10,000 civilians have been killed so far in Gaza

Thanks! I think it's pretty obvious since they don't negotiate. Democrats don't want to get along, they want to destroy us

Oh....you are so wrong.....

They are soooooooooo tolerant........

Unless you disagree with them and won't hop on board whatever clowncar they are driving that day.

The main lesson of 7th Oct. is that no matter how much good people may value difference of opinions,
the enemy will inevitably translate that as an invitation to war, hoping the society collapses.
Maybe it's different because Israel is a small nation, but here the result is the opposite.

Don't get into populism, the aim is to divide society, but it's a false image.
What I've learned is that people actually think less in extreme terms,
than their political ideologies placate.

I'd suggest changing the rhetoric,
Democrats are not Your or mine enemies,
most Democrats support Israel, we're the majority.

Jews are 2.4% of the population and 60% of hate crime victims. There are roughly 1% Muslims. But the thing is the woke are anti-Jew and they are a far larger and influential group in the Democrat party. There are like 5 times the anti-Jew as pro-Jew demonstrations. It's a lot worse than you think. And Democrats are my enemy. It's not my choice, it's theirs. They cannot coexist with dissenters

The Hamas-run Palestinian Ministry of Health says more than 10,000 civilians have been killed so far in Gaza since the onset of the Oct. 7 war. Hamas also has killed more than 1,200 Israelis and has taken around 240 people captive.
It is difficult for Israel to minimize casualties among civilians in Gaza since Hamas has made it almost impossible to root out the evildoers while allowing civilians untouched.....

We need to place the blame on Hamas for the deaths of who were killed in this war, Hamas had never held any regard for their lives,

HAMAS LIED ABOUT CASUALTIES IN GAZAHamas Lied About Gaza War

The Hamas-run Palestinian Ministry of Health says more than 10,000 civilians have been killed so far in Gaza since the onset of the Oct. 7 war. Hamas also has killed more than 1,200 Israelis and has taken around 240 people captive.
It is difficult for Israel to minimize casualties among civilians in Gaza since Hamas has made it almost impossible to root out the evildoers while allowing civilians untouched.....

We need to place the blame on Hamas for the deaths of who were killed in this war, Hamas had never held any regard for their lives,

It is almost 20 years since that terrible day — March 16, 2003 — when they learned their daughter had been killed in southern Gaza, crushed by a 60-tonne D9 bulldozer built by Caterpillar Inc and operated by the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF). Rachel had been part of a group of Palestinian and international activists seeking to halt the destruction of Palestinian property. That day, they they had been acting as human shields to stop the flattening of a home in the Rafah refugee camp occupied by the families of two brothers, Khaled and Samir Nasrallah.

The fact that countless thousands of Palestinians have died in the two decades since then — the majority, Palestinians argue, killed illegally by Israeli forces — sickens Rachel’s parents. They are aware of criticisms that the publicity afforded their daughter’s death was vastly more than when a Palestinian is killed. The two facts help motivate them to continue their work at the foundation they created in their daughter’s name.

Within days, they realised their daughter’s death had set them on a different course. There was no going back. There was no time travel trick to bring back their “magical and caring” child, who had dreamed of being a poet or dancer.

She had been killed, but they had to find a way to keep living, for the sake of their other children — Rachel also had a brother, Chris — for themselves, and for the cause for which Rachel had given her life.

<p>Corrie pictured hours before her death in front of a bulldozer. She and fellow activists were trying to prevent demolition of Palestinian homes</p>
Corrie pictured hours before her death in front of a bulldozer. She and fellow activists were trying to prevent demolition of Palestinian homes

(Video screen grab)
They were part of a club of which nobody seeks membership: parents or relatives of a loved one lost too early, whether through police violence, a school shooting, or else a rare disease the world knows little about. Even back then, they were wary of the oft-touted talk of “achieving closure”. Accountability, perhaps, felt more appropriate — but they are far still from securing that.

I thought if I read a page on Wikipedia about Israel and the United Nations, I'd understand the situation better. The fact is, The Arab coalition is broader and richer than the nation of Israel. I get the impression that the United Nations thought they could resolve all issues between the two, but war is almost imminent between two entities that are constantly trying to oust each other by the least brotherly caring ever seen on the planet. If you, too, wish to be confused, go here: Israel and the United Nations - Wikipedia

Another version on the constant oneupmanship of the Israelis v. their adversaries are here: Why was Israel created as a Jewish state in 1948: All you need to know.

All I see is constant bombastic conflict, and frequently it occurs on the same day as a resolution was agreed upon. :(

Wish President Trump could come back and get the two countries okay with each other. I don't view peace on earth being that everybody gets what nobody wants. Confound it!

I thought if I read a page on Wikipedia about Israel and the United Nations, I'd understand the situation better. The fact is, The Arab coalition is broader and richer than the nation of Israel. I get the impression that the United Nations thought they could resolve all issues between the two, but war is almost imminent between two entities that are constantly trying to oust each other by the least brotherly caring ever seen on the planet. If you, too, wish to be confused, go here: Israel and the United Nations - Wikipedia

Another version on the constant oneupmanship of the Israelis v. their adversaries are here: Why was Israel created as a Jewish state in 1948: All you need to know.

All I see is constant bombastic conflict, and frequently it occurs on the same day as a resolution was agreed upon. :(

Wish President Trump could come back and get the two countries okay with each other. I don't view peace on earth being that everybody gets what nobody wants. Confound it!

Trump completely disinfranchized the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back