14 Year Old Girl Denied Life Saving Prescription Two Days After Arizona Passes Abortion Law

Spoiler: the girl and her family are pro-life Christians.

LOL

Two things:

First, that wouldn't matter. You want her to suffer. The views of the family on abortion aren't an issue here.

Second, you can either cite your source for your claim or admit to being a fucking scumbag liar.

I know, I know... you're too big of a pussy bitch to do either...

Two things:

First, that wouldn't matter. You want her to suffer. The views of the family on abortion aren't an issue here.

Second, you can either cite your source for your claim or admit to being a fucking scumbag liar.

I know, I know... you're too big of a pussy bitch to do either...

^^^LOL, the pro-abort who enthusiastically funds black genocide wants to talk about suffering.

You've already mentioned your desire for genocide many times, pro-abort.

I've advocated no such thing.

But, to be honest, if someone wanted to commit genocide against piece of shit pussy zealts, I wouldn't lose much sleep over it...

Every $20 you sent to Planned Parenthood killed a black baby. So, what's your kill count? 2,000? 5,000? 10,000?

I don't send money to any left-wing group or politician. I only send money to conservative politicians at the local level.

I understand your food stamp budget precludes you from supporting either, though.

Oh, and you're again proving yourself to be a liar by not answering my question.

Pussy...

I've advocated no such thing.

But, to be honest, if someone wanted to commit genocide against piece of shit pussy zealts, I wouldn't lose much sleep over it...

I don't send money to any left-wing group or politician. I only send money to conservative politicians at the local level.

I understand your food stamp budget precludes you from supporting either, though.

Oh, and you're again proving yourself to be a liar by not answering my question.

Pussy...

You didn't answer my question. How many dead babies have you paid for? I'm sure it's in the hundreds. You pro-aborts usually have high kill counts. AOC approves.

You didn't answer my question. How many dead babies have you paid for? I'm sure it's in the hundreds. You pro-aborts usually have high kill counts. AOC approves.
Let's not forget Republicans are famously pro war so how many babies have died in Iraq Afghanistan Syria and all the other places we have invaded in the name of our empire ?

You know what they say about throwing stones in a glass house.

So a 14-Year Old Girl is a laughing matter to MikeTX. Let me guess you walking pile of dog shit, you one of "Right To Life" types. This girl could fucking die and you laugh. Fuck you

A fourteen-year-old girl who became the first child in Arizona to be denied treatment for a debilitating rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis disease that she has suffered from for years. The girl was refused her refill prescription by Walgreen, and the company cited the drug methotrexate in the State’s anti-abortion bill, which helps provide comfort from her pain. The State of Arizona has banned methotrexate, when taken with misoprostol can be used to terminate a pregnancy.

Denying medicine to patients with debilitating diseases. Forcing women to carry dead babies around in their bodies until they are almost dead.

Welcome to the new Christofascist America.

The Daily Kos. No wonder you’re clueless.

I did answer, dipshit. I've paid for none.

Now answer my question, you coward pussy...

I'm getting sick of all of you naysayers on the thread, it's NONE OF MY BUSINESS IF ANOTHER WOMEN , TEEN, GIRL HAS AN ABORTION OF NOT.

IS IT YOUR BUSINESS?

Forum List

Back