Zelensky Made No Military Gains in 2023

I doubt that they are fundamentally different from any other population
Hm, 'fundamentally different' what does that mean? Are the Serbs fundamentally different from the Dutch, or the Turks from the Persians, or the Arab Palestinians from the Jews?

I'll do that
I can help you, if you want.

It is in Russian, though. You can use online translator or try to find an English version.

Some peacekeeping forces and no-fly zones will most likely be needed to minimize Russian brutality against Ukrainians.
What fucking no-fly zones do you always dream of? Russia is not Iraq or Libya. Why had not you arranged those in Vietnam if you liked them, the no-fly zones, so much?

It is time for the West to realize that prolonging the conflict is killing Ukraine

Western society has lost interest in the Ukrainian conflict. This is partly due to the war in Gaza and partly due to the failed offensive of the Ukrainian armed forces, which has failed to live up to its expectations, writes The Spectator columnist Lionel Shriver. In her opinion, it is becoming more and more obvious by the day that Kiev will not have a "happy ending" in its confrontation with Moscow.

The Ukrainian army is suffering huge losses in personnel, and no amount of NATO assistance can remedy this situation.
GBVBmzIWAAAWyuT

Lord Long Rod

I like Putin for many reasons, primarily that he defends his country from foreign aggressors, and basically because he says what he means and means what he says. I would give my left nut for the US to have such a leader.

Lord Long Rod

I like Putin for many reasons, primarily that he defends his country from foreign aggressors, and basically because he says what he means and means what he says. I would give my left nut for the US to have such a leader.
Oh look a Kremlin troll

The Russians have already achieved their goal...a land bridge to Crimea, access to fresh water for Crimea and continued access to their warm water port on the Black Sea.

All they have to do now is continue holding the territory they already occupy.

View attachment 875518
Putin's goal was not to be in eastern ukraine. Biden's goal was to a. convince Putin to not try to conquer the fomer Tsarist territory, and b. failing that ... help Ukraine bleed Russia white.

Just one problem...

What makes anyone think Russia would not just push deeper into Ukraine, the moment assistance ends?
ITS more than that, The world would not believe that GERMANY would not stop as long as they were winning.
Look what not defending Freedom EARLY cost us.... A World war

Just one problem...

What makes anyone think Russia would not just push deeper into Ukraine, the moment assistance ends?
Who cares? Not our problem. Billions of wasted dollars and nothing to show for it. How stupid would you have to be to keep throwing money at this? Oh wait.

We’re draining a strategic rival at no human cost to ourselves. Sounds like a no-brainer to me. Military stocks have a shelf life and are being used for their intended purpose. :dunno:
This isn't happening in a vacuum. You can bet who will be helping to drain us the next time we find ourselves in a conflict. This whole backing of the Ukraine was stupid from day one.

This isn't happening in a vacuum. You can bet who will be helping to drain us the next time we find ourselves in a conflict. This whole backing of the Ukraine was stupid from day one.
Who’s going to drain us? That’s Chicken Little talk. It’s why we have alliances. The very alliances that Trump tried to destroy. We can’t afford to re-elect someone that doesn’t know or care that this is about democracy.

Who’s going to drain us? That’s Chicken Little talk. It’s why we have alliances. The very alliances that Trump tried to destroy. We can’t afford to re-elect someone that doesn’t know or care that this is about democracy.
Don't be stupid, or at least pretend for a few seconds. The Ukraine has no value to us. It's a Eurotrash problem. NATO is a useless relic, attempting to revisit the Cold War is a waste of our time and resources.

You idiots haven't learned a thing. Backing scum like neo-nazis in the Ukraine never works out for us. It always bites us in the end. The Little Dictator that Can't, ie Zelensky, is not upholding any of the ideals we are founded on.

Not “over my own” at all

That was a stupid comment by a stupid poster
Yeah, not giving a shit about a corrupt country that has absolutely nothing to do with anything, is stupid. lolz
You let politics rot your brain. You need to grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back