Patriotism! Thousands Upon Thousands Line Up in Freezing Cold Weather for Trump Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Absolutely incredible that thousands upon thousands are braving the extreme harsh cold weather (14° Wind chill 1°)to see an American legend speak tonight. It's what you call Patriotism. It's what you call Making America Great Again!

Be sure to watch the rally tonight. Show your patriotism and nationalism!

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, will hold a rally at the SNHU Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire, on Saturday, January 20, 2024, at 7:00 p.m. ET.

Already streaming on rsbn

Direct links

rumble

YouTube - have to be logged in or run without ad blocker or might be banned

Absolutely incredible that thousands upon thousands are braving the extreme harsh cold weather (14° Wind chill 1°)to see an American legend speak tonight. It's what you call Patriotism. It's what you call Making America Great Again!

President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, will hold a rally at the SNHU Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire, on Saturday, January 20, 2024, at 7:00 p.m. ET.

Direct links

rumble

Yes, it's called DAF

I just couldn't help myself from buying 100 stickers from stickermule.com, two solar-powered emergency generators, and a whole years supply of survival food while watching the intro.

Sorry, Donald. I would donate to your campaign but I'm broke now.

Direct links

rumble

Not many thousands, apparently. Trump didn't even fill the ballroom of the hotel:

Is that the rally where he blamed Nicki Haley for January 6th???

Direct links

rumble

LMAO @ "thousands upon thousands"

Actually photo from recent tRump rally

1705801056021.png

Not many thousands, apparently. Trump didn't even fill the ballroom of the hotel:

Is that the rally where he blamed Nicki Haley for January 6th???
Couldn't fill the ballroom? That's a couple hundred tops, and he couldn't fill it?

Sad.

Couldn't fill the ballroom? That's a couple hundred tops, and he couldn't fill it?

Sad.

I don't know what the weather is like where you are but here in the north-east, it's really fucking. And it's been snowing since off and on since last weekend.

I had to go out yesterday and I managed to walk downtown, but it was cold and slippery. Even the cat who is at the back door the moment I get up in the morning, hasn't left the house since last Sunday.

I haven't left the house unless absolutely necessary, since before the storm hit last weekend, and now that I've re-stocked the fridge again, I have no reason to out again until it warms up.

I don't know what the weather is like where you are but here in the north-east, it's really fucking. And it's been snowing since off and on since last weekend.

I had to go out yesterday and I managed to walk downtown, but it was cold and slippery. Even the cat who is at the back door the moment I get up in the morning, hasn't left the house since last Sunday.

I haven't left the house unless absolutely necessary, since before the storm hit last weekend, and now that I've re-stocked the fridge again, I have no reason to out again until it warms up.
We made it into double digits here today.

Forum List

Back