10 People Show Up For Obama Rally....

I laughing my balls off when I loaded DRUDGE this am.......................

burgerking-13.jpg

Warrior.........Im hearing Fluke was so devastated, she went to her hotel and stretched out a big old condom ( used of course) and put it over her head!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

PSYCHE!! :lol: Yup you're right Obamabots, she sure is putting Obama over the top in this Election.

Sandra Fluke delivers campaign speech to mostly empty parking lot in north Reno

fluke-rally-e1350825213836.jpg

Women’s rights activist Sandra Fluke on Saturday delivered a speech to ten Nevada residents in the mostly empty parking lot of a Sak ‘N Save grocery store in north Reno, taking “center stage” to urge them to vote for President Barack Obama, according to the Reno Gazette-Journal.

“I’m trying to do everything I can for an election that I feel is very important. I have a unique opportunity for how I get to do that,” Fluke said. All of the event’s attendees fit comfortably in what appeared to be a compact parking space.

The event had been promoted in the Gazette-Journal for days in advance, though the paper did not make it clear whether Fluke would be speaking in the parking lot or the produce aisle.

“It’s been not quite the 2012 that I’ve expected,” Fluke added, positioned in front of an SUV with an Obama campaign banner draped lazily over its side.

In February, Fluke, then a Georgetown Law student, advocated before House Democrats for health insurance plans to mandate contraceptive coverage. After her remarks, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh attacked Fluke as a “slut” who wants the government to pay for her sexual relations...

Read more: Fluke delivers speech in Reno grocery store parking lot | The Daily Caller

Manufactured Media Moron. That's all she ever was. And i actually think she has hurt, not helped Obama. It's a very laughable backfire for Democrats. Kind of like their astoundingly stupid Binder & Big Bird attacks. What were they thinking?

Manufactured Media Moron. That's all she ever was. And i actually think she has hurt, not helped Obama. It's a very laughable backfire for Democrats. Kind of like their astoundingly stupid Binder & Big Bird attacks. What were they thinking?

They don't think, they feel.

And they are feeling up the wrong leg....Though Matthews does like the feeling LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back