Zimmerman charged 2nd degree murder

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
Florida statute 2nd degree means there was NO intent to kill.
Fair and who is to question the authorities after a lengthy investigation?
Allows wiggle room for manslaughter plea.
Most likely as I stated from the the go the nuisance 911 calls he continuously made played a part and he was carrying the gun.

Most likely as I stated from the the go the nuisance 911 calls he continuously made played a part and he was carrying the gun.

That's a bs law. Murder has to have intent. That should not even be Constitutional. Man Slaughter is w/o intent.

Anyways, Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey is just c____ that put up that charge to save her job. She knew the facts and she still decided to try an innocent man. I hope she gets fired when it comes back not guilty (of course she won't).

That's a bs law. Murder has to have intent. That should not even be Constitutional. Man Slaughter is w/o intent.

Anyways, Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey is just c____ that put up that charge to save her job. She knew the facts and she still decided to try an innocent man. I hope she gets fired when it comes back not guilty (of course she won't).

2nd degree doesn't.
How do you know he is innocent.
Tell us what you saw when you were there that day.

2nd degree doesn't.

Innocent til proven guilty. Let's start with that. And nothing I've seen proves his guilt.

And now that I see that Angel Corey isn't even a state prosecutor; she's one of Obama and Holder's Federal minions on a witch hunt; it makes sense.

He is not innocent. He put himself in a situation that got another innocent person killed, much like a drunk driver does. He will most likely face 2 to 5 years in prison, but not life. As for him being arrested, and no bond set, due to the race pimps stirring the shit, jail may be the safest place for him at this time.

2nd degree doesn't.

Innocent til proven guilty. Let's start with that. And nothing I've seen proves his guilt.

And now that I see that Angel Corey isn't even a state prosecutor; she's one of Obama and Holder's Federal minions on a witch hunt; it makes sense.

WHAT?:badgrin:

State Attorney's Office for the Fourth Judicial Circuit of Florida - Angela Corey

He is not innocent. He put himself in a situation that got another innocent person killed, much like a drunk driver does. He will most likely face 2 to 5 years in prison, but not life. As for him being arrested, and no bond set, due to the race pimps stirring the shit, jail may be the safest place for him at this time.

He is innocent now under the law.
And every Judge since 1788 here charges the jury just that.

2nd degree doesn't.

State Attorney's Office for the Fourth Judicial Circuit of Florida - Angela Corey

My bad if she's state. I must not have looked closely enough at the quick links. She's still caving to pressure though. She didn't want that mob and all the political witch hunters coming after her. Better him than me was her motto.

George Zimmerman had has much right to be out there as Trayvon Martin. That is not man slaughter just because they were both outside. Who attacked who? Zimmerman had a right to defend himself.

My bad if she's state. I must not have looked closely enough at the quick links. She's still caving to pressure though. She didn't want that mob and all the political witch hunters coming after her. Better him than me was her motto.

She is STATE; in Florida you can get 15 YEARS for Agg. Assault, minimum MANDATORY 3 years for possession of FOUR GRAMS of an opiate based painkiller not prescribed for you. FIFTEEN years min. mandatory for 14 grams or more. Say hello to the Criminal PUNISHMENT Code, rehabilitation is secondary to PUNISHMENT.

TM had every bit as much right to be out there as GZ without the perp following him then shooting him when he was taken down.

The jury will need to decide the extent of a "depraved mind" if it decides to consider Murder in the 2nd.

She is STATE; in Florida you can get 15 YEARS for Agg. Assault, minimum MANDATORY 3 years for possession of FOUR GRAMS of an opiate based painkiller not prescribed for you. FIFTEEN years min. mandatory for 14 grams or more. Say hello to the Criminal PUNISHMENT Code, rehabilitation is secondary to PUNISHMENT.

A bit of a tangent. But I agree that that's BS.

ummm... okay... not sure what your point is, Peach...

TM had every bit as much right to be out there as GZ without the perp following him then shooting him when he was taken down.

The jury will need to decide the extent of a "depraved mind" if it decides to consider Murder in the 2nd.

OR reckless disregard.

He is innocent now under the law.
And every Judge since 1788 here charges the jury just that.

Nope. Not really. Two CCW instructors use this case of what not to do while you carry concealed, and a Judge at my church says people have gone to prison under better circumstances. None of what happened in this case is covered under the stand your ground law. Doctored media, and race pigs aside, Zimmerman put himself in a bad spot and shot himself out when it went bad. He is at fault. Had he done as he was most likely instructed to do in CCW class none of this would have happened. He is responsible for Travon Martens death, and is guilty of murder. We wont agree on that and that's fine, im not trying to convince you, but one thing I bet we could agree on is that it would suck to be on that jury. I would not do it for a million dollars.

ummm... okay... not sure what your point is, Peach...

Florida is VERY tough on crime, we have some of the longest sentences allowed in the nation. Jeb Bush enacted the CPC.

You make it sound like Zimmerman was stalking him. He called the freaking police dude. He has a right to monitor his neighborhood dude.

And he had thought he could be a thief and guess what? He was. He was caught at school with instruments for breaking into houses and a bunch of jewelry that did not belong to him. Stop pretending that TM was a choir boy. He was a thug and frankly it's his disregard for people that cost him his life.

Forum List

Back