10 People Show Up For Obama Rally....

Manufactured Media Moron. That's all she ever was. And i actually think she has hurt, not helped Obama. It's a very laughable backfire for Democrats. Kind of like their astoundingly stupid Binder & Big Bird attacks. What were they thinking?

Why do people keep asking this question about libtards? Do you really think the average libtard ever actually has a critical thought. Criticizing maybe but not a critical thought.:eusa_whistle:

How many are showing up for Ron Paul these days?

Many many more.

How long has Ron Paul been in politics? Sandra is just starting, less than a year and I don't think we've heard the last of her.

This is why women don't like you Republicans. You think your opinion matters much, much more than it does. You people here and your lardass hero, Rush.

Seriously, only to other Republicans.

Hey Sarah, Sandra's rally on behalf of Rush, er Barack, wasn't a total loss. The Sak ‘N Save instituted a coffee cup poll and all 10 guys on the parking lot purchased coffee in a Sandra Fluke cup and a three-pack of trojans from the employee's toilet.

Sarah G.
How long has Ron Paul been in politics? Sandra is just starting, less than a year and I don't think we've heard the last of her.

This is why women don't like you Republicans. You think your opinion matters much, much more than it does. You people here and your lardass hero, Rush.

the other reason why many people don't like pubpots/rw's is that they LIE.

Plain and simple.

They LIE.

That's also why the rw's don't mind that Mittens has told AT LEAST 533 LIES. The rw's expect their candidates to LIE just as we expect rw's to LIE.

Sarah G.

the other reason why many people don't like pubpots/rw's is that they LIE.

Plain and simple.

They LIE.

That's also why the rw's don't mind that Mittens has told AT LEAST 533 LIES. The rw's expect their candidates to LIE just as we expect rw's to LIE.

So.. when I said this was an Obama rally, and you agreed... you were agreeing with a lie?

She wasn't giving away free cell phones.... or birth control.

and, right on cue, ditz rw muddies the water with the ObamaPhone

LIE.

oh... so she was giving phones away.... how about the birth control?

dude... you so need to get a sense of humor. :tongue:

Can you buy a sense of humor with food stamps? Or is there some 'free' government program that hands them out? Well, don't expect deanie to get one any time soon...

and, right on cue, ditz rw muddies the water with the ObamaPhone

LIE.

oh... so she was giving phones away.... how about the birth control?

dude... you so need to get a sense of humor. :tongue:

Can you buy a sense of humor with food stamps? Or is there some 'free' government program that hands them out? Well, don't expect deanie to get one any time soon...

oh i think some of them on food stamps and programs.... laugh their asses off.

Yeah, dumb sluts whining and demanding Taxpayers pay for their slutty lifestyles, just isn't going over big with most Americans. Obviously, the Democrats didn't see that coming. They truly believed their manufactured 'Hero' would put their Dear Leader over the top in the Election. Well, that's just not happening. Oops!

Forum List

Back