1%-er President Heads To Hawaii For 17-Day Paid Vacay...

What do you think about this? Is this the right message to send during such terrible economic times? Or is it no big deal because he deserves it?

While most Americans are lucky to get a few weeks of holiday every year, it seems the country’s leader gets a little more freedom in the matter.

President Barack Obama has announced his Christmas vacation to Hawaii – for a staggering 17-day trip. Obama,who visited the island just two weeks ago for an economic summit, will head to Honolulu on Saturday December 17 until Monday January 2.

Read more: President Obama to jet off to Hawaii for SEVENTEEN-DAY Christmas holiday | Mail Online

He hasn't been getting enough sun.

p.s., the farther away he is from Washington, the better

Last edited:
obike.jpg

He rides his bike like a sissy......

Obama tells Congress to work through Christmas.......but of course he's going surfing....:party:

regarding the extension of the payroll tax cuts...
"We’re going to keep pushing Congress to make this happen,” Obama said. “They shouldn’t go home for the holidays until they get this done.”

Obama: Congress should work through Christmas to extend Social Security revenue cuts

:lol: Pretty much sums up his Presidency no? Says one thing but does another. From the Patriot Act to Raising Debt Limits to more War and so on and so on. Now he's preaching to Congress to work through Christmas while he's off to Hawaii to party? Perfect. Really does sum his Presidency up.

Hopefully 17 days of not having to hear from BOTH them. Already SICK of it..

what I'd like to know is how many days the guy has spent at his job. he is always here and there, screeching about how he wants this or that, lecturing everybody about how what he says MUST be the only RIGHT thing for us, campaigning on OUR DIME... doesn't seem to EVER be at the JOB. He sure love the perks though

Yes personally i enjoy it when him and Congress are away. At least then i know they can't be fuckin up the country anymore than they already have. When they're away a sense of peace & calm descends upon the nation. The People can breathe again. That's why i will always support less Government. They're just an albatross around the necks of the People now.

Any stupid BS to avoid talking about Pubs pandering to the greedy rich/corporations and screwing the non rich...and the world/US economy....Dittoheads.

Any stupid BS to avoid talking about Pubs pandering to the greedy rich/corporations and screwing the non rich...and the world/US economy....Dittoheads.

Yea but your guy is just a GE Employee. GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his "Jobs Czar?" Say Whaaa? :eek: GE doesn't even pay Taxes and has Outsourced Thousands & Thousands of American jobs. You especially need to see 'The Obama Deception.' You've been duped. Now the only thing left for you to do is buck up and accept reality. Or don't. The choice is yours.

what I'd like to know is how many days the guy has spent at his job. he is always here and there, screeching about how he wants this or that, lecturing everybody about how what he says MUST be the only RIGHT thing for us, campaigning on OUR DIME... doesn't seem to EVER be at the JOB. He sure love the perks though

Yes personally i enjoy it when him and Congress are away. At least then i know they can't be fuckin up the country anymore than they already have. When they're away a sense of peace & calm descends upon the nation. The People can breathe again. That's why i will always support less Government. They're just an albatross around the necks of the People now.

No compromise "un-American" (TIME mag) GOP you mean. Dems have compromised on EVERYTHING, bought off Pubs REFUSE to make the bloated rich pay ANYTHING like their fair share.

The ridiculous Debt Ceiling debate ruined the world economy for 3 months...and NONE of it would have happened until after the election anyway.

Yea but your guy is just a GE Employee. GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt his "Jobs Czar?" Say Whaaa? :eek: GE doesn't even pay Taxes and has Outsourced Thousands & Thousands of American jobs. You especially need to see 'The Obama Deception.' You've been duped. Now the only thing left for you to do is buck up and accept reality. Or don't. The choice is yours.

Idiotic Pubcrappe. ALL corps take advantage of PUB loopholes and Pub tax breaks for outsourcing.

Screw the stupid Pubgossip- get back to POLICY, Rush/Glenn. Change the channel.

No compromise "un-American" (TIME mag) GOP you mean. Dems have compromised on EVERYTHING, bought off Pubs REFUSE to make the bloated rich pay ANYTHING like their fair share.

The ridiculous Debt Ceiling debate ruined the world economy for 3 months...and NONE of it would have happened until after the election anyway.

Obama opposed raising the Debt Limit. Remember? Until he got the power and changed his mind. And the Democrats have never been about compromise. That's just your incredibly biased perception. They routinely locked Republicans out of important meetings. So i don't know how you see compromise. And their leadership wouldn't even allow members to read Legislation before voting on it. Even their own fellow Democrats got angry about that. I think your perception is very very distorted.

I dunno why people are complaining about this. I'd be more than thrilled if Obama spent the rest of his life in Hawaii.

I dunno why people are complaining about this. I'd be more than thrilled if Obama spent the rest of his life in Hawaii.

Me too.

Hopefully we the people can send him back there Permanently come 2012

The Obama Deception? Change the channel. You're now a functional babbing paranoid delusional...hoping for your recovery.

The film argues that American presidents since the 1960s have served as "front men" for entities such as the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Wall Street banks, the Federal Reserve, the Military-industrial complex and others, arguing that multinational corporations and powerful elite families, such as the Rothschild family and Rockefeller family hold the real "power behind the throne." The documentary claims the main motive of these groups is to set up a New World Order where offshore banks subversively engage in the looting of the wealth of the American people.[3] The documentary primarily focuses on American president Barack Obama and his actions during his young presidency. However, it also discusses John F. Kennedy, George H. W. Bush, and the George W. Bush administration.

The film claims that Obama has been carefully installed by powerful elite families, and that he is deliberately working against the best interests of the American people. It discusses and references main stream news pieces to suggest that elite families and multinational institutions utilize Obama in an effort to con the American people into accepting their globalist agenda, which according to Jones, would include items such as forced national service, warrantless wiretapping, FEMA camps, martial law, and a Bank of the World, which would dominate America through carbon taxes.[1]

Seriously?

The president gets to travel. They all have, they all do, they all will. It's one of the perks.

The Obama Deception? Change the channel. You're now a functional babbing paranoid delusional...hoping for your recovery.

The film argues that American presidents since the 1960s have served as "front men" for entities such as the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, Wall Street banks, the Federal Reserve, the Military-industrial complex and others, arguing that multinational corporations and powerful elite families, such as the Rothschild family and Rockefeller family hold the real "power behind the throne." The documentary claims the main motive of these groups is to set up a New World Order where offshore banks subversively engage in the looting of the wealth of the American people.[3] The documentary primarily focuses on American president Barack Obama and his actions during his young presidency. However, it also discusses John F. Kennedy, George H. W. Bush, and the George W. Bush administration.

The film claims that Obama has been carefully installed by powerful elite families, and that he is deliberately working against the best interests of the American people. It discusses and references main stream news pieces to suggest that elite families and multinational institutions utilize Obama in an effort to con the American people into accepting their globalist agenda, which according to Jones, would include items such as forced national service, warrantless wiretapping, FEMA camps, martial law, and a Bank of the World, which would dominate America through carbon taxes.[1]

Seriously?

Yes,your guy is no more than a GE/Corporate Employee. But i doubt you watched the movie though. I'm sure you just copy & pasted that stuff off Wikipedia. Watch the movie and get educated. No one has been more duped than Obama followers.

What do you think about this? Is this the right message to send during such terrible economic times? Or is it no big deal because he deserves it?

While most Americans are lucky to get a few weeks of holiday every year, it seems the country’s leader gets a little more freedom in the matter.

President Barack Obama has announced his Christmas vacation to Hawaii – for a staggering 17-day trip. Obama,who visited the island just two weeks ago for an economic summit, will head to Honolulu on Saturday December 17 until Monday January 2.

Read more: President Obama to jet off to Hawaii for SEVENTEEN-DAY Christmas holiday | Mail Online

I'm curious. Since Obama's had only a fraction of the vacation time of Republican presidents, why the intense interest about when he takes a vacation?

Seriously?

Yes,your guy is no more than a GE/Corporate Employee. But i doubt you watched the movie though. I'm sure you just copy & pasted that stuff off Wikipedia. Watch the movie and get educated. No one has been more duped than Obama followers.

As you support someone who won't make it past Valentine's Day 2012.

I'm curious. Since Obama's had only a fraction of the vacation time of Republican presidents, why the intense interest about when he takes a vacation?

He's black.

Seriously?

As you support someone who won't make it past Valentine's Day 2012.

Right,he's not a Corporate-Owned stooge like your guy therefore he can't win.

Obama opposed raising the Debt Limit. Remember? Until he got the power and changed his mind. And the Democrats have never been about compromise. That's just your incredibly biased perception. They routinely locked Republicans out of important meetings. So i don't know how you see compromise. And their leadership wouldn't even allow members to read Legislation before voting on it. Even their own fellow Democrats got angry about that. I think your perception is very very distorted.

Obama voted against the debt ceiling in 2006, when it was evident it was going to pass, as a protest againt stupid wars off the books. Dems have never held the country hostage over it, let alone the whole world economy in the middle of a financial crisis. ABSOLUTE IDIOCY for politics ONLY.

You don't remember all the times recently when Dems have compromised, and the dupes are crowing what pussies they are- NOW THE PUBS PAY...A-HOLES!! tyvm

Forum List

Back