10,000 civilians have been killed so far in Gaza

until hamas is destroyed, there can be no peace
So you approve of mass murder of innocent women and children to kill Hamas. That’s really fucked up. Are you a psychopath or just another dupe of the establishment?
1700410525818.png

So you approve of mass murder of innocent women and children to kill Hamas. That’s really fucked up. Are you a psychopath or just another dupe of the establishment?
View attachment 860780

You can lie all you want, but you can't change that Palestinians did it on purpose and Jews were forced to defend the lives of their children from pathological liars and murderers. You know, like you

You can lie all you want, but you can't change that Palestinians did it on purpose and Jews were forced to defend the lives of their children from pathological liars and murderers. You know, like you
Nazi fuck!
1700414035073.png

Jews who want a homeland are Nazis.

Wow you're stupid
It hasn't been emphasized enough that Israel and western propagandists just spent a month and a half falsely claiming that pictures of burned bodies are evidence that Hamas burned people alive. There's hard proof that they were burned by IDF fire and zero proof Hamas burned them.

Yet another lie you believe. Dumb dupe.

It hasn't been emphasized enough that Israel and western propagandists just spent a month and a half falsely claiming that pictures of burned bodies are evidence that Hamas burned people alive. There's hard proof that they were burned by IDF fire and zero proof Hamas burned them.

Yet another lie you believe. Dumb dupe.

Zionists no matter how you slice it want a Jewish homeland, it's the definition of Zionist. To call someone who wants a Jewish Homeland a "Nazi" is stupid. You are a stupid person and a total waste of time. Later

Sparky's babbling is confusing. Don't worry, your Jew hate is perfectly clear, Adolf

What could be more immoral than killing people and stealing their land? Hitler used the same tactics.

What could be more immoral than killing people and stealing their land? Hitler used the same tactics.

LOL, another moron calling Jews Nazis. Democrats are the dumbest fucking people.

You already tried to end the Jews once, Adolf. Note that none of you children of heaven ever say what Jews were supposed to do after WWII other than they needed to stop resisting and die like the dogs they are

The Israeli publication Haaretz conducted an investigation, which revealed that the civilians killed on October 7 at a music festival in Israel were not killed by Hamas, but by the Israeli military, who clashed with the Palestinians.

The Israeli publication Haaretz conducted an investigation, which revealed that the civilians killed on October 7 at a music festival in Israel were not killed by Hamas, but by the Israeli military, who clashed with the Palestinians.

Wow, you are a nut job

LOL, another moron calling Jews Nazis. Democrats are the dumbest fucking people.

You already tried to end the Jews once, Adolf. Note that none of you children of heaven ever say what Jews were supposed to do after WWII other than they needed to stop resisting and die like the dogs they are
Guess what? The IDF killed lots of Israelis on 10/7. That blows up your ignorant bloodthirsty beliefs.

Apparently they value life about as much as the IDF, but you still support the IDF. Why?

No one takes that seriously.

Apparently, Hamas provoked the war for the sake of casualties,
while Israel is being criticized for not doing enough to prevent them.
In no equation the goal of Hamas activity is to prevent their own casualties.

If that's what "Free Palestine" calls by valuing life,
then Gazans are no more than a commodity.

I'm an Israeli,
to me, and not only,
it is apparent you've lost all decency.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No one takes that seriously.

Apparently, Hamas provoked the war for the sake of casualties,
while Israel is being criticized for not doing enough to prevent them.
In no equation the goal of Hamas activity is to prevent their own casualties.

If that's what "Free Palestine" calls by valuing life,
then Gazans are no more than a commodity.

I'm an Israeli,
to me, and not only,
it is apparent you've lost all decency.

Most Americans support you and Israel and your fight with evil. Sadly most Democrats are against you. Democrats want to destroy us (The United States) too. Some people, like gipper , don't realize how lucky they are to have been born here, it's sad.

I can't explain self hating Jews who support the other side, it's frankly more sad than anything

Most Americans support you and Israel and your fight with evil. Sadly most Democrats are against you. Democrats want to destroy us (The United States) too. Some people, like gipper , don't realize how lucky they are to have been born here, it's sad.

I can't explain self hating Jews who support the other side, it's frankly more sad than anything
Thank You brother,
I think most Israelis know the loud fringe
is not representative of the American spirit,

It is also quite apparent that there's a silent majority
looking closely at Israel, and the "Free Caliphate" mobs
on their streets, similarly expecting an appropriate response.

A common thing to Hamas and "Free Palestine" is they like to
parade Jews in public, especially a fringe with a Stockholm syndrome.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Thank You brother,
I think most Israelis know the loud fringe
is not representative of the American spirit,

It is also quite apparent that there's a silent majority
looking closely at Israel, and the "Free Caliphate" mobs
on their streets, similarly expecting an appropriate response.

A common thing to Hamas and "Free Palestine" is they like to
parade Jews in public, especially a fringe with a Stockholm syndrome.
I'm glad you can see beneath the loud mouths who get the most attention.

We have family friends who moved from Maryland to Israel. It was a mother, father and two boys. They loved it. The parents have since passed. I don't grasp why the world won't let you live in peace

Forum List

Back