Zelensky got his latest payday...and then asked for more

I guess Zelensky could have "sought peace" by disarming and letting Russia invade Ukraine without putting up much of a fight.

Defending oneself is not the same as seeking war.
You’re not informed. He campaigned on a policy of peace with Russia. This resulted in him receiving considerable support in the East but alas, he lied.

You’re not informed. He campaigned on a policy of peace with Russia. This resulted in him receiving considerable support in the East but alas, he lied.
He did seek peace with Russia. Russia didn’t seek peace with Ukraine.

Yes, actually I have told giptard about that. But this piece keeps posting this figure in the way Russian propaganda are manipulating it.

Thanks for the clarification about the article this idiot posted.
Oh EShit stop being so silly.

Currently Russia is preparing for a Spring Assault with a massive amount of new troops and equipment in the area.

Russia has instituted mandatory military service (the draft) and has been mobilizing the industrial industry for manufacturing weapons.

It appears that they are going for an all out assault in a few months. (March or April)

If Zelenski has enough equipment and supplies he can severely blunt such an assault problem with munitions designed for target rich environments....especially with troops trained by several governments on how to use the more sophisticated technology munitions like patriot missile systems and tank denial systems.

I'm not exactly sure what Russia hopes to gain at this moment as Ukraine's infrastructure is in tatters at the moment.

At this point Russia (Putin) is losing the PR war. Another puhrric victory and he is going to be in political trouble. There really isn't much to gain for them and much to lose.

Ukraine is going to be feeling this war for decades to come. Putin won't live this down for the rest of his life....and unless he can put enough lipstic on the pig it might be a very short life at that.

Forum List

Back