Zappa for President

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Only now have I come to appreciate how much better off we'd be with Zappa, or any Libertarian or Constitutionalist in Government than the current crop of DemopublicanRepubocrats Money Launderers

Here's the man himself on why he'd make a good President: "My main qualifications are that I don't play golf, I don't take vacations and I do think the U.S. constitution is one hell of a document and that this country would work better if people adhered to it more closely."

"Zappa's presidential platform would center on eliminating federal income taxes, raising most state taxes except for those on staple food items, and "getting the government out of people's faces."

Asked how he would redefine the U.S. miltary's role, Zappa replied: "The only thing the military should be used for is protecting the country, not bad foreign policy."

That time Frank Zappa considered running for president with H. Ross Perot as his veep

Only now have I come to appreciate how much better off we'd be with Zappa, or any Libertarian or Constitutionalist in Government than the current crop of DemopublicanRepubocrats Money Launderers

Here's the man himself on why he'd make a good President: "My main qualifications are that I don't play golf, I don't take vacations and I do think the U.S. constitution is one hell of a document and that this country would work better if people adhered to it more closely."

"Zappa's presidential platform would center on eliminating federal income taxes, raising most state taxes except for those on staple food items, and "getting the government out of people's faces."

Asked how he would redefine the U.S. miltary's role, Zappa replied: "The only thing the military should be used for is protecting the country, not bad foreign policy."

That time Frank Zappa considered running for president with H. Ross Perot as his veep
If he’s going to win, you‘ll need all those dead Democrats! :cool:

You think we're in good shape now because of all of the people who have been in government for over 40 years?
He's clearly an idiot. So called "professionals" led us to where we are ffs. He seems to think all of America's problems started when Trump became president lol.

FUCK PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS.

We need level headed noobs in charge imo.

You think we're in good shape now because of all of the people who have been in government for over 40 years?

I think we've seen enough goofy Celebrity Politicians - Trump, Schwarzenegger, Ventura - to realize that this is a job best left to the professionals.

He's clearly an idiot. So called "professionals" led us to where we are ffs. He seems to think all of America's problems started when Trump became president lol.

FUCK PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS.

We need level headed noobs in charge imo.

Um, yeah, we kind of blame politicians for giving us what we want. We want all these government services and we don't want to pay for them.

I think we've seen enough goofy Celebrity Politicians - Trump, Schwarzenegger, Ventura - to realize that this is a job best left to the professionals.

Um, yeah, we kind of blame politicians for giving us what we want. We want all these government services and we don't want to pay for them.
I don't want no government services, I want more freedom.

Aside from trash pickup, that's the best thing government does for me.

Dweezle is old enough to run.

or Moon.

I would probably take either one.

We?

I don't want any government services. The feds should be protecting our borders and our rights from infringement by the states.
NOTHING MORE

The government's only job is protecting my safety. I'll take my own trash to the dump.
I like my trash pickup. It's better than the old days. I have a 2-yard mini-dumpster they come get twice a week.

Considering cutting up an 8-foot dresser and putting it in there in pieces.

I like my trash pickup. It's better than the old days. I have a 2-yard mini-dumpster they come get twice a week.

Considering cutting up an 8-foot dresser and putting it in there in pieces.
Yeah, my local trash guys are pretty cool. The big shit I can't haul myself in my Toyota, they pick up for a super nominal fee.

Forum List

Back