President Obama's Recovery Now Apparent -- Princeton Election Consortium

Aug 7, 2012
Anatomy of a bounce--Princeton election consortium

October 21st, 2012, 8:00am by Sam Wang

In the wake of his improved debate performance, President Obama’s recovery is now apparent. :D: It is most clear when viewed in terms of the Meta-Analysis of state polls. Over the last four days, the Popular Vote Meta-Margin – the amount of swing it would take to create an electoral near-tie – has moved by over 1.0%. Today, the President’s effective lead, using Electoral College mechanisms, is Obama +1.8%. A rapid move like this can continue for a few days as polls catch up with the nation’s mental state.

But why do national polls continue to look so close, and in about half of cases good for Mitt Romney? To answer that, let’s take a look back at the effects of all three debates so far.

• Banned
First time in my life I've been polled just a while ago! (cell phone) Early voting Poll in Colorado (I guess this is one way they determine early voting numbers)

I couldn't understand who the pollster was but it was a 5 question poll

1. Sex F
2. Age 65
3. Party affiliation Independent (unaffiliated)
4. Have you already vote yes
5. Who did you vote for Barack Obama (listed all candidates on the ballot)

Yay! Finally!:eusa_clap: I'm in Colorado!

Last edited:
You need to be kicked out of my state.

First time in my life I've been polled just a while ago! (cell phone) Early voting Poll in Colorado (I guess this is one way they determine early voting numbers)

I couldn't understand who the pollster was but it was a 5 question poll

1. Sex F
2. Age 65
3. Party affiliation Independent (unaffiliated)
4. Have you already vote yes
5. Who did you vote for Barack Obama (listed all candidates on the ballot)

Yay! Finally!:eusa_clap: I'm in Colorado!

Shocking liberals in the Ivy League are trying to save Obamination in the last few weeks with lies....just shocking.

Forum List

Back