Zelensky Made No Military Gains in 2023

Don't be stupid, or at least pretend for a few seconds. The Ukraine has no value to us. It's a Eurotrash problem. NATO is a useless relic, attempting to revisit the Cold War is a waste of our time and resources.

You idiots haven't learned a thing. Backing scum like neo-nazis in the Ukraine never works out for us. It always bites us in the end. The Little Dictator that Can't, ie Zelensky, is not upholding any of the ideals we are founded on.
You’re falling for Russian propaganda. Any talk of neo-Nazis is a dead giveaway.

F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

Muscovite imperial soldiers who've returned home from fighting in Ukraine have committed at least 51 murders and 11 rapes (only top of the iceberg ) in Muscovite empire ... :thup:

No, I do not like Putin. But I like pissing away our own money on an unwinnable war even less. Ukraine has proven that without a constant flow of billions of American dollars in support and military hardware, Ukraine cannot defeat Russia. To any sane person, there was never a chance of Ukraine defeating Russia and driving them from Ukraine. Continued American support for Ukraine, a corrupt country with a thousand sticky hands in the western handout jar, is not sustainable. The United States is not at war with Russia. If we want to go to war with Russia over Ukraine, then we need to go to war with Russia. While I think this would be foolhardy on our part, it is the truth.

Given that the Ukraine military cannot go on without our financial help, then our continued funding of Zelensky and his Sticky Fingers Crew makes it absolutely clear that America IS at war with Russia, albeit by proxy. This is not good, and it invites retaliation from Russia and her allies. Moreover, it makes no sense. America needs to use whatever leverage it still has with Ukraine and shove them into a negotiation with Russia, preferably brokered by America, to end this war. And yes, that means ceding land to Russia in the form of the land bridge to Crimea and territory inhabited by majority ethnic Russians. Some peacekeeping forces and no-fly zones will most likely be needed to minimize Russian brutality against Ukrainians.

I take no pleasure in this result. But I take less pleasure in this adventure in Ukraine continuing. But wars happen. Borders shift. That is the way of the world. While we have authoritarian dictators like Putin around, it will continue.
Sad, but true

Forum List

Back