THANK YOU CNN, NBC, MSM general; W/O you Trump would cover this virus up and let us just be sick

To whoever laughed at my post, this isnt funny. Thank God for freedom of the press or we’d be in the dark on the truth.
"Thank God for freedom of the press or we’d be in the dark on the truth."

Wow! The press has been leaning left for the last 20 years or more. They cover up the truth
to promote the lefts agenda. sad

In January Tucker warns of virus (and other stories) that media is ignoring, because Orange Man Bad:

Tucker was covering it while the MSM was focused on the impeachment hoax.
How does that dubious piece of unverified crap change the irrefutable evidence of Trump's failure to adequately prepare the nation for the inevitable outbreak of the virus or the media's contribution to informing the public while Trump was intentionally misinforming people? Actually, don't bother answering. I've read enough bullshit from Trump cultists to last a lifetime.

Without the courage of the “mainstream media” speaking truth to power, this pandemic may have been censored to Americans. Sure it wasnt Trumps fault it happened, I admit that in fairness, and he probably couldn’t have done too much to change how its gone.

But he would have covered it all up to not cause the crisis. He would’ve just let us all be sick and say “Its just flu season” and we probably wouldn’t have even known the difference.

THANK YOU to everyone at CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC for leading us in this crisis
Yes thank your beloved lamestream Media for fanning the flames of panic. And when the emergency rooms are jammed with people having the sniffles, you can thank them again.

Nobody has time to read your manifesto, shorten this.
If it takes more than 2 minutes to read that you might want to consider a remedial reading course.
Next time before posting an entire article, read the rules and guidelines for posting copyright material.
I had to edit it down to stay in compliance with board rules

Without the courage of the “mainstream media” speaking truth to power, this pandemic may have been censored to Americans. Sure it wasnt Trumps fault it happened, I admit that in fairness, and he probably couldn’t have done too much to change how its gone.

But he would have covered it all up to not cause the crisis. He would’ve just let us all be sick and say “Its just flu season” and we probably wouldn’t have even known the difference.

THANK YOU to everyone at CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC for leading us in this crisis
Yeah, the ones saying he overreacted when he stopped flights from China. Uh huh. Not.

How does that dubious piece of unverified crap change the irrefutable evidence of Trump's failure to adequately prepare the nation for the inevitable outbreak of the virus or the media's contribution to informing the public while Trump was intentionally misinforming people? Actually, don't bother answering. I've read enough bullshit from Trump cultists to last a lifetime.
Where was your outrage when Obama took 6 months and 1000 Americans were already dead?

Trump acted inside 30 days and with just 31 American's dead... pull your head out of your ass.

He did prepare for it by cancelling Chinese based flights, while liberals claimed it was xenophobia.

So yea, you’ve read enough “bullshit”, in other words you can’t handle the facts.

The only reason it's even a problem is because of all of the media outlets..including Faux Noise.

My cousin in Yakima WA was freaking out Friday because she thought she had the virus. She's been getting her flu shots this year....3 of them so far....and she was probably feeling side-effects. So she was tested....came up negative. Yesterday she felt great. But while she was in the clinic they scared the shit out of her. Thanks to Facebook I was able to calm her down and she's all good now.

From two weeks ago, is this an example of Fox News downplaying the risks?

And your point?

They were using COMMONSENSE and looking at the virus technically unlike democrats who were whipping up the lies...

Meantime, our "economic panic," the end of the world, it looks like the Dow left off at a little over 23,000 on Friday. Oh my God! :ack-1:

Three years ago, 23K was being celebrated as the herald of GOOD TIMES FOR ALL!

Dow Jones Tops 23,000 for the First Time

I remember when 12 K was good news.

shorty1.jpg

To whoever laughed at my post, this isnt funny. Thank God for freedom of the press or we’d be in the dark on the truth.
WE are laughing AT you, you pathetic, trolling bitch. This worthless, puerile, pointless, incendiary thread has no basis in reality or fact whatsoever. You're so disconnected, you even disprove and admit your own claims are wrong!

Better pucker up there is a Trump ass to kiss...

Sorry, but you are lemming ..

Way to support your opinion with facts OP:abgg2q.jpg:

Obama let over 1000 die and waited 6 months to act.... Pull your head out of your ass.

Liar.

On April 26, 2009, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the "Secretary") first declared a public health emergency under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act,42 U.S.C. 247d, in response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus. The Secretary has renewed that declaration twice, on July 24,2009, and October 1, 2009. In addition, by rapidly identifying the virus, implementing public health measures, providing guidance for health professionals and the general public, and developing an effective vaccine, we have taken proactive steps to reduce the impact of the pandemic and protect the health of our citizens. As a Nation, we have prepared at all levels of government, and as individuals and communities, taking unprecedented steps to counter the emerging pandemic. Nevertheless, the 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the Nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities. Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a Nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response.

Just because you delete or omit it from your FAKE news, doesn't mean that Obama actually "Did Nothing."

From two weeks ago, is this an example of Fox News downplaying the risks?

And your point?

They were using COMMONSENSE and looking at the virus technically unlike democrats who were whipping up the lies...

Meantime, our "economic panic," the end of the world, it looks like the Dow left off at a little over 23,000 on Friday. Oh my God! :ack-1:

Three years ago, 23K was being celebrated as the herald of GOOD TIMES FOR ALL!

Dow Jones Tops 23,000 for the First Time

I remember when 12 K was good news.

View attachment 312604

This is all by design... they want the economy to collapse as it would make even sleepy joe look good...

WE are laughing AT you, you pathetic, trolling bitch. This worthless, puerile, pointless, incendiary thread has no basis in reality or fact whatsoever. You're so disconnected, you even disprove and admit your own claims are wrong!

Better pucker up there is a Trump ass to kiss...

Sorry, but you are lemming ..

Fuck Off, Penguin Turd.

Forum List

Back