14 Year Old Girl Denied Life Saving Prescription Two Days After Arizona Passes Abortion Law

I'll bet. Pro-aborts like you usually also support genocide. You're in a death cult.

Not genocide, no.

Just the eradication of whack-job, religious zealots.

Tell me, zealot, would you allow for a woman to have an abortion if the pregnancy was due to rape or incest, or if the fetus was so malformed that survival outside the womb would not be possible?

Not genocide, no.

Tell me, zealot, would you allow for a woman to have an abortion if the pregnancy was due to rape or incest, or if the fetus was so malformed that survival outside the womb would not be possible?

That's genocide, you death cult fuck. Not to mention the left's black genocide program you're funding.

It's not genocide, you fucking drama queen.

Where did I say anything about killing anyone?

Why do little pussy bitches like you always resort to lies?

Your fellow pro-abort Hillary Clinton also wanted to "eradicate" everyone who disagreed with her. She called us "irredeemable". She's proud of you. You're in a death cult, you pro-abort fuck.

I haven't paid for shit, you dickless fuck.

I can't wait for the day when extremist religious zealots like you are eradicated...

Your fellow pro-abort Hillary Clinton also wanted to "eradicate" everyone who disagreed with her. She called us "irredeemable". She's proud of you. You're in a death cult, you pro-abort fuck.

Awwww, does you pussy hurt, Marvin? Are you on your period? Heavy flow day?

I couldn't give a shit about Clinton, but she's right when she says extremist zealots like you are irredeemable. Youo serve no useful purpose and are a threat to goo people everywhere.

You need to be removed from society, if only so good people don't have to listen to your rhetoric and hateful outbursts.

And I see that you're too much of a cowardly little pussy to answer my question.

No big surprise, huh?

Pussy...

Awwww, does you pussy hurt, Marvin? Are you on your period? Heavy flow day?

I couldn't give a shit about Clinton, but she's right when she says extremist zealots like you are irredeemable. Youo serve no useful purpose and are a threat to goo people everywhere.

You need to be removed from society, if only so good people don't have to listen to your rhetoric and hateful outbursts.

And I see that you're too much of a cowardly little pussy to answer my question.

No big surprise, huh?

Pussy...

You sound like AOC, pro-abort. You're in a death cult with the worst of the DemoKKKrat party.

No but one of the meds given for RA in the UK is methotrexate. It would be in the US as well. It is not an abortion pill.
Then the story that started this thread is wrong?.... because it states that the drug is an abortion pill....

Where did I say anything about killing anyone?
That's genocide, you death cult fuck.

Marv, why even talk to the psycho meathead Canon-Shitter? He hides his deranged compulsive mendacity behind his own stupidity and brain-damaged personality flaws and fake tough-guy front. Just put the stupid stock picture snapper shithead on Iggy like I did a long time ago.

Marv, why even talk to the psycho meathead Canon-Shitter? He hides his deranged compulsive mendacity behind his own stupidity and brain-damaged personality flaws and fake tough-guy front. Just put the stupid stock picture snapper shithead on Iggy like I did a long time ago.

The dude is seriously damaged, even worse than the average pro-abort.

And you sound like the little pussy bitch we all know you to be...

Ok, AOC, whatever you say.

1664917449058.png

LOL

You'd have to be a DEMOCRAT to believe crap like this!

Same with republicans WANT dirty air and water...and all the dem-voters chant I BELIEVE! :bowdown:

You did it because you're an even bigger pussy bitch than Marvin is.

And that's saying something...

Forum List

Back