“I Went Into A-Fib on Wednesday” – NFL Player J.J. Watt Reveals He Had to Have His Heart Shocked Back Into Rhythm

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Nothing to see here folks.
It's perfectly normal for young & healthy athletes to get an A-fib to get their hearts working again so they can play in a game.
I know I used to have 2 or 3 just for fun when I was playing sports and that was long before the clot shots

Keep saying it- "Safe & Effective"
I wonder if JJ Watt still believes that line?

According to the Cleveland Clinic, atrial fibrillation is “an irregular heart rhythm that begins in your heart’s upper chambers.”

I am 73 years old, and have "permanent, continuous" A-fib. Not dead yet. Higher than normal chances of having a stroke, somewhat helped by taking a blood thinner.

Here's the deal. In cases like this, there is an "electrical" procedure that can be done on the heart - 90% effective - that destroys microscopic parts of the muscle tissue and seems to alleviate the A-fib, with no negative after-effects. Alternatively, there is a standby pacemaker that is triggered when the patient goes into A-fib. No athlete would tolerate having a pacemaker, regardless of type. Too proud.

By analogy, Tiger woods was a prime candidate for corrective eye surgery, but held off - continuing to wear contacts - for many years, not wanting to deal with the 1% chance of a poor outcome of the eye surgery.

So they might decline the surgery that would be appropriate and almost obvious for a normal person, simply because the downside would be catastrophic. But he can be helped with current technology.

It's perfectly normal for young & healthy athletes to get an A-fib to get their hearts working again so they can play in a game.
I know I used to have 2 or 3 just for fun when I was playing sports and that was long before the clot shots

According to the Cleveland Clinic, atrial fibrillation is “an irregular heart rhythm that begins in your heart’s upper chambers.”

Quote:
Play the game, play hard. And get vaccinated! Naow, NAOW, NAOW!
~~~Joseph Rubbinhead Biden

I am 73 years old, and have "permanent, continuous" A-fib. Not dead yet. Higher than normal chances of having a stroke, somewhat helped by taking a blood thinner.

Here's the deal. In cases like this, there is an "electrical" procedure that can be done on the heart - 90% effective - that destroys microscopic parts of the muscle tissue and seems to alleviate the A-fib, with no negative after-effects. Alternatively, there is a standby pacemaker that is triggered when the patient goes into A-fib. No athlete would tolerate having a pacemaker, regardless of type. Too proud.

By analogy, Tiger woods was a prime candidate for corrective eye surgery, but held off - continuing to wear contacts - for many years, not wanting to deal with the 1% chance of a poor outcome of the eye surgery.

So they might decline the surgery that would be appropriate and almost obvious for a normal person, simply because the downside would be catastrophic. But he can be helped with current technology.
I'm 72, and because of a stroke, I'm taking meds for A-fib

I had a cardioversion procedure that solved my afib on the first try.

I've had a sinus rhythm ever since.

Be prepared for the Admiral to call you a liar.
Thats what he called me when I brought up the same subject on JJ.
The Admiral Cockwell Torny came after me for saying "clot shots". He doesn't appreciate that term very much.
He's obviously fully jabbed & doesn't want to hear the bad news.

I hope he reads this & wakes up before those clot shots hurt him.
I also hope he doesn't take his rage out on his cat

10 years ago had A-Fib episodes. It felt like my heart would stop and and lose beats but, it was EXTRA beats. Been on meds ever since, no other episodes.

33 years old. Young athlete. Top condition.

Right. Seems perfectly normal.

For our resident medical experts...

How common is it, and what are the risks for athletes?
Atrial fibrillation is somewhat common, affecting around five million Americans each year. We do see it more often in young athletes than the general population, but it isn’t something that too many people have to deal with. A-fib is often, but not always, genetic. Things like steroids and excessive caffeine can trigger it.

A few more for the "blame everything in the world on vaccines" crowd.

A few more for the "blame everything in the world on vaccines" crowd.

I have to go to the funeral home after school today....again. Second person I personally know whose cancer exploded after shots. Early 50s.

This was reported in The Atlantic by a doctor with his own cancer. I hope this is needless to say but I take no pleasure in saying this. She leaves two children behind who are yet to graduate high school.

This could have been predicted by anyone--even I predicted it--by the outsized reaction to the shots at the get-to. "It means your immune system is working" is a very, very bad thing when we're talking about the shots making you sicker than the virus itself. You...don't want your immune system working like that. Bad news.

I have to go to the funeral home after school today....again. Second person I personally know whose cancer exploded after shots. Early 50s.

This was reported in The Atlantic by a doctor with his own cancer. I hope this is needless to say but I take no pleasure in saying this. She leaves two children behind who are yet to graduate high school.

This could have been predicted by anyone--even I predicted it--by the outsized reaction to the shots at the get-to. "It means your immune system is working" is a very, very bad thing when we're talking about the shots making you sicker than the virus itself. You...don't want your immune system working like that. Bad news.

And this has what to do with JJ Watt?

And this has what to do with JJ Watt?

The vaccines affect the heart, we already know that. They affect women's fertility. The spike proteins leak into breast milk (!). And the cancers. Oh my.

They are terrible.

I really and sincerely hope The Powers That Be don't plan to get us into a nuclear freaking war as the next distraction. But what else can they do? How next can they cover up what they did?

The vaccines affect the heart, we already know that. They affect women's fertility. The spike proteins leak into breast milk (!). And the cancers. Oh my.

They are terrible.

I really and sincerely hope The Powers That Be don't plan to get us into a nuclear freaking war as the next distraction. But what else can they do? How next can they cover up what they did?

During the pandemic people tended to try and blame everything on COVID, they were mocked and dismissed.

You have now become the same, you blame everything on the COVID vaccines, even things that have a long history of being pretty normal.

By doing this you destroy any credibility you have when you talk about the vaccine .

But then again you are now assuming there will be a nuclear war to cover up the Trump Vaccine...so you have no credibility left to destroy.

During the pandemic people tended to try and blame everything on COVID, they were mocked and dismissed.

You have now become the same, you blame everything on the COVID vaccines, even things that have a long history of being pretty normal.

By doing this you destroy any credibility you have when you talk about the vaccine .

But then again you are now assuming there will be a nuclear war to cover up the Trump Vaccine...so you have no credibility left to destroy.

First, people who tended to "blame everything on Covid" were not dismissed--they were BELIEVED. They were coddled to. Are you kidding?

Second, your insistence that I blame *everything* on the Covid vaccine is really a panicked reaction, yes? Because suddenly "Trump vaccine"--just exactly as the Leftists are doing.

Right.

First, people who tended to "blame everything on Covid" were not dismissed--they were BELIEVED. They were coddled to. Are you kidding?

Second, your insistence that I blame *everything* on the Covid vaccine is really a panicked reaction, yes? Because suddenly "Trump vaccine"--just exactly as the Leftists are doing.

Right.

You are in this thread blaming this on the COVID vaccine despite it not being the uncommon in athletes long before there was COVID vaccine.

Your god Trump called it the "Trump vaccine", who am I to disagree with him?

The Admiral Cockwell Torny came after me for saying "clot shots". He doesn't appreciate that term very much.
He's obviously fully jabbed & doesn't want to hear the bad news.

I hope he reads this & wakes up before those clot shots hurt him.
I also hope he doesn't take his rage out on his cat
Poor kitty!!

You are in this thread blaming this on the COVID vaccine despite it not being the uncommon in athletes long before there was COVID vaccine.

Your god Trump called it the "Trump vaccine", who am I to disagree with him?

I don't care whose vaccine it is. I didn't get it when it was the Trump vaccine or the Biden vaccine. You did, and defended it. Still feel like defending it?

Forum List

Back