Laziest President In American History Departs On 17 Day Golf Resort Vacation

I'd do the same thing if I were in his position...

ENJOY MY LAST DAYS AS A FREE MAN!
for crimes no one can name yet.

Among the crimes are bribery, subornation of perjury, criminal obstruction of justice, money laundering, tax evasion, witness tampering, violations of election laws including campaign finance laws, Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, wire fraud. Other crimes that occurred in the Russia affair are violations of the foreign agent registration laws and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, perjury itself (including lying to federal investigators), plus espionage and even treason. Also emoluments violations.
All of which are born from the imagination of senile democrats.
Trump has a fat Ass. Melania thinks its disgusting and no longer has sex with the Donald!!!!
cher.jgp_.jpg

I'm still wondering when Trump is going to get any kind of useful or important legislation done.

All he's done so far is play golf, hold rallies and bitch about the media.

LOL @ Trump is lazy. Wholly shit opposite day is 24/7 on the progressive watch.
By all accounts the man has been a workaholic his entire life.

Perhaps, but working at things HIS way without ANYONE telling him he can't do something HIS way. Gettin' it yet, moron?
There's nothing to get. He was the boss in the private sector just as he basically is as president.

Get it yet moron?

The President SERVES the American people, he's not their 'boss'.

The President may be the boss of administration employees, but he's supposed to serve the American people...a role that Trump is entirely unfamiliar with.
obama only served the ones he,liked. how… common of the position

I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,. I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off. [...] You don’t have time to take time off.
-- Donald J. Trump

Rarely leave? What the hell is his definition of "rarely?" Trump has spent "13 of his 28 weekends away from the White House - mostly at his Mar-a- Lago resort in Florida’s Palm Beach or in Bedminster, New Jersey."

That's exactly one weekend shy of half the weekends during which he's been POTUS. That is a far, far cry from "rarely." Nobody forced him to attest to the frequency with which he'd be in the WH; he volunteered that crap and he's not volunteered an explanation for why and what's made him behave differently than he previously stated he would. (FWIW, in my personal and professional world, we call that two things: lack of integrity and poor communication skills.)

I thought Trump was telling Congress they couldn't go on vacation until they passed a health care bill. Now? Everyone is going home and Trump is going on vacation.

So much for getting things done eh? Hey, you guys tired of winning yet?

Why the fuck was this moved to General Discussion? What are the mods afraid of? The fucking truth about our POTUS? Cowards. .
Just like Trump.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Why is @BarackObama always campaigning or on vacation?
10:43 AM - 17 Oct 2011

Hmmm cause it's politics! I'm sorry it makes Cons look bad , that's no reason to banish the thread .

I'm glad he's on vacation! Hopefully he will cause less damage to the country .

Thank you Timmy. Until I read your post, I was a bit pissed that he's taking so much time off, but you're right..........if he's golfing or holding a rally, he's not in a position to do more damage to this country.

Thank you! Now, I can quit being pissed about Trump not doing his job.

LOL @ Trump is lazy. Wholly shit opposite day is 24/7 on the progressive watch.

Perhaps, but working at things HIS way without ANYONE telling him he can't do something HIS way. Gettin' it yet, moron?
There's nothing to get. He was the boss in the private sector just as he basically is as president.

Get it yet moron?

The President may be the boss of administration employees, but he's supposed to serve the American people...a role that Trump is entirely unfamiliar with.
Can you provide a link to back up your LIE?

Get it yet moron?

Can you provide a link to back up your LIE?
my opinion.

some things,are obvious unless you choose to see hate.

Difference between this president and past presidents?

When Trump goes to a resort to play golf, he doesn't just go to play. He goes to check on another one of his properties. HE OWNS THE RESORT.

When Trump goes to a resort to play golf, he doesn't just go to play. He goes to check on another one of his properties. HE OWNS THE RESORT.
Perhaps Trump should invest in FITNESS and take a fitness vacation. He's fat ass white 71 year old! Oh by the way Trump needs to check out why he's at 33 percent approval
donald-trump-070715-getty-ftr-usjpg_1n5dcya5ics1j1ce0zpawt95y1.jpg

Perhaps Trump should invest in FITNESS and take a fitness vacation. He's fat ass white 71 year old! Oh by the way Trump needs to check out why he's at 33 percent approval
donald-trump-070715-getty-ftr-usjpg_1n5dcya5ics1j1ce0zpawt95y1.jpg

9525192ce5c082ebebbfb8b915959075--trump-anti-trump-memes.jpg

Forum List

Back