10 People Show Up For Obama Rally....

She's just a DNC/Media-manufactured sham. But so many Americans are gullible enough to buy into scams like this. She was never 'popular' or a 'Hero.' She was forced on the People by a corrupt MSM. I mean, she could only attract 10 people in a Grocery Store parking lot for God's sake. Yet she actually spoke at the Democrat Convention. However, it is good to see many have caught on. Her hilarious parking lot debacle is proof of that. There is hope for our Nation after all.

It looks like even libs are put off by constant whining about paying for birth control.

It looks like even libs are put off by constant whining about paying for birth control.

Yeah, this farce did not go the way the MSM & Democrats thought it would. This woman is no 'Hero.' In fact, most Americans despise her. Whining & demanding Taxpayers pay for your slutty lifestyle, has not gone over big with most Americans. This sham has backfired on the Democrats.

Pretty huge embarrassment for Dembots. I mean come on man, 10 people? Yikes!

How many are showing up for Ron Paul these days?

Many many more.

How long has Ron Paul been in politics? Sandra is just starting, less than a year and I don't think we've heard the last of her.

This is why women don't like you Republicans. You think your opinion matters much, much more than it does. You people here and your lardass hero, Rush.

Seriously, only to other Republicans.

How many are showing up for Ron Paul these days?

Many many more.

How long has Ron Paul been in politics? Sandra is just starting, less than a year and I don't think we've heard the last of her.

This is why women don't like you Republicans. You think your opinion matters much, much more than it does. You people here and your lardass hero, Rush.

Seriously, only to other Republicans.

Didn't see you rushing off to join her in that parking lot. Do you really support her, or are you just doing what you're told? Because i can tell you, most Americans don't support her. Whining and demanding Taxpayers pay for your slutty lifestyle, is not going over big with most. It's a big backfire for Democrats. She's just not selling.

Less Than Dozen Show For Sandra Fluke Obama 'Rally'

It probably wasn't even the real Sandra Fluke. If anything, the real Fluke would have been sponsored by a UNR sorority and subsequently honored with a stage to speak from!

Last edited:

Liar. Your subject line is an outright lie. Read the title of your link.

skooserbill
I laughing my balls off when I loaded DRUDGE this am.......................

Liar.

You cannot laugh off what you do not have.

Gramps
They were there mostly to see if she was going to demonstrate what to do with her free condoms

Naw.

Libs know how they're used.

rw's don't know how they're used and don't care because they don't know how babies are "made" AND, because woman can control whether or not they get pregnant.

Carry on ...

Forum List

Back