10,000 civilians have been killed so far in Gaza

It's only around 10,000 when they found the bodies. No telling how many are lying under the rubble.

Netanyahu said the operation can take months. That could possibly mean half a million or more.

Several things are wrong with that picture.

1. Israel has no bombers, so it can't carpet bomb; it fiires precision munition as targets that meet all the conditions of International Humanitarian Law.

2. There are few Israeli deaths from the Gaza terrorists rocket attacks because Israel provides extensive safeguards to protect Israeli civilians, Iron Dome, air raid sirens, and bomb shelters.

3. The high number of Palestinian casualties are the result of Hamas, the government of Gaza as well as a terrorist group, deliberately creating conditions that will provide it with high numbers of civilian casualties it can use for anti Israel propaganda.

If Hamas built bomb shelters, there is not one in Gaza, and allowed civilians to evacuate areas under attack, thousands of Palestinian civilian lives could be saved, but a low casualty count would not serve Hamas', or apparently your, interests.
1700401822538.png

Sorry to say this, but Jews never learn, even though l am one.

I should have thought the Holocaust would have been enough.

Jews never learn what exactly? That they believe they have a right to live? Always like to hear from a self hating Jew. Funny how I'm voting to support you living while you ask to have the world freed from you, your being Jew filth and all

Jews never learn what exactly? That they believe they have a right to live? Always like to hear from a self hating Jew. Funny how I'm voting to support you living while you ask to have the world freed from you, your being Jew filth and all

You got that all wrong and convoluted, didn’t you?

Jumping to the wrong conclusions.

I’m not going to waste my time explaining it to you.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I'm completely aware of how Jew hate works, Adolf. You blame Jews for everything that's wrong with your life because you're a loser full of hate and intolerance and you're stupid as shit. You couldn't explain how to open a can of tuna because you're a complete fucking moron. You're how Nazis roll

I'm completely aware of how Jew hate works, Adolf. You blame Jews for everything that's wrong with your life because you're a loser full of hate and intolerance and you're stupid as shit. You couldn't explain how to open a can of tuna because you're a complete fucking moron. You're how Nazis roll

:cuckoo:

Antisemitism had several sources. The first is ignorance and the second jealousy. All Jews are not wealthy, but ignorant bigots think they are.

For the Jews not fighting back? Wow you're stupid, you didn't get that? Really? Just wow, that's more stupid than one person should possess, Adolf
Why do you a dumb con, support this idiot’s warmongering?

Why do you a dumb con, support this idiot’s warmongering?

How is supporting Jews supporting cons you fucking moron? They vote for the other side. Gawd you're stupid. We get nothing from this, it's just the moral thing to do.

Democrat American Jews are just sad with all the self hate, Adolf

How is supporting Jews supporting cons you fucking moron? They vote for the other side. Gawd you're stupid. We get nothing from this, it's just the moral thing to do.

Think for once in your miserable life.
1700410183242.png

This must blow your duped warmongering mind.

This must blow your duped warmongering mind.

Not really, Jew haters have been around long before I was born and you will apparently be around long after I'm gone.

You sadly only missed the Nazis by a few decades. Sorry there guy

Forum List

Back