17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect

Look at this piece of wisdom here
“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Um. Get a job? Get TANF? I don't rob people for my clothes and I got 4 kids to clothe..this is what YEARS AND YEARS of Liberalism has done...these idiots think its their RIGHT to take others stuff because they supposedly can't afford it.

This is what years and years of decreasing wages have done.

No, this is what years and years of living on the public dole have done.

Poverty creates crime. That is just a fact.

“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Um. Get a job? Get TANF? I don't rob people for my clothes and I got 4 kids to clothe..this is what YEARS AND YEARS of Liberalism has done...these idiots think its their RIGHT to take others stuff because they supposedly can't afford it.

N!ggers create crime. That is just a fact. I am poor I don't commit crime.

I'm not excusing this nitwit. I'm just saying if you were starving and desperate, your world view would be entirely different. ;)

We are survivors, and people will do what they feel they have to do in order to survive. HOWEVER, nobody living here in America is THAT desperate since we do have social services, and they are NOT left to starve to death. So, no excuses for crime here in America.

Bullshit ! Thanks for again proving you are white trash

Bullshit ! Thanks for again proving you are white trash
You my not be committing crime at this time but there is no doubt you have.
Your philosophy demands it.

I'm not excusing this nitwit. I'm just saying if you were starving and desperate, your world view would be entirely different. ;)
Oh I am desperate for sure. Not starving and neither was this nig nog....more than likely lives in section 8 housing,gets food stamps and TANF etc....

Some. No denying that. However, the type of crime is entirely up to the individual. Teenagers who are bored (because they have no jobs, because they are 2nd, 3rd, 4th, generation welfare recipients) do violent crimes. Yes, they are living in poverty, but they CHOOSE to commit the violent crimes. They don't have to rob, or burglarize. They CHOOSE to do that. And when they get killed, it sucks for their relatives, but as far as they are concerned, screw 'em. They made their choice and lost.

Some. No denying that. However, the type of crime is entirely up to the individual. Teenagers who are bored (because they have no jobs, because they are 2nd, 3rd, 4th, generation welfare recipients) do violent crimes. Yes, they are living in poverty, but they CHOOSE to commit the violent crimes. They don't have to rob, or burglarize. They CHOOSE to do that. And when they get killed, it sucks for their relatives, but as far as they are concerned, screw 'em. They made their choice and lost.

I don't disagree with that at all. Like I said, here in America, we take care of our poor and do not allow them to starve in the streets. Look at other countries where there are NO social support systems and no work, and you will see what that leads to.

I don't disagree with that at all. Like I said, here in America, we take care of our poor and do not allow them to starve in the streets. Look at other countries where there are NO social support systems and no work, and you will see what that leads to.

That is the third world darling. It has nothing to do with poverty or making the lives of people better. It has to do with a medieval mentality where the strong man rules and the peons suffer.

That is the third world darling. It has nothing to do with poverty or making the lives of people better. It has to do with a medieval mentality where the strong man rules and the peons suffer.

I disagree. It has to do with poverty, no jobs, no money, no food. Like I said, desperate people do desperate things, and this has been proven over and over and over again throughout history. That is the reason why social service support is important. Those people in Africa would do ANYTHING for a buck.

Your lack of humanity, for humanity, is noted.
As is your saccharine self-righteousness.
Call it what you like, but don't call yourself Pro-Life when you are Pro-Death...
I've never called myself Pro_Life. You haven't a clue of what you're talking about. I do not get upset about the death of thugs. If that's Pro-Death, so be it.
A 17-year-old burglar is not a thug, nor should he be dead right now. Stupid kid? Sure thing. Lots of those around but the penalty for burglary is not death.
The penalty for invading my house is death. Got a problem with that? Don't break in here.

Because of low wages.

Because of low wages.

The dole was paying the equivalent of 13 bucks an hour back in the 1980's silly boy. Far better than the minimum wage workers. The "poor" in America are in the top one percent of the world. And, the dole is not work. It is kicking back and having the government give you a check for your vote. Lots and lots of free time to cause mischief.

I disagree. It has to do with poverty, no jobs, no money, no food. Like I said, desperate people do desperate things, and this has been proven over and over and over again throughout history. That is the reason why social service support is important. Those people in Africa would do ANYTHING for a buck.

Poverty is endemic in sub Saharan Africa because the wealthy elite don't want to make the lives of their subjects better. They LIKE the fact that they are the top of the heap and absolutely love showing it.

This is just another reason why I am against immigration. A lot of these people are coming from countries in Africa and other places that are mired in poverty, and crime is a lifestyle they are accustomed to. When people try to tell you "they are just like us!" They are wrong. Lol. You are a product of your culture.

This is just another reason why I am against immigration. A lot of these people are coming from countries in Africa and other places that are mired in poverty, and crime is a lifestyle they are accustomed to. When people try to tell you "they are just like us!" They are wrong. Lol. You are a product of your culture.

This is very true. There are however, exceptions. Kenyans and Ethiopians are among the hardest working people I have ever known. They are good hearted as well.

Because of low wages.

The dole was paying the equivalent of 13 bucks an hour back in the 1980's silly boy. Far better than the minimum wage workers. The "poor" in America are in the top one percent of the world. And, the dole is not work. It is kicking back and having the government give you a check for your vote. Lots and lots of free time to cause mischief.

The dole was paying the equivalent of 13 bucks an hour back in the 1980's silly boy. Far better than the minimum wage workers.

Welfare for an individual was $2236.00/mo. in the 80's? Show us.

The "poor" in America are in the top one percent of the world. And, the dole is not work. It is kicking back and having the government give you a check for your vote. Lots and lots of free time to cause mischief.

The poor in America live in America, not a third world country.

This is very true. There are however, exceptions. Kenyans and Ethiopians are among the hardest working people I have ever known. They are good hearted as well.
I don't know about Kenyans, considering we elected one and he's none of those things.

Not the blacks/welfare=crime ploy again.
The op started this thread as a way to spread his white supremacist bullshit propaganda.
The question still remains if the robber had been white would the nonsense about race=intrinsic criminality even be asked the fact is that whites commit all most all the crime in the US.
For blacks to commit that much crime all 13% of them would have to be working at it 24/7
7days a week 365 days a year
A physical impossibility.

Forum List

Back