37-Year-Old Man Suffers Severe Brain Rupture and Cardiac Arrest After Receiving Booster Shot of Moderna Vaccine- Life Support to be Removed

Hello Lester Holt? Jim Acosta? Chris Wallace anybody? Oh wait when there is a single tear-jerker death from covid it is top of the news. A vax death is anecdotal.

37-Year-Old Man Suffers Severe Brain Rupture and Cardiac Arrest After Receiving Booster Shot of Moderna Vaccine- Life Support to be Removed

View attachment 595315

A 37-year-old is on life support following a reaction to a Moderna booster shot which caused brain rupture and two cardiac arrests.

Om Prakash Mohapatra, whose wife is expecting a baby in February, has been fighting for his life since January 15th due to a severe reaction from his booster shot. The doctors are now suggesting to remove his life support.

Om’s brother, went on social media asking for help to save his brother. Read his statement below:

LATEST

Top Pathologists Say mRNA "Vaccine" Injections Killing People
Top Pathologists Say Autopsies Show COVID Vaccines Are Killing People

"We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines....we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death…." – Professor Dr. Arne Burkhardt, Professor of Pathology University of Hamburg, Professor Dr. Walter Lang

Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Details How Some Vaccine Batches Are Poison, How to Look Up if Your Batch is One
Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Says Some Vaccine Batches Are Poison, How to Look Up if Your Batch is One

For "Vaccine" victims:

RealNotRare
Real, Not Rare | Please Share

No More Silence
Home - No More Silence - Telling Our Stories

Over 900,000 people dead in the USA from COVID almost all of them were unvaccinated. Has the vaccine killed 900,000 people? Lets do the math here. How many people died from the vaccine vs how many people died from NOT taking the shot! Seems catching COVID is WAY more deadly then getting a vaccine. I work with 80-100 year old seniors all who got a vaccine and booster... guess what no one died from the shot! No serious side effects at where I work from any of the seniors from the shot! When COVID first hit and no vaccines were available guess what...seniors I worked with died from COVID. Now they all got the shot and are catching COVID and having very mild symptoms and no one is dying anymore at work from COVID because they are vaccinated. hmmmm... yet you have really stupid idiots preaching how deadly the COVID vaccine is.... It is like that movie DUMB and DUMBER.

Over 900,000 people dead in the USA from COVID almost all of them were unvaccinated. Has the vaccine killed 900,000 people? Lets do the math here. How many people died from the vaccine vs how many people died from NOT taking the shot! Seems catching COVID is WAY more deadly then getting a vaccine. I work with 80-100 year old seniors all who got a vaccine and booster... guess what no one died from the shot! No serious side effects at where I work from any of the seniors from the shot! When COVID first hit and no vaccines were available guess what...seniors I worked with died from COVID. Now they all got the shot and are catching COVID and having very mild symptoms and no one is dying anymore at work from COVID because they are vaccinated. hmmmm... yet you have really stupid idiots preaching how deadly the COVID vaccine is.... It is like that movie DUMB and DUMBER.
Name them.

This was done to remove Trump from office. include the engineered insurrections in the blue cities and the massive cheating in the election, and the coup was completed.

They are not dead of Covid. They are dead of the sheer bloody murder of withholding cheap effective treatments, like HCQ and Ivermectin.

In other news, over 3000 republicans are dying every day this month from covid. Oops.

They are not dead of Covid. They are dead of the sheer bloody murder of withholding cheap effective treatments, like HCQ and Ivermectin.

They died of COVID, dumbass!

Hello Lester Holt? Jim Acosta? Chris Wallace anybody? Oh wait when there is a single tear-jerker death from covid it is top of the news. A vax death is anecdotal.

View attachment 595315

A 37-year-old is on life support following a reaction to a Moderna booster shot which caused brain rupture and two cardiac arrests.

Om Prakash Mohapatra, whose wife is expecting a baby in February, has been fighting for his life since January 15th due to a severe reaction from his booster shot. The doctors are now suggesting to remove his life support.

Om’s brother, went on social media asking for help to save his brother. Read his statement below:

LATEST

Top Pathologists Say mRNA "Vaccine" Injections Killing People
Top Pathologists Say Autopsies Show COVID Vaccines Are Killing People

"We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines....we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death…." – Professor Dr. Arne Burkhardt, Professor of Pathology University of Hamburg, Professor Dr. Walter Lang

Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Details How Some Vaccine Batches Are Poison, How to Look Up if Your Batch is One
Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Says Some Vaccine Batches Are Poison, How to Look Up if Your Batch is One

For "Vaccine" victims:

RealNotRare
Real, Not Rare | Please Share

No More Silence
Home - No More Silence - Telling Our Stories
We feel the risk was worth it.....zzzzzzzzzzz

Forum List

Back