zimmermans latest artwork

Please, that pea brain couldn't paint his way out of a condominium complex where he just murdered a Black kid.

None of which, even if true, changes the simple fact that GZ is not painting by any numbers.

Good grief, have you libtards completely lost all respect for accuracy and truthfulness?

:lol: Now who's freaking out?

You are, when you say thing obviously not true and then insist that they are and people who point out your lie is 'freaking out'.

He is using photos for the outline, but painting it right and the concept of what is going onto the canvas is keen, IMO.

I like it, but wont pay more than $1000 for a genuine GTZ myself. Cant afford it.

This can easily be done with a projector by just about anyone.

Then don't run your mouth, and just do it. See how much your art would sell for.
There's not too much interest in this type of art in Belgium. They are more into the 'White Flag' school of art. And "wouldn't you rather I give you a ride home instead of committing felony assault on me?".
Of course the hilarious part is the Whites in Belgium are some of the most virulent anti Black racists on the planet..........after every Black that is.

goes on sale tomorrow

according to family

Benh2JQIQAAMRAk.jpg

His paintings not bad but I'd rather hang a Velvet Elvis in my house than that lady's face. He needs to improve his subject matter.

Then don't run your mouth, and just do it. See how much your art would sell for.
There's not too much interest in this type of art in Belgium. They are more into the 'White Flag' school of art. And "wouldn't you rather I give you a ride home instead of committing felony assault on me?".
Of course the hilarious part is the Whites in Belgium are some of the most virulent anti Black racists on the planet..........after every Black that is.

Belgium, Belgium.....

Wait, do you mean Walloonistan where they have that great chocolate? Or is it Flemmish Peoples Republic?

Do you think they will ever form a government again? Oh no, that's right, Belgium did go for about 6 months without an official government, setting a new world record for a nation being without an official government.

But they got that chocolate thing down solid!

:D

He is using photos for the outline, but painting it right and the concept of what is going onto the canvas is keen, IMO.

I like it, but wont pay more than $1000 for a genuine GTZ myself. Cant afford it.

If he is selling, and people are buying, his art work, it is due to notoriety, not quality. The example posted is average for a high school art student, nothing more. He could possibly, possibly, get a job as a low level commercial artist. The example work is copycat and trendy, shows zero creativity, zero uniqueness, zero levels of thematic suggestion, and average skill. Not unlike Hitler.

Last edited:
It's hard to have respect for anyone who admires a child killer and lets them go after they murdered.

^ rderp lies again. Now THERE'S something you see every day.

Zimmerman DIDN'T murder anybody.

He did kill the kid who was evidently trying to kill or maim him, however.

Thank God for the right to self defense.

You know who else was a good artist? HITLER!!! Just proves that Zimmerman is literally Hitler.

On a similar note...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKHED_knTzs]Hitler reacts to the George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin not guilty verdict - YouTube[/ame]

It's hard to have respect for anyone who admires a child killer and lets them go after they murdered.

A child killer! What kind of racist MF are you?

Travon was a black punk and would have killed Zimmerman had Zimmerman not gotten to his gun!

Forum List

Back