17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Your lack of humanity, for humanity, is noted.

If someone breaks into my house while I'm home they are going to die as well. It's quite simple.
But she wasn't home, and he was leaving. No threat so no need to kill.

She came home while he was still there. Evidently, he should have left quicker.
She shot him when they were both outside. It was unnecessary.

He shouldn't have broken in, and she shouldn't have killed him.

Well now he won't break into anybody else's house.
Not worth a human life.

Your lack of humanity, for humanity, is noted.

If someone breaks into my house while I'm home they are going to die as well. It's quite simple.
But she wasn't home, and he was leaving. No threat so no need to kill.

She came home while he was still there. Evidently, he should have left quicker.
She shot him when they were both outside. It was unnecessary.

He shouldn't have broken in, and she shouldn't have killed him.

Well now he won't break into anybody else's house.

And she will probably regret her actions after the civil suit. If she shot him in the back she might also go to jail.

What happened in the confrontation?

Nothing is going to happen to this woman. There is no right to steal.

There is no right to steal. Yes, protecting your home means you can shoot them. Especially in Florida.

There is no right to steal. Yes, protecting your home means you can shoot them. Especially in Florida.

If it was in the back she might still be in trouble. She certainly has a strong civil suit to look forward to.
If grandma had balls she'd be grandpa. She went home which she has a right to do. The article says there was a confrontation.

What happened was she caught the thug. He decided this middle aged woman would be intimidated if he went full black thug and she shot him. If you want to get into if then. He hit her knocking her to the ground, then she shot him.

If it was in the back she might still be in trouble. She certainly has a strong civil suit to look forward to.
If grandma had balls she'd be grandpa. She went home which she has a right to do. The article says there was a confrontation.

What happened was she caught the thug. He decided this middle aged woman would be intimidated if he went full black thug and she shot him. If you want to get into if then. He hit her knocking her to the ground, then she shot him.
See ya in court, for the Wrongful Death suit.

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
What should she have done? Ask him to stick around while she calls the police to recover her stolen property and have him locked up?

Maybe if instead of "Lord, have mercy," your family attitude held that breaking into someone's home is a good way to lose your life, your brother might have found a safer way to make a buck.

Also, ask yourself what your brother would have done if he had a gun and some homeowner caught him in the act of burglarizing his home.

If that is a photograph of your brother he looks like he just dropped out of a tree. I'd say that woman is damn lucky she had a gun to kill him with.

Good riddance.

Last edited:
Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect

Look at this piece of wisdom here
“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Um. Get a job? Get TANF? I don't rob people for my clothes and I got 4 kids to clothe..this is what YEARS AND YEARS of Liberalism has done...these idiots think its their RIGHT to take others stuff because they supposedly can't afford it.
I saw the video. This is whats wrong with all those welfare handouts, gives the lazy dumbasses a stupid and irrational sense of entitlement.

My Mother didn't have money to buy me clothes so I worked all through my teen years for them,I didn't steal. Before I could work I wore second hand of whatever Mom could get her hands on. I got new clothes 4 times a year,one set for first day of school,my birthday,Christmas, and Easter. It wasn't designer clothes either.

Bet that kid was wearing expensive sneakers and owned an i phone. This country is in trouble.

Can't say that I blame . . . who would? Losers need to NOT be breaking into people's homes. If enough of these scumbags get shot, then maybe the message will finally be heard. The citizens of our great country are not going to tolerate people breaking into our homes and violating our security, privacy and perhaps more. Sorry, but I don't feel "bad" at all for this criminal.

So, yay for this woman for defending what is hers. :2up:

There won't be one and you will not hear of this case again.
Oh, I think it's clear that there will be. It's not a difficult case to prove, especially in a Civil Trail.

You mean it's clear you want there to be, but in reality, it probably won't happen. Florida is a Castle Doctrine state and the police have already stated she was defending her property.

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
I have no sympathy for any piece of shit criminal
even someone you care about?

A good friend of mine was accused, indicted and convicted of a crime. I supported him until I was able to look at the evidence that showed he was absolutely guilty of the crime. Our friendship ended at that moment and had he been shot and killed during the commission of the crime, I would have applauded the victim.

It really is that simple.

This loser probably would have ended up killing an innocent homeowner eventually. Purging the criminals. I've got no problem with that. Stay out of other people's homes when you are not invited.

“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Um. Get a job? Get TANF? I don't rob people for my clothes and I got 4 kids to clothe..this is what YEARS AND YEARS of Liberalism has done...these idiots think its their RIGHT to take others stuff because they supposedly can't afford it.

This is what years and years of decreasing wages have done.

This is what years and years of decreasing wages have done.

No, this is what years and years of living on the public dole have done.

Forum List

Back