Hussein's 17 day vacation costs 13% of revenues of the struggling oldest black college???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
After a rough fall spent trying to recover from the botched rollout of healthcare.gov, President Obama is no doubt looking forward to his annual year-end holiday escape to Hawaii.
The vacation will cost taxpayers an estimated $4 million and fill the sleepy town of Kailua and its miles of beautiful beaches with street barricades and security personnel protecting the Obamas’ rented vacation home.
Obama s 17-day trip to Hawaii costs taxpayers 4M WashingtonExaminer.com

Meanwhile.............
the nation's oldest black college, Cheyney University, one of Pennsylvania's 14 state-run universities, is on the verge of a financial meltdown that threatens its ability to continue operating, a state official said on Wednesday.
Oldest U.S. black college on verge of financial collapse Reuters
The budget for Cheyney is based on $30 million in revenue for 2014 to 2015.
http://www.cheyney.edu/budget-information/documents/2011-12BudgetDocument.pdf

Hussein's Christmas 17 day vacation equals 13% of Cheyney's gross revenues.
Something is just not fair here!
Nation's OLDEST black college is struggling while Hussein takes 17 days on one of his many vacations...all at the tax payers' expense.

After a rough fall spent trying to recover from the botched rollout of healthcare.gov, President Obama is no doubt looking forward to his annual year-end holiday escape to Hawaii.
The vacation will cost taxpayers an estimated $4 million and fill the sleepy town of Kailua and its miles of beautiful beaches with street barricades and security personnel protecting the Obamas’ rented vacation home.

Meanwhile.............
the nation's oldest black college, Cheyney University, one of Pennsylvania's 14 state-run universities, is on the verge of a financial meltdown that threatens its ability to continue operating, a state official said on Wednesday.

Nation's OLDEST black college is struggling while Hussein takes 17 days on one of his many vacations...all at the tax payers' expense.

What's your point? The 'expense' was overwhelmingly security. And that comes with the job. When democrats lamented about the millions 'wasted' by Bush (who spent about 2-3 years of his presidency on vacation, depending on how you define 'vacation'), they were wrong too.

Security for the President and his family isn't a partisan issue. Every president gets it.

Meanwhile.............

What's your point? The 'expense' was overwhelmingly security. And that comes with the job. When democrats lamented about the millions 'wasted' by Bush (who spent about 2-3 years of his presidency on vacation, depending on how you define 'vacation'), they were wrong too.

Security for the President and his family isn't a partisan issue. Every president gets it.

YEH YOU KNOW WHY this is different? Because Bush wouldn't be costing $4 million to fly to stay in expensive hotels in Hawaii!

Bush had his OWN home to go to in Crawford. And that's where MOST of his vacations were!
NOT some expensive hotel, running up bills taxpayers paid!

He worked from HOME! Bush's home!

You know Hussein has been at his Chicago home less then 10 days in his Chicago home even though he promised:
As president-elect, Barack Obama proclaimed his Kennebunkport was Chicago's South Side and
said he'd try to get back every six to eight weeks.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/12/obama-transcrip.html

Using that ratio of 8 weeks in 5 years that is 260 weeks or 32 times he should have been in his Chicago home!
Instead of running up expenses staying in Hawaii, Las Vegas,
YEH! This is the hypocrite president!
Remember he talks a good game but never never performs! All talk no action!

You Hussein excusers... you come up every time with some lame excuse for this joker. Aren't you guys getting tired of having to make excuses for this inept, idiot?

Another race baiting thread by a teaper...and a low info at that.

Race baiting? You are bringing up race not me.
I'm pointing out that Hussein promised he'd be back to Chicago every six to eight weeks. LIE.
Hussein told us he would fool us as you people that belong to what Gruber called "Stupidity of American Voter"!
Hussein said about fooling people..
"Dreams from My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

And the fools like you fell for it! Primarily because you can't read anything except headlines!
My point was Hussein brags about being his "brother's keeper"... Hey Hussein go to your home in Chicago! Save the tax payers money
and help out your black school that needs help and just your 1 trip to Hawaii for 17 days equals 13% of the nation's oldest black college, Cheyney University!
You guys like Hussein have NO shame! Always counting on charity and others to meet YOUR obligations!

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas........

Time for the annual conservative tirades about the "War on Christmas" and the Obama Hawaiian vacation

barack-obama3.jpg

Time for the annual conservative tirades about the "War on Christmas" and the Obama Hawaiian vacation
So when Bush went to Crawford,Tx where HIS HOME is you guys criticized him for "vacations" at his HOME!
YET it is all ok for Hussein to run up now :
Transportation for Obama to Los Angeles, California on October 9, 2014, for the Paltrow fundraiser cost taxpayers $1,011,051.30
Transportation for Obama to San Francisco, California on October 10, 2014, for the secret fundraiser cost taxpayers an additional $165,069.60
Judicial Watch Obtains Records Revealing Obama s 1 176 120.90 in Transportation Expenses to Attend Political Fundraisers in Los Angeles and San Francisco - Judicial Watch
or just on these three trips $5,176,120 just for his personal use which is now equal to 17% of the nation's oldest black college, Cheyney University budget!
I'm going to continue to ask WHY Hussein is never asked why he doesn't go to his HOME in Chicago saving taxpayers money!

So when Bush went to Crawford,Tx where HIS HOME is you guys criticized him for "vacations" at his HOME!
Transportation for Obama to Los Angeles, California on October 9, 2014, for the Paltrow fundraiser cost taxpayers $1,011,051.30
Transportation for Obama to San Francisco, California on October 10, 2014, for the secret fundraiser cost taxpayers an additional $165,069.60
or just on these three trips $5,176,120 just for his personal use which is now equal to 17% of the nation's oldest black college, Cheyney University budget!
I'm going to continue to ask WHY Hussein is never asked why he doesn't go to his HOME in Chicago saving taxpayers money!

Bush spent one third of his Presidency in Crawford

Why go to Chicago in the winter?

obama-on-beach.jpg

Must say...

After extending relations to Cuba, immigration reform, kicking Putins ass, protecting us from Ebola and giving us unprecedented employment and economic growth

It is a WELL DESERVED vacation for our President

Can't wait to see what he does when he gets back

obama-on-beach.jpg
Bush spent one third of his presidency working from HOME! HIS HOME. No expensive waterfront hotels! NO disruptions of the
neighbors as Hussein is doing!

Why should WE the taxpayers support Hussein having fun frolicking in the waves when HE has a home in Chicago? If Chicago is
good enough for 2.7 million people why isn't it good enough for Hussein?

obama-on-beach.jpg
Bush spent one third of his presidency working from HOME! HIS HOME. No expensive waterfront hotels! NO disruptions of the
neighbors as Hussein is doing!

Why should WE the taxpayers support Hussein having fun frolicking in the waves when HE has a home in Chicago? If Chicago is
good enough for 2.7 million people why isn't it good enough for Hussein?

I hope our President finds some time for golf on his vacation....he does enjoy it so

Obama%20Golfing.jpg

Race baiting? You are bringing up race not me.
I'm pointing out that Hussein promised he'd be back to Chicago every six to eight weeks. LIE.
Hussein told us he would fool us as you people that belong to what Gruber called "Stupidity of American Voter"!
Hussein said about fooling people..
"Dreams from My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

And the fools like you fell for it! Primarily because you can't read anything except headlines!
My point was Hussein brags about being his "brother's keeper"... Hey Hussein go to your home in Chicago! Save the tax payers money
and help out your black school that needs help and just your 1 trip to Hawaii for 17 days equals 13% of the nation's oldest black college, Cheyney University!
You guys like Hussein have NO shame! Always counting on charity and others to meet YOUR obligations!
Yeah, like I said...another teaper race baiting thread. WTF does Obama going on vacation have to do with race. You must be a white Al Sharpton hypocrite...always bringing up race. How pathetic.

I wonder if the prez minds if I could tag along?

Hmmmm ... I could carry the beach stuff....
You did say you were part blue gum...I am sure that racist Obama could find a position for someone with negro blood...because he only likes you negros and hates whitey.

Forum List

Back