Laziest President In American History Departs On 17 Day Golf Resort Vacation

I challenge any one of you to work the days Donald Trump works. By every account I've read he works 18 to 20 hour days and sleeps on the average 4 hours a night. If I did that for a couple of weeks I would be toast. Can any of you do that?

It's the Trump lie of the day ! We should have an ongoing thread to keep track .

Tiny Timmy, you'll never meet a person more honest than Donald. How many people have told said you're a feeble person? You need new friends, people who are bluntly honest.

Lol! I hope you are being sarcastic . No one with any bit of a brain would describe Trump as "honest " .

I challenge any one of you to work the days Donald Trump works. By every account I've read he works 18 to 20 hour days and sleeps on the average 4 hours a night. If I did that for a couple of weeks I would be toast. Can any of you do that?
Ahem, that's a con too

works ?

BBBBAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

staying up until 4am watching cable tv news and sending tweets about how fake the shows hes been watching are, AINT FUKIN' WORKING !!

I'd do the same thing if I were in his position...

ENJOY MY LAST DAYS AS A FREE MAN!
for crimes no one can name yet.

Among the crimes are bribery, subornation of perjury, criminal obstruction of justice, money laundering, tax evasion, witness tampering, violations of election laws including campaign finance laws, Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, wire fraud. Other crimes that occurred in the Russia affair are violations of the foreign agent registration laws and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, perjury itself (including lying to federal investigators), plus espionage and even treason. Also emoluments violations.

Among the crimes are bribery, subornation of perjury, criminal obstruction of justice, money laundering, tax evasion, witness tampering, violations of election laws including campaign finance laws, Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, wire fraud. Other crimes that occurred in the Russia affair are violations of the foreign agent registration laws and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, perjury itself (including lying to federal investigators), plus espionage and even treason. Also emoluments violations.
great. show me where he did these.

go ahead. i'll wait.

LOL @ Trump is lazy. Wholly shit opposite day is 24/7 on the progressive watch.
By all accounts the man has been a workaholic his entire life.

Perhaps, but working at things HIS way without ANYONE telling him he can't do something HIS way. Gettin' it yet, moron?
There's nothing to get. He was the boss in the private sector just as he basically is as president.

Get it yet moron?

The President SERVES the American people, he's not their 'boss'.

The President may be the boss of administration employees, but he's supposed to serve the American people...a role that Trump is entirely unfamiliar with.

Just like all his other promises that he's never kept. I remember him on the campaign trail, telling us how much Obama played golf, as well as told us that he wouldn't play golf because he was going to be too busy working in Washington.

Well....................he's played more golf than Obama did by this time in his presidency. Maybe Trump thinks that Obama did such a good job that he can afford to go play golf as much as he has.

All of which are born from the imagination of senile democrats.

Well, he needs to go somewhere, they're kicking everyone out to fix the HVAC. I wonder why Trump has never once just gone home (Trump Tower)? Did the mayor tell him he couldn't because it costs too much to protect him and close down blocks of mid-Manhattan?
Trump doesn't visit-vacation at Trump Towers because Melania is having AFFAIRS. Trump knows he can't satisfy Melania!!!!!

"By every account I've read"....where are those accounts? Link a few of them please.

"By every account I've read"....where are those accounts? Link a few of them please.

All the accounts are coming from brainwashed Trump zombies working in the WH.

I mean, the Mooch even told us how great Trump was, and that he could throw a perfect spiral through a tire and hit 3 point shots from the top of the key as well as sink 3 ft. putts.

Trump is "Fucking Old"!!!! He's 71 years old--has Dementia! Trump needs his REST.

Forum List

Back