zimmermans latest artwork

It's hard to have respect for anyone who admires a child killer and lets them go after they murdered.

A child killer! What kind of racist MF are you?

Travon was a black punk and would have killed Zimmerman had Zimmerman not gotten to his gun!

Why didn't you just call him a punk? Why does he have to be a black punk? Oh, I see... :eusa_whistle:

AND, you seem to forget that Van Gogh and Hitler (unlike Zimmerman) are DEAD.

(Trayvon did not get his way.)

You are right. Trayvon didn't get his way. The Skittles went uneaten, and he didn't make it home.

Yeah, that too. PLUS . . .

Trayvon wanted (it appears) to beat the brains right out of Zimmerman's skull.

Application forcefully rejected.

His next painting!!! :eek::eek::eek:

george-zimmerman-is-an-artist.jpg

Last edited:
You know who else was a good artist? HITLER!!! Just proves that Zimmerman is literally Hitler.

Van Gogh was a good artist.

This PROVES (according to the logic used by aaron) that Ziimmerman must be Van Gogh.

This post simply proves you know absolutely nothing about art.

No. But YOUR post establishes that you imagine you have some art appreciation talent AND that you have less than no sense of actual humor.

:thup:

You know who else was an artist? Charles Manson! Know who else had a scar on his head? Charles Manson! Know who else was on trial for murder? Charles Manson! Know who else is still alive? Charles Manson! :eek:

Let's see you try to ignore all those facts, Liability. :cool:

You know who else was an artist? Charles Manson! Know who else had a scar on his head? Charles Manson! Know who else was on trial for murder? Charles Manson! Know who else is still alive? Charles Manson! :eek:

Let's see you try to ignore all those facts, Liability. :cool:

Manson (son of man) didn't DO anything.

He wasn't even at the scene of the crimes when the poor folks were slaughtered.

By CONTRAST, Zimmerman WAS at the scene at the time of what had been alleged to be the "crime." AND, Zimmerman WAS the actor.

You may call me Ilar. Alas, poor Liability is no more. :(

Picasso was an artist, too.
images

Well, sort of. Allegedly.

ANYWAY, Manson was guilty. Zimmerman was acquitted! Don't hurt yourself ignoring THAT, too.

In ten years a original "Zimmerman" is going to be on Pawn Stars.

I can see it now.

Rick: "What do we have here?"

Seller: "An original George Zimmerman."

Rick: "How much you want for it?"

Seller: "Well I'd like to get what I got into it. 60,000 dollars."

Old Man: "Think again. Won't go more than 100 dollars."

Seller: "Well I guess I'll take it."

Rick: "Chumlee, write him up."

Van Gogh was a good artist.

This PROVES (according to the logic used by aaron) that Ziimmerman must be Van Gogh.

This post simply proves you know absolutely nothing about art.

No. But YOUR post establishes that you imagine you have some art appreciation talent AND that you have less than no sense of actual humor.

I don't imagine my knowledge of art appreciation, and my humor is probably over your head. I don't have an appreciation of humor that isn't clever, thus I did not find your post humorous, only simple minded.

You know who else was a good artist? HITLER!!! Just proves that Zimmerman is literally Hitler.

On a similar note...

Hitler reacts to the George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin not guilty verdict - YouTube
Of course had Hitler won the war there would not be one fucking Black person living right now on the planet unless they were living in 'breeding zones' to be used as disposable human labor. And where would those 'breeding zones' be? That's right in the hottest latitudes of Africa. Where they are now actually. Only the Chinese have purchased the Blacks by the hundreds of thousands to basically work as slaves for food and water.
And anyone with an IQ higher than a slice of Wonder bread knows it.
Where's Rev. Al?

In ten years a original "Zimmerman" is going to be on Pawn Stars.

I can see it now.

Rick: "What do we have here?"

Seller: "An original George Zimmerman."

Rick: "How much you want for it?"

Seller: "Well I'd like to get what I got into it. 60,000 dollars."

Old Man: "Think again. Won't go more than 100 dollars."
Seller: "Well I guess I'll take it."

Rick: "Chumlee, write him up."

More like ten or twenty.

On a similar note...

Hitler reacts to the George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin not guilty verdict - YouTube
Of course had Hitler won the war there would not be one fucking Black person living right now on the planet unless they were living in 'breeding zones' to be used as disposable human labor. And where would those 'breeding zones' be? That's right in the hottest latitudes of Africa. Where they are now actually. Only the Chinese have purchased the Blacks by the hundreds of thousands to basically work as slaves for food and water.
And anyone with an IQ higher than a slice of Wonder bread knows it.
Where's Rev. Al?

Thanks for the nickname idea. I should start calling you Wonder bread. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back