my own - OR - feel free to respond to my responses - point for point. It is your thread and your decision as to how you would like to proceed. I will leave that to your discretion.

HaShev,

First, allow me this disclosure: It is a great honor and privilege (and one I do not feel worthy of) to have this dialogue with you. I have mentioned more than once and shall again - that I know you are a direct descendant of Aaron. I fear the LORD, HaShev. I do not fear any man but I do fear the LORD. I will go very slowly here because I know that I shall give an account to G-d for every word I write. With that, I must tell you that the other Bible translations are corrupted. They originated from the Alexandrian Cult which was led by Origen. They do not agree with the King James Version Holy Bible and so I will only quote from the King James Holy Bible. At the end of this first response, I will include a brief video that explains how the Alexandrians removed what they didn't like in the Holy Scriptures - making about 6,000 changes in order to corrupt the Written Word of God. When the Isaiah Scroll was discovered it was proven to be in agreement with the King James Holy Bible but not with the other translations. Thank you for the privilege of having this dialogue with you, HaShev. I feel honored.

-----------

1st example you noted, Ecclesiastes 1:4

Ecclesiastes 1:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
The King James Bible agrees with the Written Word of God in the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible), HaShev. The word used is "earth" not "sky."

2nd example you noted, Psalm 37:22

Psalm 37:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
Once again, the King James Version Holy Bible agrees with Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) - the Written Word of God in stating it is the "earth" and not the "sky." We are once again in agreement on the Written Word of God.

3rd example you noted Psalm 37:34

Psalm 37:34 King James Version (KJV)
34 Wait on the Lord, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

And again the King James Version Bible and the Written Word of God in Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) are in perfect agreement. The word used is "land," not "sky."

4th example you noted, Psalm 37:29

Psalm 37:29 King James Version (KJV)
29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
And again we see that the King James Version Holy Bible uses the word "land" - not "sky."

Fifth example you noted: Isaiah 24:21-23

Isaiah 24:21-23 King James Version (KJV)
21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when theLord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
Note that the word used in verse 21 is "earth" not "sky."

Sixth example you noted: Isaiah 25:8

Isaiah 25:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Again the King James Version agrees with the Written Word of God from your Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) which reads "the earth" not "the sky."

7th example you noted: Matthew 16:18

Isaiah 25:8 King James Version (KJV)
8 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the Lord hath spoken it.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

And again, the word used in the King James Version Holy Bible is "the earth," not "the sky."

Your final quotation is of the Mishnah which is the first part of the Talmud, not the Torah or Tanakh. The Mishnah / Talmud is not the Written Word of God - it cannot be found in the Holy Scriptures - which make up the first part of the Holy Bible (Old Testament).

We will have to agree to stay with the Written Word of God which is found in my Holy Bible and is written in your Hebrew Bible - The Tanakh. Mishnah / Talmud is man's opinion and not the inspired Word of God, man's opinions can have no influence on this discussion.

For those who do not know what the Mishnah is here is a link for a brief definition:
Definition of MISHNAH
here is a link to definition of the Tanakh
Tanakh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HaShev, I will close this portion of my response with the following video which explains how a cult known as the Alexandrians, led by a man named Origen - is the text foundation for the corrupted translations. The Alexandrian cult made their own copy of the Bible changing things they didn't like. They made about 6,000 changes, HaShev.. You won't read anything good about the Alexandrians in the New Testament. The video I will present to you is quite short and very informative. I would appreciate it if you would examine the video to see some examples of scriptures from the KJV Holy Bible vs. the corrupted translations which are not the Word of God.

This concludes my first response.

Last edited:
Thank you and sure give it a try.

Sure in the mean time ponder this gem alas todays sermon on TV.
Matthew reads specifically and is being taught by pastors that Jesus is saying seek first "his"(third person tense) kingdom, not saying "my"(first person tense) kingdom.
Which christ is this Jesus speaking of ANOTHER's kingdom to come & Who's kingdom is this?
Why does it contradict seeing his kingdom before they died (in their era)?
Either there's 2 different christs with 2 difderent tales or Jesus kingdom is in death thus did come soon for them. Bit the Jesus in Matthew is praising all that's possible and exciting in this other person's kingdom.

“War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, it says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of the "Kingdom of Michael". He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.

Also Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community, so he might "establish the kingdom of his people for ever", that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

Thank you and sure give it a try.

Sure in the mean time ponder this gem alas todays sermon on TV.
Matthew reads specifically and is being taught by pastors that Jesus is saying seek first "his"(third person tense) kingdom, not saying "my"(first person tense) kingdom.
Which christ is this Jesus speaking of ANOTHER's kingdom to come & Who's kingdom is this?
Why does it contradict seeing his kingdom before they died (in their era)?
Either there's 2 different christs with 2 difderent tales or Jesus kingdom is in death thus did come soon for them. Bit the Jesus in Matthew is praising all that's possible and exciting in this other person's kingdom.

“War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, it says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of the "Kingdom of Michael". He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.

Also Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community, so he might "establish the kingdom of his people for ever", that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

I have no cable and do not watch television (anymore), HaShev.

Whoever you were listening to on television was not quoting the Holy Bible. In Matthew 6:33 from the King James Version Holy Bible, Jesus said, But Seek ye first the kingdom of God........

Matthew 6:33 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
I find that the false teachers / false prophets I've encountered do not use the King James Bible, HaShev. If they are not quoting the King James Version Holy Bible they are not quoting the Bible (although they may claim otherwise).

About your quoting a verse speaking about kingdom of Michael.......

You are not quoting from the Hebrew Bible - Tanakh. You are quoting from a source I am not familiar with. Are these scrolls part of the Dead Sea Scrolls that were discovered some time ago? I am skeptical of new discoveries - I only go by the Written Word of God which is found in the King James Holy Bible and your Hebrew Bible. I am very grateful for your response to me, HaShev. Thank you.

note - if a Scroll is in 100% agreement and confirms the Written Word of God found in the King James Version Holy Bible I will accept it. Such is the case with the Isaiah Scroll.

Last edited:
I Don't know if they change earth to sky in different versions (to many versions to keep up with) as much as it's an assumed oral teaching from a time period that couldn't imagine the advanced future and how it would involve itself with our past to help bring "order out of the chaos".
Even not knowing meaning of Hebrew words like in one of those verses stated Olam Habah (world to come) which became Heaven in our language. Well onxe we use our oen new word we lost the meaning of Heaven and they created their own dangerous view that it was in death and in another place or realm. Well the archaic age couldn't fathom life perfected (world to come) and that realm being the future to come thus another time not another place. So pointing forward is more appropriate then pointing up in the sky. Hence Ezekiel warning of the false soul flying lord in the sky teachings, because it HINDERS advancing our life and doing the things it takes to create that paradise, lacks appreciation and respect of it, and forfeits it for the sake of another in fantasy.

By the way, have you noticed all the Michaeline sects of Christianity properly teach it on earth not another place or sky realm?

That brings us to Isaiah scrolls:
I'm sure you mean somexthings are identical in the KJV but not the part where the commentsry is saying
Michael is the Liberating Messiah.

Isaiah first of all mentions the Prince of the Congregation-"Michael", as the Davidic Messiah (scroll 4 Q285 Fr. 5 which is written in the Book of Isaiah & In the "Isaiah Commentary" scroll: (IQSb,v 20-29), who slays by strokes (writings)with his sWord (words), and claims "He'll Proclaim liberty to the captives" (Those bound by the Roman Authority) (Isaiah lxi,I) In Isaiah 44-45 it’s the redeemer who changes Cyrus heart and in Dan 10 the person battling the concious of the King/Prince of Persia is none other then Michael.

Last edited:
HaShev, here is part 2 of your OP to which I will respond now:

In their own Bible:
the wicked?)

________
Addressing the first Scripture you posted here and compare it to "In their own Bible" and another verse.

In their own Bible:

That is not what Proverbs 10:30 is quoted as saying in the King James Version Holy Bible.

Proverbs 10:30 King James Version (KJV)
30 The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
As you can see it is word for word what is written in the Word of God from the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh). The verse that you attribute to Proverbs 10:30 is found in Proverbs 2:22 of the King James Version Holy Bible.

Proverbs 2:21-22 King James Version (KJV)
21 For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.

22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

As you can see, these are two different Proverbs, Chapters & Verses. Therein the difference.

Next you ask this question:

the wicked?)
First, let me address the subject of the rapture. The pre-tribulation rapture is a doctrine of man, not of Jesus Christ. Matthew 24 clearly reveals when Jesus Christ shall return.

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
If you will examine the entire 24th Chapter of Matthew, HaShev, Jesus Christ warns 5 times - Do not be deceived. We have the majority of churches preaching a pre-tribulation rapture that is no where found in the King James Holy Bible, HaShev. This is why Jesus Christ said in verse 13 of Matthew 24, But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

To believe that Jesus Christ is going to rapture the Believers without the Jews that are yet to receive him as their Messiah - to have a wedding banquet - without his brethren - ......it is incomprehensible how anyone could believe Jesus Christ would do such a thing! He would not. He will not!

Also, we should consider who shall be a part of the 1st resurrection, HaShev. Please look at these Scriptures found in Chapter 20 of The Revelation of Jesus Christ (last Book of the King James Holy Bible), HaShev.

Revelation 20 King James Version (KJV)
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Please note verse 4 and see that these are the souls who were beheaded for the witness of Jesus Christ and for the Word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

If the "raptured ones" escape the tribulation and are not beheaded for their witness of Jesus Christ and for the Word of God, how could they hope to share in the first resurrection? If they share not in the first resurrection how could they be part of the blessed and holy (verse 6)? They could not. As you can see, something is seriously wrong with the man made doctrine of a pre-tribulation rapture. It simply isn't supported in Scripture, HaShev.

Here then is the return of the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords - see verses 13-16 and who are those who are clothed in fine linen, white and clean, riding on white horses following him? The righteous ones who held fast to the testimony of Jesus Christ and the Word of God, the spotless Bride who hath made herself ready! :

Revelation 19 King James Version (KJV)
19 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.
I will not address the Dead Sea Scroll you are quoting here below as it is not found in the Hebrew Bible nor the King James Version Holy Bible. I will address your belief that heaven is on earth with Holy Scripture because that is a valid question that deserves a thorough answer, HaShev.

The reality of heaven is established here in Isaiah 66: 1
Isaiah 66:1 King James Version (KJV)
66 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

And in this Chapter Isaiah speaks of a vision he had of the LORD on his throne in heaven:

Isaiah 6 King James Version (KJV)
6 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.

5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts.

6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:

7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
and again we see in Genesis 28:12,13 Jacob's dream of heaven:

Genesis 28:12-13 King James Version (KJV)
12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

13 And, behold, the Lord stood above it, and said, I am the Lord God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and again we see in 2 Chronicles 18:18 the son of Imla, Micaiah, and his (Micaiah's) vision of heaven:

2 Chronicles 18:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 Again he said, Therefore hear the word of the Lord; I saw the Lord sitting upon his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right hand and on his left.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and yet again we see Ezekiel twice had a vision of heaven:

Ezekiel 1:26-28 King James Version (KJV)
26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

27 And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.

28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and
Ezekiel 10:1 King James Version (KJV)
10 Then I looked, and, behold, in the firmament that was above the head of the cherubims there appeared over them as it were a sapphire stone, as the appearance of the likeness of a throne.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and Daniel's vision is recorded here:

Daniel 7:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and in the New Testament in the book of Acts Chapter 7 verse 55 Stephen tells of a vision of heaven before he was stoned to death:

Acts 7:55 King James Version (KJV)
55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

and so does Paul in 2 Corinthians 12:2 and although he stated, I knew a man in Christ..... it does so appear that Paul was speaking of himself but out of humility chose not to reveal that it was him who had been caught up to the third heaven.

2 Corinthians 12:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth such an one caught up to the third heaven.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

It is impossible to believe that the one that was caught "up" to the "third heaven" was having a vision of earth. Heaven is not on earth.

Finally, I would like to add the vision of John on the Isle of Patmos which is recorded in the last Book of the King James Version Holy Bible:

Revelation 4:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

This concludes my response to your question about heaven being on earth, HaShev.

As to your quotation of the book of Thomas here, you say:

My response to this book of Thomas Verse 112:

There is no such book in the King James Holy Bible. Thomas never wrote a Gospel. It is thought to have been composed in the late 2nd century and I would suspect the Alexandrian cult was behind its production. It is said to have been discovered in Egypt which would further support my belief that it was authored by the Alexandrian Cult and then hidden to be discovered at a later time. The Roman Catholic Institution (whose bible is based on the corrupt Alexandrian text as is the newer translations that are being rolled out today) and its beliefs, rituals, demon god worship of Semiramis Queen of Heaven and her son Tammuz (who they have renamed Mary - Queen of Heaven and baby Jesus) are based out of Babylonian occult / Egyptian occult symbolism, writings, etc.

Jack Chick wrote about this, here are his words: The Roman Catholic church has had only one aim from its earliest, pagan and political origins: To destroy the true Christians, and to destroy their Bible. That is why they substituted the corrupt Alexandrian perversions of scripture, instead of using the preserved, prophetic and apostolic Words of God as found in Antioch of Syria, where "the disciples were first called Christians" (Acts 11:26). That is why they also added the Alexandrian writings we now call "Apocrypha" to their perverted bibles. That is why they used their Jesuits to infiltrate the Protestant Seminaries, Colleges and Bible Schools. Their Jesuits became the "teachers" and planted seeds of doubt in the Christians' minds. These doubt-ridden Christians then taught at other colleges and schools. All the while they planted that same seed of doubt of God's word in their students. Rome: the enemy of the Bible.

So as you can see the Gospel of Thomas was not authored by Thomas the disciple of Jesus Christ which is why it isn't in the King James Version Holy Bible nor is it in your Tanakh - Hebrew Bible. It is best not to waste time on books that have nothing to do with God's Holy Written Word, HaShev.

On the matter of Luke 17:20,21, his testimony stands because the Book of Thomas wasn't written by the Disciple Thomas, it's a fake. Therein, there is no contradiction.

_________
This concludes my response to part 2 of your OP. Although it is quite lengthy I would appreciate your careful examination of all I have written here, HaShev. Thank you for the opportunity to present these Scriptures to you and for your time in reading my response to your OP.

I Don't know if they change earth to sky in different versions (to many versions to keep up with) as much as it's an assumed oral teaching from a time period that couldn't imagine the advanced future and how it would involve itself with our past to help bring "order out of the chaos".
Even not knowing meaning of Hebrew words like in one of those verses stated Olam Habah (world to come) which became Heaven in our language. Well onxe we use our oen new word we lost the meaning of Heaven and they created their own dangerous view that it was in death and in another place or realm. Well the archaic age couldn't fathom life perfected (world to come) and that realm being the future to come thus another time not another place. So pointing forward is more appropriate then pointing up in the sky. Hence Ezekiel warning of the false soul flying lord in the sky teachings, because it HINDERS advancing our life and doing the things it takes to create that paradise, lacks appreciation and respect of it, and forfeits it for the sake of another in fantasy.

By the way, have you noticed all the Michaeline sects of Christianity properly teach it on earth not another place or sky realm?

That brings us to Isaiah scrolls:
I'm sure you mean somexthings are identical in the KJV but not the part where the commentsry is saying
Michael is the Liberating Messiah.

Isaiah first of all mentions the Prince of the Congregation-"Michael", as the Davidic Messiah (scroll 4 Q285 Fr. 5 which is written in the Book of Isaiah & In the "Isaiah Commentary" scroll: (IQSb,v 20-29), who slays by strokes (writings)with his sWord (words), and claims "He'll Proclaim liberty to the captives" (Those bound by the Roman Authority) (Isaiah lxi,I) In Isaiah 44-45 it’s the redeemer who changes Cyrus heart and in Dan 10 the person battling the concious of the King/Prince of Persia is none other then Michael.

As of March 7th, 2013, I believe there were 151 different translations (all different) of the King James Version Holy Bible. Without exception they are all corrupted and cannot be acknowledged as the Word of God. The King James Version Bible is the only Bible any follower of Jesus Christ should use because it is the pure Word of God.

I did respond (with Holy Scripture) to the subject of where heaven is located in my 2nd response to you which I just posted.

On the subject of the Isaiah Scroll you are correct in stating that I meant the Scriptures - not the commentary. As to the rest of your questions in this particular post which I did use the quote feature for - I will try to address it and answer those when I complete my response to your OP (God wiling), which I do find to be very important.

I see 2 problems here..
1)you didn't notice tenses used because of your embedded faith(programing) it makes you blind to the word for what it says, which is what this topic is about.
quote:"4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

Notice the tense in verse 4 is Jesus speaking therefore verse 5 my=Jesus
I=Jesus that means don't be deceived that you see them come in his name Jesuits or figuratively speaking Christians saying he Jesus is Christ and shall deceive many.
Even the elect.

And 2)
in Revelation fill in words are added to make the English make sense while words are assumed defined if they don't have that word as a name. So it can easilly read
HaShev (return) as the King of Kings, Lord of Lords.

Then also that verse agrees with my previous statement that Lord=King and there are many Kings through history
but the return of the royal kingship in Israel is the focus of the story leading the ancients a path to the "time to come"
Kingdom of Shalem- kingdom of Shalom.
Royalty sources:
1QM v, 1-2) States:He (Michael)will not have much room to act as Royal Messiah while battling the Sons of Darkness.
“God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”

4QSe (4Q259) the Moshiach's Aaron Lineage

Columbian Celtic lores,Jacobs Coronation stpne (Lia Fail)
on secreting the Stone, the Abbot prophesied that one day 'The Michael' would 'return' to his inheritance. (kingship).

Forum List

Back