17 year old Dindu burgler shot dead by homeowner

Another John Wayne wannabe, who was at no risk. Essentially, murder...

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”

How do you know.........a thug like that is very likely to have attacked her......
BS...

What we do know is that a piece of shit thug was somewhere he didn't belong and got exactly what he deserved.
Nope, but he shouldn't have done what he did, and she shouldn't have either.
She should get a medal.
She should get a lawyer...

Homeowner Shoots, Kills Teen Burglary Suspect

Look at this piece of wisdom here
“You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” said Harris. “You have to understand… how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point-of-view.”

Um. Get a job? Get TANF? I don't rob people for my clothes and I got 4 kids to clothe..this is what YEARS AND YEARS of Liberalism has done...these idiots think its their RIGHT to take others stuff because they supposedly can't afford it.

This is what years and years of decreasing wages have done.

No, this is what years and years of living on the public dole have done.

Because of low wages.

The dole was paying the equivalent of 13 bucks an hour back in the 1980's silly boy. Far better than the minimum wage workers. The "poor" in America are in the top one percent of the world. And, the dole is not work. It is kicking back and having the government give you a check for your vote. Lots and lots of free time to cause mischief.

The dole was paying the equivalent of 13 bucks an hour back in the 1980's silly boy. Far better than the minimum wage workers.

Welfare for an individual was $2236.00/mo. in the 80's? Show us.

The "poor" in America are in the top one percent of the world. And, the dole is not work. It is kicking back and having the government give you a check for your vote. Lots and lots of free time to cause mischief.

The poor in America live in America, not a third world country.

Between cash payouts, the medical benefits they got and the Section 8 housing they were easily making that. In Alameda County it was even more than that.

How do you know.........a thug like that is very likely to have attacked her......
BS...

What we do know is that a piece of shit thug was somewhere he didn't belong and got exactly what he deserved.
She should get a medal.

I agree. She will need to protect her interests for when the book and movie rights are negotiated..

Because of low wages.

The dole was paying the equivalent of 13 bucks an hour back in the 1980's silly boy. Far better than the minimum wage workers. The "poor" in America are in the top one percent of the world. And, the dole is not work. It is kicking back and having the government give you a check for your vote. Lots and lots of free time to cause mischief.

The dole was paying the equivalent of 13 bucks an hour back in the 1980's silly boy. Far better than the minimum wage workers.

The "poor" in America are in the top one percent of the world. And, the dole is not work. It is kicking back and having the government give you a check for your vote. Lots and lots of free time to cause mischief.

Between cash payouts, the medical benefits they got and the Section 8 housing they were easily making that. In Alameda County it was even more than that.

Nice opinion. Now show fact.

BS...

She should get a medal.
You really don't understand Florida's Castle Doctrine law. Keep sounding like a complete ass.

She should get a medal.
You really don't understand Florida's Castle Doctrine law. Keep sounding like a complete ass.
Doesn't change wrongful death suits. Civil, not criminal matters.

She should get a medal.

I agree. She will need to protect her interests for when the book and movie rights are negotiated..
Actually, she's a worthless **** so, you'll approve.

She should get a medal.
Doesn't change wrongful death suits. Civil, not criminal matters.
It will be thrown out. Florida's law prevents just that kind of thing from happening.

You know what she should have done is to get ADT security. I've seen the commercial. They put a big black n;gger on your front lawn and he stands there all year long and scares off burglars.

maxresdefault.jpg

But when ADT called me to sell their service, I asked them how much the big n;gger costs and they informed me he's not part of the service, so that might be a promotion that expired.

Because of low wages.

Still not enough to make ends meet.

She should get a medal.

Never gonna happen

She should get a medal.
He's doing a spot on imitation of you!

The 54-year-old woman told police her surveillance system alerted her to the break-in of her home. She said she rushed home and found the teen climbing out of a window.

“She observed a subject leaving the home through the rear,” said police Det. Dan Ferrin.

Miami-Dade police said there was a confrontation and shots were fired. Police said they were on scene seconds after the shooting and gave CPR to the teen. Johnson was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

“What’s wrong with her,” asked Johnson’s sister Nisha Johnson. “She did not have to shoot him.”
yeah...Typical liberal shithead thinking.....So we're supposed to allow anyone who chooses to do so break into our homes, take what WE WORKED FOR with zero repercussions?
ya know what? If someone violates my home, they will pay whatever price I deem appropriate...If that means me snapping their tibia with a sand wedge, or blowing a tunnel through their worthless skull, there isn't a prosecutor anywhere that would charge me with so much as a traffic ticket.
If we cannot be safe in our homes, we are doomed.
All are warned. Do not violate the sanctity of the home. Otherwise, suffer the consequences of their actions.
You opinion on this issues is most unpopular. However, it is your opinion....And that is just fine..
No charges.....

I have no sympathy for any piece of shit criminal
even someone you care about?
Care? Define care

No one I care about is a piece of shit criminal
not that you know about...
look, you are just trying to start a shit storm....Cut the fucking crap..

not that you know about...

No I'm pretty sure. I have a very small circle of friends and family that I care about.

I will say that a few years ago I cut a guy I had known for 20 years out of my life completely when he told me he rigged the gas valve on his house to leak then left town for 2 weeks in hopes of getting an insurance payout. Luckily his neighbor reported the leak. I was pissed off to the point of punching him in the mouth. He had neighbors with little kids. I want nothing to do with anyone that could even think about doing something like that.

So you see if I found out anyone I know was a piece of shit criminal I would have nothing to do with them ever again
The guy wanted his house to catch fire or even explode?...

He's a stupid kid, who shouldn't be dead.
That is exactly the kind of implicitly forgiving, virtually permissive attitude that personifies the ghetto mentality. It's making excuses for a behavior which is fundamentally life-threatening -- for both perpetrator and victim.

Housebreaking results in many deaths. The territorial imperative is a powerful instinct in humans as well as lesser animals. Invading one's territory can get you killed. This "stupid kid" idea does not mitigate such a natural reality. It is ghetto thinking and it is what gets a hell of a lot of ghetto kids killed or imprisoned.

Instead of making excuses for what this young man (not a "child") did, his death should be held up as an example of why other young men should not violate the territory of others. It's not worth the risk.

If you were honest, you'd admit to the criminal acts that youy have perpetrated in your life.

My biggest crime was getting a speeding ticket when I was 18.

I doubt that.

Still...that was a crime you got caught for. I'm talking about crimes you have comitted. You, my friend, are most certainly a criminal.
Why would you have doubts?...Never mind.....The OP is not a lib. Therefore he MUST be guilty...Got it

“If there’s any type of situation that happens or they believe there’s a burglary at the home or any type of confrontation, dial 911. Have the police make that confrontation,” Ferrin said. “That’s what we’re here for.”
Yeah well, that is for the media to absorb.
I have friends and relatives that are retired LEO's....Their thoughts on home invasions are quite different from the prepared statements of Ferrin

“If there’s any type of situation that happens or they believe there’s a burglary at the home or any type of confrontation, dial 911. Have the police make that confrontation,” Ferrin said. “That’s what we’re here for.”
Yeah but I prefer law and order and a dead scumbag when ya can. I ain't calling the cops if someone is IN my house with my family until AFTER I shoot the son of a bitch or run him off.

This woman rushed home to shoot the guy. Wouldn't want to be her for the civil suit.
Right. Civil suit....LOL

Forum List

Back