1%-er President Heads To Hawaii For 17-Day Paid Vacay...

Personally, I'm scared of the white side of the Obama..you know them EVIL white people.

What do you think about this? Is this the right message to send during such terrible economic times? Or is it no big deal because he deserves it?

While most Americans are lucky to get a few weeks of holiday every year, it seems the country’s leader gets a little more freedom in the matter.

President Barack Obama has announced his Christmas vacation to Hawaii – for a staggering 17-day trip. Obama,who visited the island just two weeks ago for an economic summit, will head to Honolulu on Saturday December 17 until Monday January 2.

Read more: President Obama to jet off to Hawaii for SEVENTEEN-DAY Christmas holiday | Mail Online

I'm curious. Since Obama's had only a fraction of the vacation time of Republican presidents, why the intense interest about when he takes a vacation?

He's black.

Does that have anything to do with why they call him "boy"?

No compromise "un-American" (TIME mag) GOP you mean. Dems have compromised on EVERYTHING, bought off Pubs REFUSE to make the bloated rich pay ANYTHING like their fair share.

The ridiculous Debt Ceiling debate ruined the world economy for 3 months...and NONE of it would have happened until after the election anyway.

Obama opposed raising the Debt Limit. Remember? Until he got the power and changed his mind. And the Democrats have never been about compromise. That's just your incredibly biased perception. They routinely locked Republicans out of important meetings. So i don't know how you see compromise. And their leadership wouldn't even allow members to read Legislation before voting on it. Even their own fellow Democrats got angry about that. I think your perception is very very distorted.

Obama voted against the debt ceiling in 2006, when it was evident it was going to pass, as a protest againt stupid wars off the books. Dems have never held the country hostage over it, let alone the whole world economy in the middle of a financial crisis. ABSOLUTE IDIOCY for politics ONLY.

You don't remember all the times recently when Dems have compromised, and the dupes are crowing what pussies they are- NOW THE PUBS PAY...A-HOLES!! tyvm

Again,just more of your incredibly biased warped perception. The Democrats have not been about compromise. Remember "Too bad,Elections have consequences?" And "So what,we won?" Also,your guy is just plain dishonest & hypocitical. He vehemently opposed raising the Debt Limit but then supported it as soon as he got the power. You blowing that off doesn't make it right. Seriously,you Obama followers have been duped. You really do need to sit down and watch 'The Obama Decpetion.' Give it a shot.

Last edited:
The Obama Deception? Change the channel. You're now a functional babbing paranoid delusional...hoping for your recovery.

The film argues that American presidents since the 1960s have served as "front men" for entities such as the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Wall Street banks, the Federal Reserve, the Military-industrial complex and others, arguing that multinational corporations and powerful elite families, such as the Rothschild family and Rockefeller family hold the real "power behind the throne." The documentary claims the main motive of these groups is to set up a New World Order where offshore banks subversively engage in the looting of the wealth of the American people.[3] The documentary primarily focuses on American president Barack Obama and his actions during his young presidency. However, it also discusses John F. Kennedy, George H. W. Bush, and the George W. Bush administration.

The film claims that Obama has been carefully installed by powerful elite families, and that he is deliberately working against the best interests of the American people. It discusses and references main stream news pieces to suggest that elite families and multinational institutions utilize Obama in an effort to con the American people into accepting their globalist agenda, which according to Jones, would include items such as forced national service, warrantless wiretapping, FEMA camps, martial law, and a Bank of the World, which would dominate America through carbon taxes.[1]

Seriously?

Yes,your guy is no more than a GE/Corporate Employee. But i doubt you watched the movie though. I'm sure you just copy & pasted that stuff off Wikipedia. Watch the movie and get educated. No one has been more duped than Obama followers.

I don't have to another rehash of discredited New World Order/Bilderberg HORSESHYTTE again fer chrissake, Glenn.:cuckoo::eusa_angel: Get out of there and see the world. All thoroughly discredited 30 years ago...fcs

Last edited:
The Obama Deception? Change the channel. You're now a functional babbing paranoid delusional...hoping for your recovery.

The film argues that American presidents since the 1960s have served as "front men" for entities such as the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Wall Street banks, the Federal Reserve, the Military-industrial complex and others, arguing that multinational corporations and powerful elite families, such as the Rothschild family and Rockefeller family hold the real "power behind the throne." The documentary claims the main motive of these groups is to set up a New World Order where offshore banks subversively engage in the looting of the wealth of the American people.[3] The documentary primarily focuses on American president Barack Obama and his actions during his young presidency. However, it also discusses John F. Kennedy, George H. W. Bush, and the George W. Bush administration.

The film claims that Obama has been carefully installed by powerful elite families, and that he is deliberately working against the best interests of the American people. It discusses and references main stream news pieces to suggest that elite families and multinational institutions utilize Obama in an effort to con the American people into accepting their globalist agenda, which according to Jones, would include items such as forced national service, warrantless wiretapping, FEMA camps, martial law, and a Bank of the World, which would dominate America through carbon taxes.[1]

Seriously?

Yes,your guy is no more than a GE/Corporate Employee. But i doubt you watched the movie though. I'm sure you just copy & pasted that stuff off Wikipedia. Watch the movie and get educated. No one has been more duped than Obama followers.

I don't have to another rehash of discredited New World Order/Bilderberg HORSESHYTTE again fer chrissake, Glenn.:cuckoo::eusa_angel: Get out of there and see the world. All thoroughly discredited 30 years ago...fcs

It has never been discredited. That's just all in your head. Very powerful Global Organizations are calling the shots. Bush & Obama work for the same Bosses. And your guy doesn't even try to hide it. GE tells him to jump,and he says how high? Everyone should check out 'The Obama Deception.' You don't have to buy into everything but there is a lot of truth in it. Check it out with an open mind. What do you have to lose?

What do you think about this? Is this the right message to send during such terrible economic times? Or is it no big deal because he deserves it?

While most Americans are lucky to get a few weeks of holiday every year, it seems the country’s leader gets a little more freedom in the matter.

President Barack Obama has announced his Christmas vacation to Hawaii – for a staggering 17-day trip. Obama,who visited the island just two weeks ago for an economic summit, will head to Honolulu on Saturday December 17 until Monday January 2.

Read more: President Obama to jet off to Hawaii for SEVENTEEN-DAY Christmas holiday | Mail Online

more fauxrage :cuckoo:

It's not racism- well only 1/2 of it (like the RW)...it's brainwashed ignorant dupes repeating Rush/Glenn/RW blogcrappe.

You would know about ignorant dupes repeating shit. that is all YOUR post are. same shit over and over just DIFFERENT days.

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzboring.

He's black.

Does that have anything to do with why they call him "boy"?

oh BOY..:lol::cuckoo:

Christ almighty....you know...when are you guys going to stop with the racist bullshit? The last time I looked it was the Republicans who had enough faith in people of color to believe they can find success according to their own merits and it was the Democrats who believe people of color can't find success without the white man's help.....but we're the racists. Give it a rest.

Last edited:

It has never been discredited. That's just all in your head. Very powerful Global Organizations are calling the shots. Bush & Obama work for the same Bosses. And your guy doesn't even try to hide it. GE tells him to jump,and he says how high? Everyone should check out 'The Obama Deception.' You don't have to buy into everything but there is a lot of truth in it. Check it out with an open mind. What do you have to lose?

Bilderberg is not what you thinking is

:dunno: Is Congress taking a vacation? Yes. Has every president taken vacations? Yes. Nothing new here. Faux outrage noted.
....Especially when Lil' Dumbya is (still) recognized as....

....when LAZY/WASTEFUL PRESIDENTS is the subject.​

Great post.

Nice form.

Beautiful colors.

And, absolutely true.

:clap2:

But, for some reason, President Obama is the only president in our history who isn't supposed to take a vacation. And, when he does, out come the lies.

(Has anyone referred to him as "boy" in this thread?)

Oh jeeez. I was kidding when I asked if anyone has called him "boy" in this thread. But, there it is --

This is actually a very disturbing trend we've seen since PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, Barack Obama took office.

The racists don't even bother to pretend anymore. They used to hide under white sheets but now, they're right out in the open.

Republicans should be ashamed of themselves, but they're not.

Needless to say, racist Dems should be as well - I just haven't seen any since ole Byrd renounced the KKK.

Oh jeeez. I was kidding when I asked if anyone has called him "boy" in this thread. But, there it is --

This is actually a very disturbing trend we've seen since PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, Barack Obama took office.

The racists don't even bother to pretend anymore. They used to hide under white sheets but now, they're right out in the open.

Republicans should be ashamed of themselves, but they're not.

Needless to say, racist Dems should be as well - I just haven't seen any since ole Byrd renounced the KKK.

:lol:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking."

1%-ers don't deserve Vacations. He should stay at work like he just preached to Congress about doing.

Forum List

Back