10,000 civilians have been killed so far in Gaza

No one takes that seriously.

Apparently, Hamas provoked the war for the sake of casualties,
while Israel is being criticized for not doing enough to prevent them.
In no equation the goal of Hamas activity is to prevent their own casualties.

If that's what "Free Palestine" calls by valuing life,
then Gazans are no more than a commodity.

I'm an Israeli,
to me, and not only,
it is apparent you've lost all decency.

What is decent about the Israeli treatment of the Palestinians for the past 80 years?

What is decent about the Israeli treatment of the Palestinians for the past 80 years?

What happened to the Jews 80 years ago?

BTW, do you know what many Muslims live and work in Israel? Israel only wants to kill the ones who want to kill them. I know you don't know that being a Democrat, but most of us don't want to be killed. Go figure

I'm glad you can see beneath the loud mouths who get the most attention.

We have family friends who moved from Maryland to Israel. It was a mother, father and two boys. They loved it. The parents have since passed. I don't grasp why the world won't let you live in peace

War is unfortunately the norm in humanity.

Hebrew prophets gave the world the vision of peace.
With all the unprecedented support, there's responsibility,
even if unconsciously, humanity demands of Israel "something biblical"....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
War is unfortunately the norm in humanity.

Hebrew prophets gave the world the vision of peace.
With all the unprecedented support, there's responsibility,
even if unconsciously, humanity demands of Israel "something biblical"....

Just for the record, I obviously love politics and debate, but my support for Israel is totally sincere. I genuinely wish the best for you and your family and hope you can stay safe

Decency is a lucid term in "Free Palestine".

There haven't ever lived more Arabs in the region,
or in better conditions, by far, than under Israel control.
Only days before 7th Oct. Gaza was a luxury beach resort.

Simply put, compared to Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon - Gazans are ungrateful bastards.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The Israeli publication Haaretz conducted an investigation, which revealed that the civilians killed on October 7 at a music festival in Israel were not killed by Hamas, but by the Israeli military, who clashed with the Palestinians.

How about a link ?

Seems like there are plenty of eye witness accounts to the contrary.

NO MENTION of a helicopter from what I recall.

Simply put, compared to Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon - Gazans are ungrateful bastards.

Democrats don't really care, they don't care when they lie about their own country.

There are a lot of Palestinians who want to live in peace. They are being screwed by other Muslims who don't want peace in Israel/Palestine and keep stirring up trouble. Israel and Palestine could probably work it out if the other Muslim countries left them alone. The dirty secret is that Muslims hate the Palestinians as much or more than the Jews

The population of Palestine in 1914 was around 690 thousand; of whom only 8% were Jewish.

In 1948, the number of Palestinians in Palestine exceeded 2 million; 31.5% of them were Jews. May 14, 2023

https://www.pcbs.gov.ps › post
Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics

I thought this thread was about civilians killed in GAZA. It's not.

It's the same light beer commercial you can find in any of about 50 threads on this board.

How about some verification. And some statistics (how were they killed....were they attending music festivals......seems that will get you slaughtered real fast).

Is the number (per day) going up or down ?

How about....why are they still in GAZA at all ????????????

How many are left. They can't be killed if they are not there.

1922 Palestine
No
The reported population was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality.

The division into religious groups was 590,890 Muslims, 83,794 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Baháʼís, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans

When did we anti-Zionists here in the thread ever argue that there aren't any good Jews?

Who's going to listen to judgement by one group about another ?

There are probably more good jews (as a %) than there are Christians.

Democrats don't really care, they don't care when they lie about their own country.

There are a lot of Palestinians who want to live in peace. They are being screwed by other Muslims who don't want peace in Israel/Palestine and keep stirring up trouble. Israel and Palestine could probably work it out if the other Muslim countries left them alone. The dirty secret is that Muslims hate the Palestinians as much or more than the Jews

What we should be focusing on now is unity,
for a clear vision of a constructive future.

Instead of doubting the enemy.

Forum List

Back