zimmermans latest artwork

He is using photos for the outline, but painting it right and the concept of what is going onto the canvas is keen, IMO.

I like it, but wont pay more than $1000 for a genuine GTZ myself. Cant afford it.

Paint by numbers... I wouldn't expect anything more.

Another bald-faced lie by a libtard.

I am shocked, lol.

No. Actually, its spot on.

Who did he steal the image from this time?

It would be nice if the original artist could sue but if you post your work on line, you ALWAYS lose ownership.

Interesting that he has no respect for the system that let him get away with murder.

That boy just ain't too bright.

When is his kid due? And, will he pay child support?
J/K ... Just as he didn't have to pay his legal fees, he doesn't have to support his own kid. That's what the state is for.

I hope you nutters are sending him your hard earned money.

His next painting!!! :eek::eek::eek:

george-zimmerman-is-an-artist.jpg

Makes one's blood run cold.

Next, he'll be an honorary member of the KKK and Westboro.

Its fake but still - its true.

This can easily be done with a projector by just about anyone.

Then don't run your mouth, and just do it. See how much your art would sell for.

If he is selling, and people are buying, his art work, it is due to notoriety, not quality. The example posted is average for a high school art student, nothing more. He could possibly, possibly, get a job as a low level commercial artist. The example work is copycat and trendy, shows zero creativity, zero uniqueness, zero levels of thematic suggestion, and average skill. Not unlike Hitler.

His customer is fat old toothless racists.

Then don't run your mouth, and just do it. See how much your art would sell for.

If he is selling, and people are buying, his art work, it is due to notoriety, not quality. The example posted is average for a high school art student, nothing more. He could possibly, possibly, get a job as a low level commercial artist. The example work is copycat and trendy, shows zero creativity, zero uniqueness, zero levels of thematic suggestion, and average skill. Not unlike Hitler.

Reently, here on this board, some idiot said Hitler was talented. And, how many of these idiots have said Bush is?

gz steals an image, colors it in and the KKK/Westboro racists line up to admire it.

Reently, here on this board, some idiot said Hitler was talented. And, how many of these idiots have said Bush is?

gz steals an image, colors it in and the KKK/Westboro racists line up to admire it.

I don't know what gets into people. Why anyone would hold this guy up as any kind of example is beyond me.

He is using photos for the outline, but painting it right and the concept of what is going onto the canvas is keen, IMO.

I like it, but wont pay more than $1000 for a genuine GTZ myself. Cant afford it.

It's a method commonly used by artists all over the world. Projector, enlarging the photi to the size of the canvas and tracing or a grid. All used by artists, professional and amateur.

Interesting that he has no respect for the system that let him get away with murder.

That boy just ain't too bright.

When is his kid due? And, will he pay child support?
J/K ... Just as he didn't have to pay his legal fees, he doesn't have to support his own kid. That's what the state is for.

I hope you nutters are sending him your hard earned money.

As the girlfriend had to admit she wasn't pregnant, there is no kid due. She lied to try and sell her story and it didn't even help.

Another bald-faced lie by a libtard.

I am shocked, lol.

Please, that pea brain couldn't paint his way out of a condominium complex where he just murdered a Black kid.

None of which, even if true, changes the simple fact that GZ is not painting by any numbers.

Good grief, have you libtards completely lost all respect for accuracy and truthfulness?

They still haven't gotten over the butthurt they reiceved when GZ was aquitted.

Is it art or a mess created by a drunk who splattered paint on a canvas or a dumb ass who thought a Campbell soup can was art? Take your pick and shell out the big bucks.

High school students have painted back drops from projections for over 60 years.

George is notorious.. that's why his "art" sells.

Notorious or admired.

I would by him a beer if he walked into my waterhole.

Really? I wouldn't want him in my neighborhood.

He might be in my neighborhood, I live in Orlando which is just south of Sanford. If I found him I would buy him a beer and shake his hand. Not because he killed a thug in self-defense, but because he more than anyone else, more than Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, and more than FOX news, exposed the left for the hypocritical racist morons that they truly are.

The butthurt is strong today.

This is the latest breakthrough in the history of art! Attention all artists!

Just go out and kill a dude! It can be anyone it doesn't matter! Then smack your head into a lamppost a few times and say you were in fear of your life!

Then BOOM $100K

Proves my point. GZ more than anyone else, has exposed the left to be the ignorant, hateful, racist, hypocrites that we all knew they were.

Forum List

Back