17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Not the blacks/welfare=crime ploy again.
The op started this thread as a way to spread his white supremacist bullshit propaganda.
The question still remains if the robber had been white would the nonsense about race=intrinsic criminality even be asked the fact is that whites commit all most all the crime in the US.
For blacks to commit that much crime all 13% of them would have to be working at it 24/7
7days a week 365 days a year
A physical impossibility.
What a load of shit.

This is just another reason why I am against immigration. A lot of these people are coming from countries in Africa and other places that are mired in poverty, and crime is a lifestyle they are accustomed to. When people try to tell you "they are just like us!" They are wrong. Lol. You are a product of your culture.

This is very true. There are however, exceptions. Kenyans and Ethiopians are among the hardest working people I have ever known. They are good hearted as well.
I don't know about Kenyans, considering we elected one and he's none of those things.
Bullshit the pres is an American and not that it matters half Kenyan.
The Nazis had that same flaw in their judgment too.
Besides all of us came from Africa anyway.

The op started this thread as a way to spread his white supremacist bullshit propaganda.
The question still remains if the robber had been white would the nonsense about race=intrinsic criminality even be asked the fact is that whites commit all most all the crime in the US.
For blacks to commit that much crime all 13% of them would have to be working at it 24/7
What a load of shit.
Fact phobic .
Why am I not surprised?

This is just another reason why I am against immigration. A lot of these people are coming from countries in Africa and other places that are mired in poverty, and crime is a lifestyle they are accustomed to. When people try to tell you "they are just like us!" They are wrong. Lol. You are a product of your culture.

This is very true. There are however, exceptions. Kenyans and Ethiopians are among the hardest working people I have ever known. They are good hearted as well.
I don't know about Kenyans, considering we elected one and he's none of those things.
Speak for yourself. My people have been on this continent for over 10,000 years.

What a load of shit.
Yes everything you post is a load of shit .
Thanks for the conformation.

What a load of shit.
Everything you post is a load of shit. See? I can do that too.

Speak for yourself. My people have been on this continent for over 10,000 years.
Half truth, your people and half of my ancestors were .
Not near long enough to have evolved here
Discovery of earliest Homo sapien skulls backs 'Out of Africa' theory

What a load of shit.
True but it's not fact ,
nothing I post is shit .
The same can't be said about you.

What a load of shit.
True but it's not fact ,
nothing I post is shit .
You're a liar. Everything you post is made up.

What a load of shit.
True but it's not fact ,
nothing I post is shit .
You're a liar. Everything you post is made up.
How chickenshit of you .
Grow a pair and search for yourself .

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”

Yet the piece of shit burglar's sister says nothing about her brother breaking into someone else's house. Why didn't she ask what was wrong with him?

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”

How do you know.........a thug like that is very likely to have attacked her......
BS...

What we do know is that a piece of shit thug was somewhere he didn't belong and got exactly what he deserved.

Yet the piece of shit burglar's sister says nothing about her brother breaking into someone else's house. Why didn't she ask what was wrong with him?
He's a stupid kid, who shouldn't be dead.

Another Saint Trayvon? Essentially what these fools are saying is need creates a right to steal.

There was a confrontation. The pillow lip thug likely thought he could threaten an unarmed middle-aged woman. Wrong. He got just what was coming to him.

The thug's sister made it clear she thought shooting her brother was wrong yet said nothing about her brother being a thug.

He's a stupid kid, who shouldn't be dead.

He got what he deserved. Here's an idea. If you don't want to get shot, don't break into someone's house.

How do you know.........a thug like that is very likely to have attacked her......
BS...

What we do know is that a piece of shit thug was somewhere he didn't belong and got exactly what he deserved.
Nope, but he shouldn't have done what he did, and she shouldn't have either.

BS...

He got what he deserved because of WHAT he did. That piece of shit earned it by his own actions. I place more value on what I've earned that I do on a thug trying to steal it.

BS...

He got what he deserved because of WHAT he did. That piece of shit earned it by his own actions. I place more value on what I've earned that I do on a thug trying to steal it.
A shame, literally.

BS...

She should get a medal.

Forum List

Back