17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Your lack of humanity, for humanity, is noted.
As is your saccharine self-righteousness.
Call it what you like, but don't call yourself Pro-Life when you are Pro-Death...
I've never called myself Pro_Life. You haven't a clue of what you're talking about. I do not get upset about the death of thugs. If that's Pro-Death, so be it.
A 17-year-old burglar is not a thug, nor should he be dead right now. Stupid kid? Sure thing. Lots of those around but the penalty for burglary is not death.

A 17-year-old burglar is not a thug, nor should he be dead right now. Stupid kid? Sure thing. Lots of those around but the penalty for burglary is not death.

A 1u year old burglar is a criminal. There is no place for criminals in a proper society. The penalty for burglary should be death.

A 1u year old burglar is a criminal. There is no place for criminals in a proper society. The penalty for burglary should be death.
You're a lunatic, literally.

If anyone is a danger to society, it's anyone like you...

The penalty for drunk driving and playing with loaded guns shouldn't be death either, but you can't fix stupid. Stupidity has consequences. Look at Martin and Brown.

The penalty for drunk driving and playing with loaded guns shouldn't be death either...[/QUOTE]
And it isn't, unless you were unlucky that day. Most get away with it and there was no reason to kill a kid who wasn't a threat.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”

Good reason not to rob somebody's house. One less parasite off the streets.
He had to steal so he could buy clothes to go to school apparently.

Doesn't excuse his actions
Doesn't excuse his, or her actions. Both were wrong but only one is dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”

If someone breaks into my house while I'm home they are going to die as well. It's quite simple.
But she wasn't home, and he was leaving. No threat so no need to kill.

If someone breaks into my house while I'm home they are going to die as well. It's quite simple.

She came home while he was still there. Evidently, he should have left quicker.

She shot him when they were both outside. It was unnecessary.

He shouldn't have broken in, and she shouldn't have killed him.

She shot him when they were both outside. It was unnecessary.

He shouldn't have broken in, and she shouldn't have killed him.

Well now he won't break into anybody else's house.

Forum List

Back