FBI lost General Flynn records

So after destroying his life & the life of his family (and many others also), the FBI is now reporting that the records have been lost....WTF.

Trump considering 'full pardon' for Michael Flynn after FBI 'lost' records
He will probably pardon, thinking it a good technicality. Multi page confessions signed by ignorant defendants, co-signed by their very competent and experienced lawyers and presented to the courts without complaint by defendants professing their guilt mean very little these days. If you're part of the chosen few, you can probably mount up with mafia Don trump for target practice down 5th avenue.

So after destroying his life & the life of his family (and many others also), the FBI is now reporting that the records have been lost....WTF.

Yah, just like they lost all those damn text messages between Strozk and Page when Mueller wiped their phones and lied to The IG & AG about it.

Mueller should be in jail for that.

Luckily the IG didn't buy Mueller's Lying Bullshit and subpoenaed the cell phone provider and got them.

Who didn't expect that The Filthy Crooked, Criminal FBI wouldn't pull something like this, when we began to get to The Truth of what they did, which was launch a COUP against The Trump Administration at the direction of Obama Bin Lying.

Last edited:
upload_2020-3-16_11-23-28.jpeg

These Bastards Intentionally Misplaced those records just like Epstein's Security Camera just happened to go out at the time of his death with both guards sleeping.

Personally my feeling is, that if THE FBI lost the Evidence, then the case automatically gets overturned.

Someone has to stop these criminals from doing these kinds of things to Innocent People.

Last edited:

He will probably pardon, thinking it a good technicality. Multi page confessions signed by ignorant defendants, co-signed by their very competent and experienced lawyers and presented to the courts without complaint by defendants professing their guilt mean very little these days. If you're part of the chosen few, you can probably mount up with mafia Don trump for target practice down 5th avenue.
While under duress... you forgot that very compelling detail. ;)

These Bastards Intentionally Misplaced those records just like Weinstein's Security Camera just happened to go out at the time of his death with both guards sleeping.

Uh, I think dat was Epstein.

Flynn is more of an American hero than Obama and his deep state scoundrels like Comey Clapper Brennan Yates Lynch and the rest of them will ever be...so to watch those piss ants do this to a decorated General makes me want to puke....if any of them escape prosecution it is due to corruption...If Barr doesn't weed these bastards out this will happen again....

Yah, just like they lost all those damn text messages between Strozk and Page when Mueller wiped their phones and lied to The AG about it.

Mueller should be in jail for that.

Luckily the IG didn't buy Mueller's Lying Bullshit and subpoenaed the cell phone provider and got them.

Who didn't expect that The Filthy Crooked, Criminal FBI wouldn't pull something like this, when we began to get to The Truth of what they did, which was launch a COUP against The Trump Administration at the direction of Obama Bin Lying.
This is what I don't get...when something like this happens what is to stop the person whose records were lost from telling his version of what was in them, he/she can make any claim they want since they have been given a clean slate?

Last edited:
These Bastards Intentionally Misplaced those records just like Weinstein's Security Camera just happened to go out at the time of his death with both guards sleeping.

Uh, I think dat was Epstein.
Same thing, Epstein, Weinsein, Ed Buck, Vince Foster..... All friends of the Clinton....and all soon to die, if not already dead.

Where were you when The Germans Bombed Pear Harbor?

Why did the FBI destroy Flynns records?

the Deep State must have something to hide

Did not read rights / put Interview-ees under oath

When asked, told suspects they did not need a lawyer because the official questioning was 'NOT' official

Did not audio-record key interviews

Did not take written notes of key interviews

Wrote up the 302s for those key interviews months later

Allowed POIs (persons of Interest) to all sit in the same Interrogating room while 1 was questioned before the rest were questioned separately

Committed FISA Court Abuses

Altered witness testimony after the fact

Altered official documents

Withheld exculpatory information

LIED to the Court

Did not question a POI again after classified docs downloaded onto their personal laptop was found days/weeks before an election

Was told by the DOJ Asst US AG no criminal investigation of 1 key POI was desire - 'no 'official' investigation conducted'

Leaked classified - admittedly leaked classified

Failed to conduct required periodic background RE-investigations of foreign sources of information

Ignored fact-based warnings from other Govt agencies that their sources were UN-trustworthy and had lied

Refused to / Failed to Validate information provided by known lying sources despite having the information for months, despite the source telling them he did not know if any of the information was factual

Ignored obvious / proven false content

Knowingly used false information / untrustworthy sources in FSA Court Warrant Requests...

Executed known illegal warrants to spy on and follow-on warrants to conduct raids / seize records / property
--Warrants based on investigation of known false accusations / narratives

Indicted POIs without having substantial evidence to justify doing so....as proven in court

Prosecutorial / Investigative misconduct (Violated FBI codes / standards, lied to POIs, threatened POIs' family members to coerce into claiming 'guilt', etc... ('communist / dictator-state tactics - violations of US Constitution, Constitutional Rights, & Laws...)

This is a sampling of what Obama's / Comey's FBI was engaged in...what current FBI Director Wray calls no big deal, not worthy of any FBI officials / members being indicted / charged, actions that require 'some internal change'....

:wtf:?!

Last edited:
These Bastards Intentionally Misplaced those records just like Epstein's Security Camera just happened to go out at the time of his death with both guards sleeping.

Personally my feeling is, that if THE FBI lost the Evidence, then the case automatically gets overturned.

Someone has to stop these criminals from doing these kinds of things to Innocent People.

Me thinks you mean Epstein.

Why did the FBI destroy Flynns records? the Deep State must have something to hide

Several FBI Agents involved in his questioning and the case against him testified / stated they did not believe he lied to the FBI at all. (Fact)

Evidence shows McCabe not only did not tell Flynn that their 'friendly discussion' was 'on the record', that he was still 'under oath', and that the rights he was read before the 1stsession still applied at that moment and at any time during their 'talk', it shows McCabe LIED to Flynn, telling Flynn there was no need for a Lawyer to be present because they were just 'chatting'.

I am guessing any memos / e-mails / texts about threatening his family if he did not plead guilty would probably be 'embarrassing', to say the LEAST.

Flynn is more of an American hero than Obama and his deep state scoundrels like Comey Clapper Brennan Yates Lynch and the rest of them will ever be...so to watch those piss ants do this to a decorated General makes me want to puke....if any of them escape prosecution it is due to corruption...If Barr doesn't weed these bastards out this will happen again....
Look, take an antacid for your stomach if you are of weak constitution. He really should not have signed the confession or listened to his hi-powered legal counsel if he thought had a chance to win in court. But, it's OK. Sure he had to resign with the shortest term in office at the request of the President over the scandal, but the president was warned off of choosing him in the first place. Without all the back up documentation, interviews, sworn statements corroborating his admitted guilt and only having his several page, typed full confession (I have the pdf on my laptop), waving he rights to appeal, co-signed by his legal team to stand for his guilt, I am sure trump will let him off. Well connected felons don't have to serve a month in prison for crimes they freely admit to, in the trump era. Trump will pardon and he will join the list of the Ex-cons of this administration. It's going to be alright. OK?

Me thinks you mean Epstein.

MV5BMTgxNDg5Mjk0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzA4NzEzMjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

While under duress... you forgot that very compelling detail. ;)
Yes, I am well aware that the people on the right think Major General's of combat arms and indeed combat leadership experience are so weak, they can be coerced to do almost anything at all by placing them under duress. Met a bunch. It wasn't my experience, but I don't get around. It is going to be OK. Calm yourself. It's in the bag.

Forum List

Back