THANK YOU CNN, NBC, MSM general; W/O you Trump would cover this virus up and let us just be sick

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
Without the courage of the “mainstream media” speaking truth to power, this pandemic may have been censored to Americans. Sure it wasnt Trumps fault it happened, I admit that in fairness, and he probably couldn’t have done too much to change how its gone.

But he would have covered it all up to not cause the crisis. He would’ve just let us all be sick and say “Its just flu season” and we probably wouldn’t have even known the difference.

THANK YOU to everyone at CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC for leading us in this crisis

source.gif

To whoever laughed at my post, this isnt funny. Thank God for freedom of the press or we’d be in the dark on the truth.

To whoever laughed at my post, this isnt funny. Thank God for freedom of the press or we’d be in the dark on the truth.

We thought we were laughing with you ... you're serious about this? ... then I guess we're laughing at you ...

Free Press includes the right to lie ... and these news corporations lie all the time ... it's the nature of commercial media ... try "critical thinking" ... it's a hoot ...

Truth or narrative? I think we get equal amounts of both. They all seem to follow the same one. As if...they are directed somehow.
There is one homogeneous media. Any alternatives to that homogeneity are discounted as "conspiracy", by that monolith.
So, are you REALLY getting the truth? Maybe...a version of it...across the board...but most certainly not the whole truth.

WE are laughing AT you, you pathetic, trolling bitch. This worthless, puerile, pointless, incendiary thread has no basis in reality or fact whatsoever. You're so disconnected, you even disprove and admit your own claims are wrong!

Yeah, the wife and I went to the store yesterday to do our weekly grocery shopping. As we walked down the isles that looked like armegeddon was happening we noticed at least two families wheeling three baskets full to the brim with just about everything they could grab off the picked through shelves like they were going to be able to come back for a month....Not to mention having to visit no less than three different stores for some paper products, thanks MSM for the panic they're driving....

Yeah, the wife and I went to the store yesterday to do our weekly grocery shopping. As we walked down the isles that looked like armegeddon was happening we noticed at least two families wheeling three baskets full to the brim with just about everything they could grab off the picked through shelves like they were going to be able to come back for a month....Not to mention having to visit no less than three different stores for some paper products, thanks MSM for the panic they're driving....
The democrat rumor mill has been circulating a fake story that the military was going to shut down all the stores. Cuomo in New York wants to do exactly that. He's a democrat.

Without the courage of the “mainstream media” speaking truth to power, this pandemic may have been censored to Americans. Sure it wasnt Trumps fault it happened, I admit that in fairness, and he probably couldn’t have done too much to change how its gone.

But he would have covered it all up to not cause the crisis. He would’ve just let us all be sick and say “Its just flu season” and we probably wouldn’t have even known the difference.

THANK YOU to everyone at CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC for leading us in this crisis

Wow what stupidity, ignorance you offer!

Here is a strong statement from a long time Doctor:

Dr. Drew: I don’t claim to know what’s motivating the media but, my God, their reporting is absolutely reprehensible. They should be ashamed of themselves. They are creating a panic that is far worse than the viral outbreak. The bottom line, everybody, is listen to Dr. Anthony Fauci of the CDC, do what he tells you, and go about your business. That’s the story.

There’s not one doctor I’ve spoken to that disagrees with me. Not one. I ran into an agreement with Dr. Oz last night. He was saying the same thing. We’re all telling you the same thing: Stop listening to journalists. They don’t know what they’re talking about.

Listen to the CDC, listen to Anthony Fauci, and do not listen to anybody else. This is the job of those people. They’re highly trained professionals. They know what they’re doing. Just follow their directions.

You know, I saw a CNN reporter this morning talking to an infectious disease doctor from Vanderbilt, very fine infectious disease doctor but I wanted to scream at him, “Tell these people to stop! Tell the press to stop.

They went, “Oh, my God, what about the testing? We don’t have testing!”

And the doctor just simply, calmly went, “No, no. We have private and public testing. We’re rolling it out. We have the same as other countries.”

“Oh, but we don’t, we don’t!”

Shut up! We do.

And by the way, you don’t test people willy-nilly. The way medical tests are done is you have criteria for the test, doctors determine that criteria, you apply the test.

Testing randomly is called a screening test but then that’s no longer a diagnostic test. You do diagnostic tests when the index of suspicion of the illness is high. Otherwise, you don’t test.

If you have an index of suspicion that is moderate, you tell people to stay home. That’s it.

It’s awful that people get sick. I know. I got H1N1. It sucked. I treated people with it. It was awful. And we have another awful virus circulating around now. And by the way, if you combine corona and influenza this year, it’s still just a moderate flu season. It’s not even a severe flu season.

So all these horror stories about a lack of ventilators and hospital beds being full, that is total B.S. Total B.S.

Do not be alarmed by the word “pandemic.” which the CNN reporter seemed to discover this morning. Let me translate for you the word “pandemic.” “Pandemic” is a, is a technical term that means (a) a new virus; (b) widespread.

LINK for the rest

========

Meanwhile the hard evidence that COVD-19 are NOT a big killer, is easily shown:

Active Cases

Currently Infected Patients

74,708 (93%)
in Mild Condition

5,655 (7%)
Serious or Critical

Closed Cases

Cases which had an outcome:

76,219 (93%)
Recovered / Discharged

6,069 (7%)
Deaths

LINK
========
The Media is full of scaremongering shit!

Last edited:

obamaswineflu-png.312579

The democrat rumor mill has been circulating a fake story that the military was going to shut down all the stores. Cuomo in New York wants to do exactly that. He's a democrat.

Not saying you're wrong, but I hadn't heard that about Cuomo....Do you have a story on that?

You are a hyper-partisan and quite stupid. The two tend to go hand in hand. How old are you, child? Unless you are aged and infirm, this virus stands almost no chance of affecting you. What IS affecting you is the hysteria over it that has been whipped up by the very same deep state media you praise.

Sheesh.

Next thing you know the left will claim Trump started this by sending the US Army to plant the virus in Wuhan. Oh wait, already doing that, of course.

That is now their major concern, what to call it. Cause claiming it is from China, is xenophobic. Cannot have that.

So, let's be like Italy and their socialized style of medicine with open borders policy. That, is what they want.

We told you so!!!

Now reap the whirlwind.

Oh, how is that working out? Good? Baaaad?

Last edited:

There is help for you to get TDS treated, watch real news fox.. your welcome

:auiqs.jpg:

The irony of Trump acting like a whiny little bitch about the media's coverage is that it has helped immeasurably in people understanding the risk to the public and what to do to minimize exposure to the virus. That has become the recognized best strategy for containing the spread now that community transmission has accelerated. The dire warnings have aided in slowing the spread. Thank goodness, because if people were listening to Trump's advice ("It's no big deal") the spread rate would be much worse.

Well, in all fairness, Trump was on it before the msm you mentioned were. They were too wrapped
up in trying to get Trump impeached. Only when that failed did they realize that they had to run the 24/7
hysteria to keep the never ever Trump mantra going.
I will say that you are a good minion for your masters.

The irony of Trump acting like a whiny little bitch about the media's coverage is that it has helped immeasurably in people understanding the risk to the public and what to do to minimize exposure to the virus. That has become the recognized best strategy for containing the spread now that community transmission has accelerated. The dire warnings have aided in slowing the spread. Thank goodness, because if people were listening to Trump's advice ("It's no big deal") the spread rate would be much worse.
It’s been 24 hours of bashing the greatest president we ever had by people that voted for Hillary lol poor thangs lol hahah

There is help for you to get TDS treated, watch real news fox.. your welcome
Couldnt have done much? Howbout being prepared?

Just watch fox:
this whole virus thing is just a plot to impeach Trump.

Forum List

Back