zimmermans latest artwork

His next painting!!! :eek::eek::eek:

george-zimmerman-is-an-artist.jpg

I'd buy it.

Paint by numbers... I wouldn't expect anything more.

Another bald-faced lie by a libtard.

I am shocked, lol.

No. Actually, its spot on.

Who did he steal the image from this time?

It would be nice if the original artist could sue but if you post your work on line, you ALWAYS lose ownership.

Yeah, maybe that court case will come right after the civil case brought by Martin's parents. Hold your breath till that happens please.

Interesting that he has no respect for the system that let him get away with murder.

That boy just ain't too bright.

When is his kid due? And, will he pay child support?
J/K ... Just as he didn't have to pay his legal fees, he doesn't have to support his own kid. That's what the state is for.

I hope you nutters are sending him your hard earned money.

He doesn't have a kid moron.

Then don't run your mouth, and just do it. See how much your art would sell for.

If he is selling, and people are buying, his art work, it is due to notoriety, not quality. The example posted is average for a high school art student, nothing more. He could possibly, possibly, get a job as a low level commercial artist. The example work is copycat and trendy, shows zero creativity, zero uniqueness, zero levels of thematic suggestion, and average skill. Not unlike Hitler.

His customer is fat old toothless racists.

Prove that.

If he is selling, and people are buying, his art work, it is due to notoriety, not quality. The example posted is average for a high school art student, nothing more. He could possibly, possibly, get a job as a low level commercial artist. The example work is copycat and trendy, shows zero creativity, zero uniqueness, zero levels of thematic suggestion, and average skill. Not unlike Hitler.

Reently, here on this board, some idiot said Hitler was talented. And, how many of these idiots have said Bush is?

gz steals an image, colors it in and the KKK/Westboro racists line up to admire it.

Prove it.

Reently, here on this board, some idiot said Hitler was talented. And, how many of these idiots have said Bush is?

gz steals an image, colors it in and the KKK/Westboro racists line up to admire it.

I don't know what gets into people. Why anyone would hold this guy up as any kind of example is beyond me.

No one is holding him up as an example nit wit.

He is using photos for the outline, but painting it right and the concept of what is going onto the canvas is keen, IMO.

I like it, but wont pay more than $1000 for a genuine GTZ myself. Cant afford it.

This can easily be done with a projector by just about anyone.

It's a method commonly used by artists all over the world. Projector, enlarging the photi to the size of the canvas and tracing or a grid. All used by artists, professional and amateur.

It's what he does with it. I don't care much for this picture, I couldn't look at that woman's face for very long. But I liked his first one.

Another bald-faced lie by a libtard.

I am shocked, lol.

It would be nice if the original artist could sue but if you post your work on line, you ALWAYS lose ownership.

Good greif, there are no fucking numbers, lololol.

It's 'grief.'

The painting is in a certain style that is an immitation of an immitation of an immitation of an an immitation. I can't think why anyone would want it other than the painter.

It's 'grief.'[/quote]

Lol, I know how to spell grief; I just don't care.

The painting is in a certain style that is an immitation of an immitation of an immitation of an an immitation. I can't think why anyone would want it other than the painter.

Everything is an imitation of something else, pretty much and exceptions are so rare as to be nonexistent..

It's 'grief.'

Everything is an imitation of something else, pretty much and exceptions are so rare as to be nonexistent..

This is absolutely not true. Good artists don't copy or immitate other painters, and especially they don't copy or immitate bad art. Z has done both with this 'paining.'

Good artists may be inspired by other artists, but they don't copy and immitate. Clearly, what you know about art could fit on the head of a pin.

Last edited:

It's 'grief.'

It's 'imitation'.

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

It's 'grief.'

Everything is an imitation of something else, pretty much and exceptions are so rare as to be nonexistent..[/QUOTE]

spell flaming is a signal from the flamer that they have lost

--LOL

dummy said:

It's 'grief.'

spell flaming is a signal from the flamer that they have lost

--LOL

And her screwing up the attributions is a signal she is a dimwit.

Forum List

Back