10,000 civilians have been killed so far in Gaza

Keep saying it.....doesn't sound any less like B.S. the 100th time (as opposed to the first).

That's a fact, even according to international law. Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian territory and is a racist, Jewish supremacist apartheid state. You can't have a Jewish State in a country where over half of your population isn't Jewish. Palestinians are at least half of the population of the Holy Land. So stop with the ethnocentric supremacist ideology, and maybe there could be peace.

Who's going to listen to judgement by one group about another ?

There are probably more good jews (as a %) than there are Christians.
The whole world is seeing now what the Zionist, Jewish ethnostate is doing to Gaza. Bombing it to the ground. You're creating a PR, political, and strategic nightmare that you will probably not recover from. "Israel" is essentially committing suicide before the whole world.

That's a fact, even according to international law. Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian territory and is a racist, Jewish supremacist apartheid state. You can't have a Jewish State in a country where over half of your population isn't Jewish. Palestinians are at least half of the population of the Holy Land. So stop with the ethnocentric supremacist ideology, and maybe there could be peace.

Is that the condition to all other nation states,

or a "christian" non-jihad threat?

That's a fact, even according to international law.

Yep, I pay close attention to international law.
Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian territory and is a racist, Jewish supremacist apartheid state.

Was your focus on the so-called occupation or your hatred of the jewish state ? Whatever Israel is doing, they've been doing for 3/4 of a century and with a current population of 10 million....seems like no one cares.

You can't have a Jewish State in a country where over half of your population isn't Jewish.

Don't recall reading that anywhere.

What is a "Jewish State: BTW ?
Palestinians are at least half of the population of the Holy Land.

Holy Land as defined as.....????
So stop with the ethnocentric supremacist ideology, and maybe there could be peace.

Yeah.....wouldn't want to wipe out any more of those evil music festivals.

The whole world is seeing now what the Zionist, Jewish ethnostate is doing to Gaza. Bombing it to the ground. You're creating a PR, political, and strategic nightmare that you will probably not recover from. "Israel" is essentially committing suicide before the whole world.

Don't quit your day job, Nostradaumus.

What we should be focusing on now is unity,
for a clear vision of a constructive future.

Instead of doubting the enemy.

I'm not sure what you mean, but if anyone wants peace I'm in. Democrats have proven they don't want peace, they want submission. BTW, they don't hate you, they hate us (Americans who aren't Democrats). They think literally we are worse than Hitler. That's why they always talk about Nazis. It's not you, it's us. They hate Jews too, but nothing like they hate us. I'm not even a Republican, but I'm not a Democrat, which they think means MAGA. Democrats are the dumbest fucks on the planet

How many jews were in the cockpits of the hijacked airliners on 9/11/2001 ?
What does that have to do with Israel's genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza?

It helps not to do this:

It prevents 9-11s from happening.

Last edited:
Is that the condition to all other nation states,

or a "christian" non-jihad threat?
fat-boohoo.gif

What does that have to do with Israel's genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza?

It helps not to do this:

It avoids 9-11s from happening.

There is no genocidal bombing in Gaza. Cut the crap.

BTW: I've not seen one substantial link to anything to support any of this crap.

Israel is 10 million people. What a huge country.

9-11 was extremists pure and simple....attacking who ?

There is no genocidal bombing in Gaza. Cut the crap.

BTW: I've not seen one substantial link to anything to support any of this crap.

Israel is 10 million people. What a huge country.

9-11 was extremists pure and simple....attacking who ?
The whole world is seeing it, there's no way to worm your way out of it. You Zionists are genocidal, racist maniacs and the whole world is seeing it.

I'm not sure what you mean, but if anyone wants peace I'm in. Democrats have proven they don't want peace, they want submission. BTW, they don't hate you, they hate us (Americans who aren't Democrats). They think literally we are worse than Hitler. That's why they always talk about Nazis. It's not you, it's us. They hate Jews too, but nothing like they hate us. I'm not even a Republican, but I'm not a Democrat, which they think means MAGA. Democrats are the dumbest fucks on the planet

The main lesson of 7th Oct. is that no matter how much good people may value difference of opinions,
the enemy will inevitably translate that as an invitation to war, hoping the society collapses.
Maybe it's different because Israel is a small nation, but here the result is the opposite.

Don't get into populism, the aim is to divide society, but it's a false image.
What I've learned is that people actually think less in extreme terms,
than their political ideologies placate.

I'd suggest changing the rhetoric,
Democrats are not Your or mine enemies,
most Democrats support Israel, we're the majority.

You should seek help.
I'm not the one that's going to need it, buddy. Continuing to deny the genocide that Israel is now committing in Gaza isn't going to eliminate the negative consequences of those war crimes. Israel is toast, before the world. If you believe BDS was bad before, you haven't seen anything yet.

Forum List

Back