Obama Eagerly Awaits His 17 Day Hawaii Christmas Vacation (Paid By You, The Taxpayer)

After a busy month of kicking Putin's ass, granting immigration reform and recognizing Cuba

Hope our President enjoys a well deserved vacation

Makes me think of that Corona™ beer commercial where the palm tree lights up like a Christmas tree.

corona-holiday1.jpg

it bothers me more that the dregs of politics ( Congress) gets a vacation on the taxpayers dime ...

$172K a year, paid vacations, and the ability to give themselves a raise ... and all they do is bitch about each other ...

if he is constitutionally ineligible....why is he still President?.....its been 6 years.....why havent the Republicans presented their infallible truth?...

Yes it is funny to see something that started in the Hilary Clinton Camp to suddenly become "Republican"..

it bothers me more that the dregs of politics ( Congress) gets a vacation on the taxpayers dime ...

$172K a year, paid vacations, and the ability to give themselves a raise ... and all they do is bitch about each other ...

Yet you still vote far left every chance you get..

Then again you would support the far left millionaires in Congress while bashing the non-far left millionaires in Congress..

Then again you would support the far left millionaires in Congress while bashing the non-far left millionaires in Congress..

The far left millionaires in Congress repeatedly vote to raise their own taxes
The far right millionaires in Congress repeatedly vote to slash benefits to the poor

i used to enjoy my Govt vacation.....5 weeks a year and you can bank i think 250 hours.....

The far left millionaires in Congress repeatedly vote to raise their own taxes
The far right millionaires in Congress repeatedly vote to slash benefits to the poor
RW....im sure those guys wanting to raise their taxes were not doing it without knowing they would be getting it back another way.....

if he is constitutionally ineligible....why is he still President?.....its been 6 years.....why havent the Republicans presented their infallible truth?...

Yes it is funny to see something that started in the Hilary Clinton Camp to suddenly become "Republican"..
did i say that?....OR ..was i asking ....were is the Republicans infallible truth to prove he was not born here?.....maybe you have it Kosh.....lets see it....

so voting for the righties will end those vacations and salaries?......

With all his gallivanting for speech's and fundraisers. He must work a grand total of TWO WEEKS.

What a gig, oh the wifey hoses us down Real good too

makes you wonder who's running things in the Shadows. damn scary

Forum List

Back