10,000 civilians have been killed so far in Gaza

If you think the IDF is trying to minimize civilian casualties you've lost your mind.
are they civilians or are they bodyguards for hamas,,,

at this point considering hamas is deep inside the civilian population I think they are more of a bodyguard than a colateral damage,,

The millions of muslims now migrating all through Europe all fled the holocaust Obumma enabled as he left ISIS go years unchecked just to keep his promise with his sadistic base.

Now the Muslims are dispersed and decentralized all over the planet. They want to make EVERY nation a SHARIA LAW NATION OF ISLAM. They make no bones about it.

Last edited:
Must you always let us know you’re an idiot?

I just mean the ones who want to kill Jews for their virgins. Let those sons of heaven die for Allah. I said that, actually, the ones who "want to die"

The Hamas-run Palestinian Ministry of Health says more than 10,000 civilians have been killed so far in Gaza since the onset of the Oct. 7 war. Hamas also has killed more than 1,200 Israelis and has taken around 240 people captive.
It is difficult for Israel to minimize casualties among civilians in Gaza since Hamas has made it almost impossible to root out the evildoers while allowing civilians untouched.....

We need to place the blame on Hamas for the deaths of who were killed in this war, Hamas had never held any regard for their lives,

So are these civilians that Hamas discouraged from leaving Palestine or did they not get the email/notification/hear the megaphone messages that they ought to vacate?

Last edited:
The good thing about bacon: People that eat bacon almost never commit crimes against the innocent in the name of Allah

True, not in the name of Allah, you're just killing an innocent being that is more intelligent than a dog.

1700257075999.png

~S~

Forum List

Back