Zimmerman charged 2nd degree murder

That's right, douche girl. You pull the same type of nonsense then cry when you get called on it.

Sure it is.

Same sort of nonsense....nonsense = lying, same is you/me.

You're saying we're both lying.

Which is, of course, a lie, since I don't....

But at the same time, it's an admission that I do, since "same" is referring to me calling you a liar.

Inn't. Here, douche girl, this will help your day.

Alan Dershowitz, the Harvard professor known for decades as the great liberal, says the affidavit presented to the judge will not substantiate continuing with a charge of murder in the 2nd. He says it is an unethical and immoral document, aimed at forcing GZ to accept a plea to voluntary manslaughter. On "Hardball" of all places.

They just had a panel on with 2 former judges, 2 prosecutors and a defense attorney, most of them via satellite and not all together.
ALL OF THEM stated that IF Zimmerman called Martin any names on the 911 call it HAD NO BEARING WHATSOEVER IN THE CASE.
Well no shit! All of us that know something about how this works have been pointing that out for weeks.
But many of you suck it down hook, line and sinker because Sharpton, Spike Lee and the race pimps focus on that.
A NON ISSUE.
And why do they do it. TO INFLAME THE ISSUE OF RACE ON THE DUMBMASSES.

Inn't. Here, douche girl, this will help your day.

Alan Dershowitz, the Harvard professor known for decades as the great liberal, says the affidavit presented to the judge will not substantiate continuing with a charge of murder in the 2nd. He says it is an unethical and immoral document, aimed at forcing GZ to accept a plea to voluntary manslaughter. On "Hardball" of all places.

How long have I been saying this?
But the Judge does not have to do anything and rule that the material facts are soley a jury decision. Seen that 100s of times.
After all Jake, this IS AN ELECTION YEAR and the Judges are elected officials.
"Just the facts maam"

That's what the liberal, Dershowitz, was saying earlier today.

However, I see you making wild assumptions as well as anyone here.

We will have to see how this plays out. Some time will smoothe some of the emotional edges before arraignment.

Forum List

Back